PDA

View Full Version : Judder continued... Loss of clutch fluid

Mdan
22nd January 2015, 10:41
Ok do I have now changed the master as it was leaking still have a loss of fluid topping it up every two weeks no leaks in the pipework at all so is it my solace leaking after just 35k. Could this be causing judder by contaminating my clutch as judder goes after been driven. If I try pull away in 3rd with revs high then pull away the judder is minimal. Car had done 140k but only about 35k on clutch kit do I also need to change flywheel as it's expensive so id rather not. Thanks

Greeners
22nd January 2015, 10:42
Get Andy Willi on the case, not much he doesn't know about these clutches

p11dge
22nd January 2015, 17:16
Worth checking the lower and top engine mount I had the judder when i pulled away and also when coming down through the gears to a junction, my top mount was apsolutly nackard soon as i replaced it no more judder:D

Mdan
24th January 2015, 17:39
I have checked mounts hardly any play at all and loosing fluid so think problem is more intense

FrenchMike
24th January 2015, 19:06
I have checked mounts hardly any play at all and loosing fluid so think problem is more intense

Hi, Have you found the leak ?

Mike

Mdan
24th January 2015, 20:40
Nope master changed pipework changed no leaks must be in the box haven't had it off yet

Pagnol
24th January 2015, 22:53
Nope master changed pipework changed no leaks must be in the box haven't had it off yet
Have you looked to see if there's fluid leaking out of the joint where the engine meets the gearbox? Or the bleed nipple...

Gazmo65
25th January 2015, 10:40
I have to keep my master cylinder topped up as the slave is leaking and i need to do the clutch as this is juddering really badly like you are describing, I put it down to contamination from all the leaking fluid from the slave.