PDA

View Full Version : Where to go for servicing?

Sebastienclement
25th January 2015, 12:59
Hi all,

When I lived near Hull I used Trikey for all my repairs and servicing, and if possible I'd like to keep the servicing of my 75s with someone who knows their stuff (i.e. a forum member).

If it comes to it, then I can coincide servicing with trips up to Hull to see my parents, but there are some things I would like attending too sooner rather than later as I have only just got the car (just preventative / servicing bits) and it would make it easier if there was someone local to Aylesbury. I don't mind travelling into Oxfordshire etc...

Is there anyone on here who is trusted & recommended?

Thanks!

Snetty
25th January 2015, 16:18
Hi
Have you tried Kenton, not too far from you:shrug:

harrisop48
26th January 2015, 11:44
Hi Tim,

Lates, at Granborough, near Coventry have an excellent reputation. However, Leighton and Pete are always incredibly busy. You could PM TrophyBlueTourer (Andy) at MK or Phil-T4 at Olney. Both fine chaps who should be able to resolve any issues and service your car. I have an idea you work in MK so try Andy. You may be able to arrange something where he fixes the issues while you are working.

Peter.

Petetourer
26th January 2015, 12:15
As Peter has suggested, try Phil-T4 or Trophy Blue Tourer ;)

Failing that then there is always Shiner who is based in Wokingham. About a 40 min drive from you.

PM me if you wanted a chat :)