PDA

View Full Version : What sort of events are you looking to see in 2015?

FrazzleTC
10th February 2015, 08:21
As I sit here looking at the calendar, and past events on the forum here, it's got me thinking that it's time to ask the members again, what they'd like to see in terms of events in 2015, in the South, and a bit of the West of Scotland?

I was thinking of doing another transport museum meet, but I have a few new ideas which I will post up about shortly.

So, if you're in the South, or a bit of the West, then let me know what you want to see this year, and I shall try to make it happen.

FLYER
10th February 2015, 17:39
I pass the aviation museum in Dumfries on the way to the holiday cottage we visit each year .

It's near you Fraser so you probably know it well.
Could be a venue.:shrug:

FrazzleTC
10th February 2015, 18:02
It's certainly somewhere up for consideration, George!

Come on everyone! There are no daft ideas! :)

Astraeus
10th February 2015, 19:09
It's certainly somewhere up for consideration, George!

Come on everyone! There are no daft ideas! :)

Like a bit of aviation me.....:duh:

Would like a visit to East Fortune too.

I also have an idea for us Scottish bods to go on the road for a weekend in July......more to follow but related to above..

Chris

alanjay
10th February 2015, 19:23
Well my ideal meet would be a Moonstone meet (other colours welcome with full PVC cover).
Seriously, I think the meet I went to last year at Duxford was an excellent location, plenty to see and do as well as being pretty central to the whole of Great Britain.

As some other club members down here in the South know, this year instead of an annual holiday, I'm going to attend long distance meets with nightly stopovers. So the right meet in Scotland, I'll be there.

LotusLC
10th February 2015, 19:43
Is there any meets near Elgin in the first 2 weeks of August ?.
I will be vising my brother then...

Graham1961
10th February 2015, 22:54
Like a bit of aviation me.....:duh:

Would like a visit to East Fortune too.

I also have an idea for us Scottish bods to go on the road for a weekend in July......more to follow but related to above..

Chris

I have something similar in mind along these kind of lines.

Still waiting to know about my job situation yet, stress is beginning to get to me know.

stevestrat
11th February 2015, 07:33
Still waiting to know about my job situation yet, stress is beginning to get to me know.You have my sympathy Graham, been there, got the T shirt.

Freebyrd
11th February 2015, 10:41
Sunday afternoon at Scottish Vintage Bus Musuem?

M90 Commerce Park, Lathalmond, by Dunfermline, Fife KY12 0SJ