PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire mini meet

slacko
16th February 2015, 11:44
At the Thryburgh Country Park, Doncaster Rd, Thryburgh, Rotherham S65 4NU on Sat 28th Feb 2015 10am onwards. Cafe on site & toilets. The management also would like to organise a car show for all cars if anyone is interested.

stocktake
16th February 2015, 12:09
Car Show, Tell us more :)

whitegold
16th February 2015, 12:57
I'll make one for the 28th please. Like the sound of a car show, keep us posted !

stocktake
16th February 2015, 18:51
bumpety...

willshot
16th February 2015, 18:54
Count me in for this, please.:}:}:}

slacko
17th February 2015, 17:25
Car Show, Tell us more :)

Site manager wants to have a car show on site sometime in June, so will give out more info when he gets it sorted. Open to all types of cars.

actros
17th February 2015, 19:48
Site manager wants to have a car show on site sometime in June, so will give out more info when he gets it sorted. Open to all types of cars.

Have already got this in hand I have to meet the manager about this so if you dont mind please go through the yorkshire sec. thank you.

slacko
18th February 2015, 08:13
Hi, not trying to take this over, he just informed me about it when I asked for permission to hold a meet there, so that's all I'm doing.

stocktake
18th February 2015, 15:28
Hi Will, don't worry about upsetting old wrinkly ;)

Come on then Actros get on with it you part timer :laughing2:

actros
19th February 2015, 20:12
Hi Will, don't worry about upsetting old wrinkly ;)

Come on then Actros get on with it you part timer :laughing2:Hi you less of the old.:duh: I will know more when i have seen the manager. i was going to have a meet in March so i can update you all but it looks like i have been out done.:duh:

Nige B
19th February 2015, 20:37
Hi you less of the old.:duh: I will know more when i have seen the manager. i was going to have a meet in March so i can update you all but it looks like i have been out done.:duh:
That's what happens when you go into hibernation Brian..

ricardo65
19th February 2015, 21:06
i was going to have a meet in March so i can update you all but it looks like i have been out done.:duh:[/QUOTE]

:tumbleweed: Lol looks like we've got a date ill be there :D. Just realised the date 28th feb thought it was march im a possible

Nige B
19th February 2015, 21:22
i was going to have a meet in March so i can update you all but it looks like i have been out done.:duh:

:tumbleweed: Lol looks like we've got a date ill be there :D[/QUOTE]Will get cafe owner to order more CAKE then...:D

ricardo65
19th February 2015, 21:40
:tumbleweed: Lol looks like we've got a date ill be there :DWill get cafe owner to order more CAKE then...:D[/QUOTE]

Ha ha got to have cake especially after a brekkie :drool4:

Delirious
20th February 2015, 20:50
hmmm March would suit me better as my car is in bits at the moment lol
so if there is a march one let me know brian, as ive missed out on quite a few
would like to be there on the 28th but there is no way ill be finished in time

klarzy
20th February 2015, 20:52
If you drive a 75 in Yorkshire, do you have to wear 2 flat caps...?;)

stocktake
21st February 2015, 10:04
Hi you less of the old.:duh: I will know more when i have seen the manager. i was going to have a meet in March so i can update you all but it looks like i have been out done.:duh:

Ah Brian, I was just thinkng of you
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff289/stocktake/Picture175.jpg

Nige B
21st February 2015, 13:59
Ah Brian, I was just thinkng of you
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff289/stocktake/Picture175.jpg
Thats the worst "camel toe " pic i've ever seen..:getmecoat:

James.uk
21st February 2015, 15:30
Too cold to cross the Pennines in feb innit... brrrrrrr :eek:

Will try to make the March one... :}

trikey
21st February 2015, 20:38

And im at bloomin work!

Brian, I have a couple of bits you can pass to a new member who will be attending this if you dont mind ;)

RobSun
22nd February 2015, 12:42
Hi my name is Bob and I have just picked up from Trikey the MGZTT he was selling.
I intend to come down to this meet (my first) to introduce myself and get to know members and pick up some tips.

stocktake
22nd February 2015, 12:44
Just need that old wrinkly part timer Actros to get his finger our and start an official thread with a confirmed date time etc.
Come on Blian, me love you long time :laughing2:

Nige B
22nd February 2015, 13:57
Hi my name is Bob and I have just picked up from Trikey the MGZTT he was selling.
I intend to come down to this meet (my first) to introduce myself and get to know members and pick up some tips.
Hi Bob , you'll be made welcome ...friendly lot us yorkies

varleyjr
22nd February 2015, 14:06
Hi guys I have posted this in the chesterfield / Midlands one to see if anyone from down here will want to go. I will check to make sure I have no plans and see if I can go :)

yakohairy
24th February 2015, 05:18
Right then. What's the date where is it. And can I come and play lol.

willshot
25th February 2015, 16:34
Weather looks minging for this Saturday so I'm opting for the new meet Brians just posted on 21st March instead. :D

ricardo65
25th February 2015, 17:05
Yeah me too definitely cant make this one :}

whitegold
25th February 2015, 17:27
Can we just confirm lad's, is the meet for this Saturday ( 28th ) still on :shrug:
Don't want to be there on my own although I can always manage a breakfast.

Nige B
26th February 2015, 13:11
Can we just confirm lad's, is the meet for this Saturday ( 28th ) still on :shrug:
Don't want to be there on my own although I can always manage a breakfast.
Not sure i'll be there Ted (50/50 at minute0, something I may have to do....and deffo not be at Brians date as working that weekend...

whitegold
26th February 2015, 15:13
Hope you make one of them Nige, be good to see you again, besides, if you don't I'll have to buy my own breakfast :drool4:

yakohairy
26th February 2015, 19:44
On off? Off on ?

peteroveros
27th February 2015, 10:39
I will pop down if this meet is still going ahead.
Can anyone confirm please?

RobSun
27th February 2015, 10:54
I also want to go but don't want to turn up to my first meet and find nobody there.

stocktake
27th February 2015, 12:58
Looking at the posts above there are three people that would attend. If any of you want to travel to the park and have a small get together then go ahead but with only three people it may be a short chat. . My advice is to put your names down for the March meet and be part of the bigger picture.

If you want somebody to make the decision then:

Meet Cancelled and rearranged for March, see here :)

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=209423

how is that?

D...

peteroveros
27th February 2015, 15:23
March it is then.

Delirious
27th February 2015, 16:09
yep march for me tooo

slacko
28th February 2015, 17:27
Looking at the posts above there are three people that would attend. If any of you want to travel to the park and have a small get together then go ahead but with only three people it may be a short chat. . My advice is to put your names down for the March meet and be part of the bigger picture.

If you want somebody to make the decision then:

Meet Cancelled and rearranged for March, see here :)

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=209423

how is that?

D...
Thanks for cancelling the mini meet, but it wasn't cancelled & people did turn up & as you didn't organise it, why stick your oar in, it was a general meet not just for your club.

stocktake
28th February 2015, 17:37
I "Stuck my oar in" as you put it as there were questions as if it was on or off with no response from the OP (You) In light of another meet planned for the same venue some three weeks later I bothered to make an observation. and a recommendation. As the post clearly says.

"If you want somebody to make the decision then:"

In the absence of the OP (You) clarifying the situation by answering the questions on YOUR thread ( which I supported by the way ) The people who wanted to come wanted to know they would not be alone
If the OP (You) had looked at the thread and replied I wouldn't have seen people being left wondering if it was on.

It is not "my club" as you put it and there was no inclination who or what other clubs it involved.

I'm glad some of you managed a get together and hope to see you all to talk to in three weeks :)

actros
28th February 2015, 19:38
Thanks for cancelling the mini meet, but it wasn't cancelled & people did turn up & as you didn't organise it, why stick your oar in, it was a general meet not just for your club.

If you read the tread in the events and meets there is a tread there which explains what you have to do if you want a meet you are to contact the yorkshire sec; and find out if there is any other meet going on and Stocktake was right to make the comment.

RobSun
1st March 2015, 12:41
I would have been there if the op had posted that it was still on having checked as late as sat morning

ricardo65
1st March 2015, 12:50
I would have been there if the op had posted that it was still on having checked as late as sat morning

Best get your name down for the 21st :} as I know this meet is a definite

RobSun
1st March 2015, 13:03
Just have done

ricardo65
1st March 2015, 13:34
Just have done

Nice 1 see you on the 21st :}