PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet - Sunday 15th March 2015

vindaloo
17th February 2015, 08:05
Our next arranged monthly Sunday meet will be on the 15th March at 12pm at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

Come one, come all, everyone is welcome.

Come along, bring the family, there is an indoor and outdoor play area, it makes for a nice Sunday out!

Please don't turn up and leave without finding us, send me a PM and I will let you have my phone number in case you cannot find us.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.

Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

stevenkeyte
20th February 2015, 20:36
I should be along again,
Steve

vindaloo
20th February 2015, 22:01
I should be along again,
Steve

Excellent, be good to see you again.

rich17865
21st February 2015, 20:39
And another chance for blueberry cheesecake

stevo snr
5th March 2015, 08:29
Will try to make it to this one, although without my 75, on SORN at the moment awaiting repair work for MOT,

vindaloo
5th March 2015, 09:33
Will try to make it to this one, although without my 75, on SORN at the moment awaiting repair work for MOT,

You will be welcome Ken, even without a 75!

vindaloo
14th March 2015, 16:15
Rich has attempted to book a table for food at tomorrow's meet and was told that they are fully booked, so if you do come be prepared that you may not get any food or at least get there early and try to place your food order as soon as you get there.

rich17865
15th March 2015, 15:22
Another great meet, Jim. Many thanks :)

vindaloo
15th March 2015, 15:43
Not too many of us braving the chill wind today & it would appear that the pub management were using scare tactics regarding the fully booked status as it was near empty. :shrug:
Thanks to all attendees.

stevenkeyte
15th March 2015, 20:09
I was surprised to see how empty it was, considering it was Mothers Day, I expected the place to be full! Perhaps the raft of poor reviews on Trip Advisor puts people off.................

Steve

RichandPaula
16th March 2015, 11:33
Now if only I was better at organising things...I suppose I could of come along yesterday and some technically minded kind sole may of been able to help me fit a set of intercooler O-rings to help cure my cars strange hissing sound?