PDA

View Full Version : Tam Leek Meet at The Hawes Inn 27.3.15

Graham1961
1st March 2015, 14:06
The next Tam Leek Meet will be on Friday 27.3.15 at The Hawes Inn at South Queensferry.

Dinner about 7.30pm (hopefully this time) so just add your names and come and meet Helga.

Come on now......:D

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Astraeus
1st March 2015, 17:20
The next Tam Leek Meet will be on Friday 27.3.15 at The Hawes Inn at South Queensferry.

Dinner about 7.30pm (hopefully this time) so just add your names and come and meet Helga.

Come on now......:D

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Should be there

Chris

stevestrat
1st March 2015, 18:14
I'm saying nothing! Every time I say I'll be there something has stopped me. Maybe if I sneak up on it I'll get along :D

FLYER
1st March 2015, 18:25
I'm saying nothing! Every time I say I'll be there something has stopped me. Maybe if I sneak up on it I'll get along :D

I always say I will be there and I always am.:D

Put me and Mrs Flyer down for it Big G.:D

doopydug
2nd March 2015, 12:42
I cant make this one as I am taking my eldest son to a concert that night, in Glasgow

Jupiter
25th March 2015, 19:36
We will both be in attendance

Jupiter.

Graham1961
26th March 2015, 04:39
The list for The Hawes Inn on Friday 27.3.15.

Graham1961.
Mr and Mrs FLYER.
Stevestrat (possible)
Big Jim 1 (via pm)
Astraeus.
Jupiter x2.

Graham1961
26th March 2015, 19:24
Evening troops.

I have booked a table for 7.30pm at The Hawes Inn.

I have booked a couple of extra seats in case anyone come at short notice.

I am working till 4 pm Friday and will be leaving for South Queensferry straight from my work.

See you all there

Helga is looking forward to seeing us...:D

Astraeus
28th March 2015, 07:58
Evening troops.

I have booked a table for 7.30pm at The Hawes Inn.

I have booked a couple of extra seats in case anyone come at short notice.

I am working till 4 pm Friday and will be leaving for South Queensferry straight from my work.

See you all there

Helga is looking forward to seeing us...:D

What a laugh last night was. From George's 'cement' pudding to his equally entertaining 'allotment on a plate' main course. (You had to be there) Our favourite waitress ( ex Commonwealth Games Sprinter...there is no escape Graham. :eek: Give up gracefully) was not amused with the ' award winning chef.'
( lie!)
Great company as usual with everyone. Let us hope the new kitchen manager sorts out the kitchen.
Chris

FLYER
28th March 2015, 09:43
Twas an excellent night but worst meal ever :D.

The chef should have been told to get his coat on .

But as Chris said the laugh was great .:D

Jupiter
28th March 2015, 12:53
They are still trying to get the plates apart !!!!!

Yep = Laugh a minute last night. And we all STUCK to the budget menu.

Jup.

FLYER
28th March 2015, 16:55
They are still trying to get the plates apart !!!!!

Yep = Laugh a minute last night. And we all STUCK to the budget menu.

Jup.

A big mistake :D

Graham1961
28th March 2015, 19:32
Have to admit it was hilarious last night when the plates were stuck together with the chocolate brownie pudding, think it was going to be a tyre lever job to prise them apart.

Helga is superb form, tell you this i'd vote for her.

Think we should stick to the dearer menu next time as the 'budget' one.......well it showed, but it was almost worth cracking your teeth just for a laugh.

FLYER
29th March 2015, 18:48
Have to admit it was hilarious last night when the plates were stuck together with the chocolate brownie pudding, think it was going to be a tyre lever job to prise them apart.

Helga is superb form, tell you this i'd vote for her.

Think we should stick to the dearer menu next time as the 'budget' one.......well it showed, but it was almost worth cracking your teeth just for a laugh.

I think the problem was the chef big G.

Hopefully they will have moved him on for next month.

Felt sorry for Helga having to serve that up

Even the prawns in my cocktail were warm.

If your hearts not in it you should be washing the dishes not serving up what we got.

Graham1961
29th March 2015, 19:44
I think the problem was the chef big G.

Hopefully they will have moved him on for next month.

Felt sorry for Helga having to serve that up

Even the prawns in my cocktail were warm.

If your hearts not in it you should be washing the dishes not serving up what we got.

It certainly wasn't that chef's night as a few more tables were sending their meals back, Helga was brilliant though and i'm sure that chef will have got things together once she has a word with him.

Astraeus
31st March 2015, 07:12
Would love to have been a 'fly on the wall' when she took our food back!

But....even the flies had left because of sub standard food..:eek:

Back to normal for next one I suspect. Was a great laugh though!

:D

Freebyrd
31st March 2015, 10:33
Was at the Hawes three weeks ago for family Sunday lunch. THE FOOD WAS RUBBISH AND SERVICE TO MATCH! We didn't wait for the sweet course as the meal took 1 and a half hours to serve AND STAFF COULDN'T CARE LESS. NEVER AGAIN:mad:

Graham1961
31st March 2015, 19:16
Was at the Hawes three weeks ago for family Sunday lunch. THE FOOD WAS RUBBISH AND SERVICE TO MATCH! We didn't wait for the sweet course as the meal took 1 and a half hours to serve AND STAFF COULDN'T CARE LESS. NEVER AGAIN:mad:

That's not good, was Helga there ?

Have noticed a big change in staff over the last wee while.