PDA

View Full Version : South East Rover Rally.

MangoMan
9th March 2015, 13:46
I thought I would post this here for information purposes.

I am not attending this year but it is a very good and huge event!

Please contact organisers directly.

Thank you.

The 2015 Rally will be held from 10.00 am on Sunday 14th June at Horsed Keynes Station, the rally charge will be £3.00 per car. Entry to the Bluebell Railway will be at a Group Rate of £14.50 Adults and £7.50 Children Aged 3-15. If you choose to buy a railway ticket you will have unlimited railway travel for that day, so come early if you want to enjoy the trains! You may wish to plan your rides before you arrive, further details can be found at their web-site including route maps, station locations and train times:- www.bluebell-railway.co.uk.
Horsted Keynes ‘Station’ is a mile and a half north-west of the village. From the village center follow signs to the station, forking right onto the West Hoathly/Sharpthorne road. Station Approach will be found on the left after about a mile, just after a steep hill and sharp right hand bend.
The volunteer-run Bluebell Line was the UK's first preserved standard gauge passenger railway. A steam train ride on the Bluebell is one of the top things to do on a day out in Sussex. (…along with the SERR of course!)

We have gone electronic!
If you wish to attend, please check that your details below are correct. If there are any amendments please highlight them when you change them. After you have made your payment electronically, please return this form by e-mail to [email protected].
Payments should be made to Rover P5 Club Sort code 40-47-22 Account 91239864 This payment must show your registration as below for your reference.

If you would prefer you can still print this off and post with a cheque as before

If you have any questions, please call me (Ray Pickett) on 01903 208604.

gavinwhitwell
27th May 2015, 14:08
I'm hoping to make this event after attending in 2013. I loved checking out all the P5 and P6 Rovers as well as the 75s and ZTs