PDA

View Full Version : down too 3 problems now

saxo1980
11th March 2015, 12:07
i had problems with me break lights come on after few press of the peadal after i went to the local macanic few weeks back and the done me heaters belive it or not the cost of doing this to me car was very nice spent over 500 pound and i got to revert it all and dont have an clue what the hell am doing bad enough with and screew driver lol

so i sat in car for few days now worked out if have my heaters on full pelt the break lights work fine is this going to be an expensive fix cos am all ready bald now cant take much more lol think i could make an shop of break switchs cos i got few hear now lol what i bought thinking it was this :D:D:D:D:D:Dhow the hell can the heaters be attached to me break lights something strange for the fourm to work out

werrrrring noise at 40 mph and up now i changed me tyres i put new wheel baring in front wheel thinking it was that no luck like an weeeeeering drone noise deffo something coming from engine i think like couldthe air con do this ?:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug: :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

:shrug::shrug:

also had an problem which bri fixed thank god for his help cos the wired me brakes to me accelartor pedal few weeks back and he fixed that for me as you can see my luck is good lol i stoped been peed of i just laff about it now but deeep down am gutted
i glad bri worked out me first problem the above still going though just frightend to drive far now and i got to pick me little girl up from scarbrough on weekends and am frightend of the safty of the noise etc for me little girl sake i been geting me mother to pik her up till this is sorted

suffolk boy
11th March 2015, 12:35
press the econ button on your atc panel this will turn the aircon off and see if it goes away

peelaaa
11th March 2015, 13:08
i had problems with me break lights come on after few press of the peadal after i went to the local macanic few weeks back and the done me heaters belive it or not the cost of doing this to me car was very nice spent over 500 pound and i got to revert it all and dont have an clue what the hell am doing bad enough with and screew driver lol

so i sat in car for few days now worked out if have my heaters on full pelt the break lights work fine is this going to be an expensive fix cos am all ready bald now cant take much more lol think i could make an shop of break switchs cos i got few hear now lol what i bought thinking it was this :D:D:D:D:D:Dhow the hell can the heaters be attached to me break lights something strange for the fourm to work out

werrrrring noise at 40 mph and up now i changed me tyres i put new wheel baring in front wheel thinking it was that no luck like an weeeeeering drone noise deffo something coming from engine i think like couldthe air con do this ?:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug: :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

also had an problem which bri fixed thank god for his help cos the wired me brakes to me accelartor pedal few weeks back and he fixed that for me as you can see my luck is good lol i stoped been peed of i just laff about it now but deeep down am gutted
i glad bri worked out me first problem the above still going though just frightend to drive far now and i got to pick me little girl up from scarbrough on weekends and am frightend of the safty of the noise etc for me little girl sake i been geting me mother to pik her up till this is sorted

EH, what does this mean?

KWIL
11th March 2015, 14:20
Not a lot I guess, add more water (to the scotch)

Groundhog
11th March 2015, 14:52

Hi Graham

I'm glad you are getting your car sorted, stick with it mate you will get there in the end

Try and keep smiling and don't let things get you down :}

barney bear
11th March 2015, 15:30
EH, what does this mean?

Not a lot I guess, add more water (to the scotch)

The lad has enough problems without people on this forum taking the ****. This is the only place he can come for help so if your replies aren't useful please keep them to yourselves.

Graham I'm no good at all with electrical problems mate, I'd try the exon button though to see if the droning noise changes.