PDA

View Full Version : Compensator measurements

wellheads
11th March 2015, 17:55
i have looked at the modified handbrake compensators and wondered if anyone could give me the shackle and clevis pin sizes

suzublu
11th March 2015, 18:02
6/8mm I guess :shrug:

wellheads
11th March 2015, 18:18
i need the length and width

suzublu
11th March 2015, 18:26
I hope Steve doesn't mind me posting this :cool: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=1294718&postcount=4

HarryM1BYT
11th March 2015, 18:29
You need to end up, with a gap of around 2mm of clear space between the two brackets, with the two brackets sat level on a flat surface.

If modifying one yourself, I wrote up how to do it, but using the reshaping and welding method linked to below.

Arctic
11th March 2015, 20:22
i have looked at the modified handbrake compensators and wondered if anyone could give me the shackle and clevis pin sizes

Hi David.
PM received and replied to, I have pointed you to the other thread you have going on the same subject, as I have a few policies in place with my modified SSC compensator, I have highlighted these for you in the pm message.

I will also add them here for future reference for new members.

I will send out the SSC to subscribed members and members whom have posted at least 50 posts which are of good context ie questions tech problems or answers that may or can help other members.

I know some may not agree with this but I have in the past had R75 owners jump ship from other forums for a short while only to get a modified compensator and not even send back the old ones.

Sorry just the way it is some people spoil it for others Arctic

suzublu
11th March 2015, 20:24
Hi David.
PM received and replied to, I have pointed you to the other thread you have going on the same subject, as I have a few policies in place with my modified SSC compensator, I have highlighted these for you in the pm message.

I will also add them here for future reference for new members.

I will send out the SSC to subscribed members and members whom have posted at least 50 posts which are of good context ie questions tech problems or answers that may or can help other members.

I know some may not agree with this but I have in the past had R75 owners jump ship from other forums for a short while only to get a modified compensator and not even send back the old ones.

Sorry just the way it is some people spoil it for others Arctic
Nice one Steve:bowdown: fully agree with you on this :cool: Hope you didn't mind me posting the link :shrug::o

Arctic
11th March 2015, 20:41
Nice one Steve:bowdown: fully agree with you on this :cool: Hope you didn't mind me posting the link :shrug::o

Hi Ronnie.
Not at all I do have it already stated in the first post here ;)
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=153360&highlight=Handbrake+SSC