PDA

View Full Version : Certificate Winners From RTYC Event

Astraeus
16th March 2015, 22:43
Here are the winning members and their great vehicles.
Every car there was great and all cherished by their owners.
So here they are:smilie_re: this was very tricky...

Best MG
MGZT-T 260 In Stunning Red...Les Finnie. :bowdown:

Best Rover
Rover 75 CDT Richard Woods The 75 really suits white. :bowdown:

Most Inspiring Car
Bob Burgess. Flying Banana has something about her! :bowdown:

Best Presented Car
MGZT-T 260. Les Finnie. If you got a chance to have a close look you would agree that the car is immaculate. :bowdown:

Highest Recorded Mileage ( taken from registration forms)
Dominic Elder Rover 75 CDTi with a respectable 171,400 miles. :bowdown:

Furthest Travelled was
Bob Burgess. Flying Banana visited us from ..well south of Hadrian's Wall! :bowdown:

Now I am sure everyone would have their own opinions and ideas but I not only looked closely at the cars but listened very carefully to what you the members were saying about them.

Well done to everyone who came on the day. It was great to see all our cars together and very difficult to pick winners.

Chris

FLYING BANANA
17th March 2015, 06:03
Every car that attended was a winner. But well done to Les, I'll just have to try harder next time.

And well done to you Chris for putting the meet together.:bowdown:

Les4048
17th March 2015, 07:22
Every car that attended was a winner. But well done to Les, I'll just have to try harder next time.

And well done to you Chris for putting the meet together.:bowdown:

A toothbrush, toothpick and lots of patience Bob lol. Well done to you too mate, I'd a fantastic time in your and everyone else's company

Alan_G
17th March 2015, 10:57
Well done all :)

DMGRS
17th March 2015, 11:31
It was great to meet you all - I'll see you all again soon. :D

Astraeus
24th March 2015, 16:49
Certificates posted out first class today so should be with you all on Wednesday/ Thursday.
Hope you like them

Chris

FLYING BANANA
25th March 2015, 11:14
My certificates arrived this morning. Well impressed with the quaility.

Lots of thanks to Chris & Dad for putting the meet together. Had a fantastic day at the yatch club meeting with old & new friends. Got to meet Les for the first time, although we had been friends on Facebook for about 18 months.

Picture of my my 2 certificates in a temporary frame.

Woodsie
27th March 2015, 17:10
Thanks Chris for the certificate, not sure if it was well deserved but trying my best to keep the teenager looking respectable. :D

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/thum_21646547a2f6e9c8dd.jpg ('http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=19705')