PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Control

Shaker
18th March 2015, 09:08
I'm not sure if anyone can help me but I'll ask here anyway.
Apart from the ZT & ZTT I have, I've also got a ZS180 would it be possible to fit the cruise control from a V6 75 or ZT to the ZS i.e. use all the parts (except the steering wheel controls as the wheel is smaller on the ZS).
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Steve

2.2-600-vtec
18th March 2015, 09:54
easiest thing with the zs is a setup from a 400gsi and fit a zt throttle body with the extra cable run for cruise

Shaker
18th March 2015, 15:52
easiest thing with the zs is a setup from a 400gsi and fit a zt throttle body with the extra cable run for cruise
Thanks for the reply, will the parts from the V6 75/ZT not work/fit then? I'm going to guess the 400 Gsi parts are going to be hard to find.

2.2-600-vtec
18th March 2015, 16:07
If it goes anywhere near the canbus system then it won't work, 400 gsi parts are rare but as long as you get the steering wheel controls and interface then I think the early rangerove pump and valve pack will work,

I have a 420gsi bubble shape steering wheel interface and control box complet on a bracket, I just don't have the pump valve pack, clutch switch or steeringcontrols as I left it on the car I started to retrofit ( now my dads cars) i still have i think the vac bellows but i guess the zt75 one would be a better fit on the v6 anyway.