PDA

View Full Version : Part number please!

rgtly
22nd March 2015, 17:01
Hi,

As per title could anybody help with a part number for a clip? It is the clip on the exterior trim along the bottom of the door window.I managed to snap one while investigating a window issue (which turned out to be a frayed cable :( ) and I am struggling to find the part number. I have searched on Rimmer Bros but it is either one of the parts without a picture or I am being blind!!

Have attached a picture of the broken clip which will hopefully show the clip I mean :}

Many thanks

suffolk boy
22nd March 2015, 17:04
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-DDQ100450

rgtly
22nd March 2015, 17:06
That's the one!! Thank you so much :bowdown:

suffolk boy
22nd March 2015, 17:11
That's the one!! Thank you so much :bowdown:
pleasure is mine. i new where to look as i got some last week

rgtly
22nd March 2015, 17:38
Blimey they are a bit pricey aren't they!! Can't find any cheapie equivalent either. I wonder if it would cause a problem leaving it with one missing? It is the one from the middle, both ends are tight and the whole thing feels very secure! I might just risk waiting until I need something else from rimmers and make the postage a little less painful for a little clip!!

DMGRS
22nd March 2015, 17:48
We can usually secure good bulk pricing from XPart on small parts like these - if anyone wants a few of the same product, it may be worth starting a thread to see if anyone else does, and once we have a quantity together we can approach XPart.