PDA

View Full Version : Glamis

cahill17
29th March 2015, 15:39
Glamis car show 11 and 12 july this year .are the club having a pitch again this year ?

murphyv310
29th March 2015, 16:02
I hope so :D:D

Yella Fella
29th March 2015, 17:24
Glamis car show 11 and 12 july this year .are the club having a pitch again this year ?

i had plans to organise this year and build on last year but I abandoned them for reasons I won't go into. I'll be there but I can assure you it won't be with this club.

murphyv310
29th March 2015, 17:43
i had plans to organise this year and build on last year but I abandoned them for reasons I won't go into. I'll be there but I can assure you it won't be with this club.

Not more trouble at mill Glenn? Getting a little dissapointed with some of the goings on! Keep your chin up :D

Yella Fella
29th March 2015, 18:04
Not more trouble at mill Glenn? Getting a little dissapointed with some of the goings on! Keep your chin up :D

No Trevor, no issues, just letting the OP know that I'm not organising this year. I've received PMs asking about shows this year but they have all had replies laying out the situation with an explanation why I'm not following up on last years success.

murphyv310
29th March 2015, 19:03
No Trevor, no issues, just letting the OP know that I'm not organising this year. I've received PMs asking about shows this year but they have all had replies laying out the situation with an explanation why I'm not following up on last years success.

That's a pity Glenn.
You got 110% from me last year, it was a brilliant day.

cahill17
29th March 2015, 21:14
Yes trevor it was a brilliant day .really enjoyed it .