PDA

View Full Version : bonnet stuck

mario150
14th April 2015, 13:01
hi any suggestions how to release bonnet catch when the cable has broken how do you gain access to it,any info would be greatly appreciated.regards mick..

Mickyboy
14th April 2015, 13:41
Regards mick

coolcat
14th April 2015, 13:49
This information isn't usually publicly posted on here due to allowing anyone to gain access to our engine compartments!
Best option is to contact one of the mods ( green team ) via pm :}

stevestrat
14th April 2015, 13:51
I thought it was club policy not to put this information on a public forum!

kmtranter
14th April 2015, 14:06
I have the same problem and need to change the cables but am not confident in removing the front to do so. I can still open my bonnet by giving the bonnet release an extra pull till it pops up. When the weather is better i'll have to stop making excuses and take the front off and change the horn at the same time.

FrazzleTC
14th April 2015, 14:43
Can we please keep the information on how to open the bonnet like that off the boards. It is available by PM, to anyone who enquires. :)

suzublu
14th April 2015, 15:13
I have the same problem and need to change the cables but am not confident in removing the front to do so. I can still open my bonnet by giving the bonnet release an extra pull till it pops up. When the weather is better i'll have to stop making excuses and take the front off and change the horn at the same time.

You need to slacken the bolts either side of the holes in the slam panel a touch, & lubricate everything:}