PDA

View Full Version : DPL Autos Roverland Open Day

CPowell78
2nd May 2015, 16:21
We are proud to open our doors for the day to MGWW Members and other MG Rover owners and enthusiasts to show you all what we do and what we are all about. Saturday 16th May at 10.30
You will have chance to purchase parts from our huge selection of Used spares and also new genuine parts.
You will be able to browse around our workshop looking at the type of work we carry out to MG Rover vehicles past and present.
All our vehicles will be on show and also the vehicles we currently have for sale will be on display and also will be available for a test drive!
You can have a chat with our technicians for free advice and also we will have our valeting bay open so you can have your pride and joy washed!
A Wide range of refreshments will be on offer throughout the day which are free!
Due to Insurance purposes no visitors will be allowed to carry out any work on there own vehicle in our workshop or use our ramps.
We will be offering a few little services throughout the day at discounted prices, These will be announced closer to the time.
NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON OUR PREMISES and if its seen you will be asked to leave by a member of staff also please respect our neighbours so no wheel spinning or loud sound systems!
Any questions please get in touch and we look forward to seeing you!

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way

David Lawrence
2nd May 2015, 18:24
When was it?

CPowell78
2nd May 2015, 18:49
Sorry forgot the most important bit date and time!

smeegol
4th May 2015, 16:54
where is it

David Lawrence
4th May 2015, 17:17
where is it

Hit their website, they are in Deeside. It is also an interesting website with lots of photos of project cars and so on.

CPowell78
4th May 2015, 17:53
We are in Sandycroft just 5 minutes from the A55
Heres our full address:

Dpl Autos
Factory Road
Sandycroft
Deeside
Flintshire
CH5 2DD

We will be offering a few little services on the day too, We will announce what they are this week and if your interested just pop your name down.
Our wash bay will be open all day so if you would like your vehicle washed and cleaned you can!
Should be a good day and at the moment i have around 40-50 people attending so will be a good photo opportunity with all the MGs and Rovers here!

MattyC
5th May 2015, 14:20
I might just pop along to this, cheers! :)

CPowell78
6th May 2015, 09:24
Your more than welcome buddy! Check our Facebook for more regular updates on the open day!

johnnyb44
10th May 2015, 18:40
That sounds great..I've never been before so now's a good opportunity..Looking forward to jt..
See you all on Saturday :-) :-)

CPowell78
14th May 2015, 13:16
We will have our X Power Grey collection of vehicles on show as well as our Fiat engined prototype that attended POL this year along with various other vehicles we have. You will also be able to see the various customer vehicles we have in for various different jobs (A nice little MGB too!)
Our parts department will be open all day for you to purchase parts new genuine items as well as second hand items.
Food and hot drinks will also be available.
Should be a good day :D

johnnyb44
17th May 2015, 15:46
I had a great morning looking over some of the cars on show. There was some stunning examples on display and a very friendly atmosphere. The Fiat powered 75 was interesting to look at as well as the gorgeous Mustang engine fitted In the equally gorgeous ZT..
Looking around the garage was an Aladdin,s cave of spares.
Temptation got the better of me and ended up buying a pair of chrome bullet mirrors which now sit proudly on my 75..
Well done DPL on making it such a great day for everyone.
From a happy customer
Johnny