PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet- Sunday 14th June 2015

vindaloo
13th May 2015, 13:44
As the 21st is Father's Day,I have decided to move this meet to Sunday 14th June as the venue will be less crowded. Hope this is OK with everybody. Thanks to Rich for pointing this out.

Our next arranged monthly Sunday meet will be on the 14th June 2015 at 12pm at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

Come one, come all, everyone is welcome.

Come along, bring the family, there is an indoor and outdoor play area, it makes for a nice Sunday out!

Please don't turn up and leave without finding us, send me a PM and I will let you have my phone number in case you cannot find us.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.

Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

vindaloo
30th May 2015, 08:13
****please note the revised date****

rich17865
13th June 2015, 19:23
Thought I might bump this up the list, looking forward to catching up again :)

Always so much to talk about and so little time :D

vindaloo
13th June 2015, 19:25
Thought I might bump this up the list, looking forward to catching up again :)

Always so much to talk about and so little time :D

Isn't it amazing we spend so much tine talking about ...........well nothing important really!

J1MBO
14th June 2015, 17:39
Apologies for not making todays meet, Jean didn't return with her car until 4:00.......hey ho......

vindaloo
14th June 2015, 17:41
Apologies for not making todays meet, Jean didn't return with her car until 4:00.......hey ho......

A lowish turnout today Jim, maybe the date being moved caught a few out. Please have a look at my post re: next month's meet.