PDA

View Full Version : Nokian Tyres

ProfDave
15th May 2015, 16:18
well decided to get some new tyres

had some great winter ones from Nokian on the Leaf really good quality. Did some review searching on 225 45 17 and found that they have a summer tyre which not only has one a few German awards but ranks highly on the tyre review sites too

Got them from Tyre Leader and they arrived two days later and are on today

And I must say they are great. :D

VMax1000
15th May 2015, 18:24
I've got a set of 4 Nokian zLine to go on the 260 soon :)

DMGRS
15th May 2015, 23:56
They are excellent top end tyres, congratulations on the excellent find. :D
I really need to upgrade from my 'Chinese death rings' to something a bit better!

ProfDave
16th May 2015, 12:25
They are excellent top end tyres, congratulations on the excellent find. :D
I really need to upgrade from my 'Chinese death rings' to something a bit better!

Tyre Leader have allot of good deals on a range of premium and mid range tyres; had a great evening sifting through and looking at European tyre review sites

SirRustalot
16th May 2015, 12:57
Good tyres they may be but their ringtones are pretty annoying!

Geddit?

DMGRS
16th May 2015, 14:27
Tyre Leader have allot of good deals on a range of premium and mid range tyres; had a great evening sifting through and looking at European tyre review sites

They do have a good range - I've always used Camskill, but might have to stray... :D

MangoMan
16th May 2015, 14:43
I have been professing on the forum about the excellent quality and fair pricing of Nokians for nearly 5 years, but was either ignored of told that they were rubbish... :(

Glad to see at last their performance and price are finally being noticed..!

Although I'm not surprised, seeing that I get the distinct impression that most on here think I talk out of my backside a lot of the time... Hence I have decided to stop dishing out advice anymore. :shrug:

ProfDave
16th May 2015, 14:49
I have been professing on the forum about the excellent quality and fair pricing of Nokians for nearly 5 years, but was either ignored of told that they were rubbish... :(

Glad to see at last their performance and price are finally being noticed..!

Although I'm not surprised, seeing that I get the distinct impression that most on here think I talk out of my backside a lot of the time... Hence I have decided to stop dishing out advice anymore. :shrug:

Ok :o perhaps I will be attacked

Well I have the all weathers on the EV and they are superb

I looked around allot and found that Auto Bild gave them an award and here (below) they were the one that came top with a reasonable number of miles and users

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre-Size/17-Inch-Tyres/225-45-17-Tyres.htm

So I think they are great

On the ZTT 18 inch Rims I have continentals as these were the top rated tyre in the same way when I got them

The Fins are a pretty serious bunch about safety too

ProfDave
20th May 2015, 18:17
One week in I can report that the rolling resistance on these is great and I have gained a few mpg!!

:D:D:D:D

super Fin tyres

Vinylwasp
20th May 2015, 19:18
I'm a beleiver, put a full set of Nokians on last summer and love them. See my sig.