PDA

View Full Version : :) :) :) WoW!!! :) :) :)

Avulon
14th June 2015, 18:36
:D:D

Excellent meeting at Irchester, Thanks to Steve & Denise for sorting the food, John for managing to fit a gas bbq in a saloon!!!/tea/coffee and his usual good humour. Phil T4 for adding speed readout to my display as well.
and everyone else who attended! Was expecting rain after yesterday , but the Sun must have heard us and the weather was great as well.

Top marks to the South Central crew.

Paulym
15th June 2015, 06:32
Hi Chris

I agree, must do more of these. Thought the venue and our leafy glade was excellent. And I am glade to see there are no pictures of me falling on my ****!! No reason for it either if I had been on the bottle could have understood it but there you go.

Good turn out and gladly we didn't have to resort to huddling up in Andy's amazing one man shelter. Weather was just about right IMHO.

Thanks to Phil too for the spanner rescue!!

See you all soon I hope

ATB

chiron_myth
15th June 2015, 21:05
Just wanted to echo these comments - it was really great to meet you all and we had a good bit of banter going too even if I didn't catch Paul falling over on camera :duh:

Don't worry, I'll be ready next time

RogerHeinz57
15th June 2015, 23:49
Hi Chris

I agree, must do more of these. Thought the venue and our leafy glade was excellent. And I am glade to see there are no pictures of me falling on my a**e!! No reason for it either if I had been on the bottle could have understood it but there you go.

Good turn out and gladly we didn't have to resort to huddling up in Andy's amazing one man shelter. Weather was just about right IMHO.

Thanks to Phil too for the spanner rescue!!

See you all soon I hope

ATB

You old tart Paul, with the messing about going on perhaps I was oblivious to your special dancing routines, but remember your being watched in future dude!
A good time working with you again.

:getmecoat:Cheers JohnH.