PDA

View Full Version : 4th Kent & Surrounding meet 30/08/2015

FLYING BANANA
28th July 2015, 13:14
Onwards and Upwards

The 4th Kent & Surrounding meet will be held on Sunday 30th August. Noon till very late. Will be parked to the right of the pub in the Premier Inn Car park.

.http://www.beefeater.co.uk/steak-res...hitstable.html

Long Reach
Thanet Way
Whitstable
Kent
CT5 3DB

Premier Inn on site.

Any problems with directions etc please contact Zonk1969(Dave) -Woody804 (Paul) -Flying Banana (Bob) -Ziggy ZS (Emma)- CJ ( Coraa Jess)...... Please do not hesitate to PM If you need any further info.

We can all meet at the pub and those later who wish to get some nice pictures could always travel up to the seafront which is only 10minutes away .

Everyone is welcome not just MG Rovers.

List of those attending:

Becky & Dave - Rover 75
Barry - Rover 75 ""The Ex-Grandy car"".
Steve - Rover 45
Neil - Rover 45 or 75
Bobble - MG ZT
John B- MG ZT
Ben - MG ZT--------------Man from Insprayation who Refurb wheels in Kent.
Andrew B. - MG ZT or MG F
Dave WP - MG ZT or MG F
Aarron M - MGTF
Sean - MG TF
Kerwyn - MG TF
Woody804 - MG ZR-------------Sold the ZT
Coraa - MG ZR with Pink wheels
Vicky - MG ZR
Jo - MG ZR
Ryan - MG ZS
Emm/Kev - MG ZS
Stuart - MG ZS

And a further 18 from our Facebook page.

Event Disclaimer
Please be aware this is not an official Rover 75/MG ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club's public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in anyway.

zonk1969
28th July 2015, 16:57
I sadly will not be able to attend this meet as I will be at the Ugbrooke House car show in Devon.

you will be missed :bowdown:

zonk1969
19th August 2015, 20:45
looking forward to this months meet . Its been a long month :shrug:

zonk1969
26th August 2015, 19:32
37 down to go on our facebook group and we have some coming from other groups also .. what a great way to spend the Bank Holiday sunday

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2015, 19:36
Hope you all have a good day. I will be flying the flag for the club whilst down here in Devon at the Ugbrooke House show.

Looks to be a good turnout with nearly 40 cars expected. Hope the weather stays sunny for you all.

zonk1969
27th August 2015, 21:56
Looks to be a good turnout with nearly 40 cars expected. Hope the weather stays sunny for you all.

just had another 5 confirmed and weather looks promising . i'll try and do the pics Bob but your erecting lens will be missed :bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
27th August 2015, 22:13
just had another 5 confirmed and weather looks promising . i'll try and do the pics Bob but your erecting lens will be missed :bowdown:
Hopefully you mean "excellent lens". Must keep the secrets within these 4 walls.

zonk1969
28th August 2015, 08:47
Hopefully you mean "excellent lens". Must keep the secrets within these 4 walls.
Potato potato :cool:

Bobble
29th August 2015, 10:04
I am hoping to attend.:} Be my 1st ever car meet so be kind if i'm there ;)

FLYING BANANA
29th August 2015, 15:20

Be nice to see you, just pull in and park up. Wander around introducing yourself, you'll see we are a friendly bunch. Name on the ever growing list.

Ian G
29th August 2015, 15:31

Hi Robert
Two things to say
First is.......Welcome to the club
Second is.........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... FIREFROST !!!!!
Cheers Ian

Bobble
29th August 2015, 20:06
Thanks Ian. Only had it a couple weeks so still in the 'hope it's not an expensive mistake phase'. :D

zonk1969
30th August 2015, 19:47
41 Cars attended this meet :} an absolutely fantastic effort in only our 4th event . I will try to post pics on here but I don't fancy my chances :duh:

Onwards and Upwards

FLYING BANANA
30th August 2015, 20:16
41 Cars attended this meet :} an absolutely fantastic effort in only our 4th event . I will try to post pics on here but I don't fancy my chances :duh:

Onwards and Upwards

Good turn out then. You should be able to post the pictures in blocks of 5. If not then email them to me and I'll do it when I get home.

david75
30th August 2015, 21:15

Onwards and Upwards

Here's a few to be going on with....

Unicorn1
31st August 2015, 11:08
And a few from me....

Unicorn1
31st August 2015, 11:11
And a few more. Nice cars and really nice people, thanks to Dave and his helpers for making this happen.