PDA

View Full Version : A new super polish

stef_uk
14th June 2008, 16:17
well according the turtle wax it is...called ICE...has anyone tried it?...was tempted but ended up getting megs instead...would like the view of anyone who has taken the plunge

Tatts
14th June 2008, 16:34
I've seen it but not tried it.

I get the feeling it's for the car enthusiast who wants it to look reasonable, without spending too much time, money & effort - which isn't a bad thing really!

Using Ice all over the car - no need to worry about white residue marking black plastic can't be bad either.

But, I'll stick to seperate polish & wax products.

brian jones
14th June 2008, 18:34
Hi just polished to day and used auto glym aqua wax, wash spray wax buff to a deep shine http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn187/brianjones65/brian002.jpg

brownie21
15th June 2008, 00:53
That's a nice looking car. Really nice!! Love the sills and the spoiler, and the wheels! Must have cost you a wee bit.

MrBitsy
15th June 2008, 11:21
Nice paint finish (I don't like the all in one products, but your finish looks very good).

I much prefer a car like the Rover 75, Jag S type etc to look like it did when it left the factory - really don't think these cars suit all the extra bits hanging off.

stocktake
15th June 2008, 17:53
Nice paint finish (I don't like the all in one products, but your finish looks very good).

I much prefer a car like the Rover 75, Jag S type etc to look like it did when it left the factory - really don't think these cars suit all the extra bits hanging off.

Hi MrBitsy, you coming to give us that long promised advice on detailing at the next Yorkshire meet?:bowdown:

MrBitsy
15th June 2008, 19:14
I WILL be at the next one - I have now fully passed out and on the rosta, so I can already see I am working on the day of the next meet - but a day off will be booked :D

Tomorrow is my birthday (16 June) and I am having the whole Zaino range delivered - pics of the car in a few days (If I don't like the Zaino though ? :D)

stocktake
15th June 2008, 20:51
I WILL be at the next one - I have now fully passed out and on the rosta, so I can already see I am working on the day of the next meet - but a day off will be booked :D

Tomorrow is my birthday (16 June) and I am having the whole Zaino range delivered - pics of the car in a few days (If I don't like the Zaino though ? :D)

Briliant Ray, hope we get the weather

stef_uk
15th June 2008, 23:51
ahhh nice one mr bitsy maybe you could give me some advice on my patchy rear end:shrug::getmecoat:

Dave***t
16th June 2008, 10:33

Oh, nice (and happy birthday btw!) - what you going for? It's a bit of a complicated system, but I was considering one day going for ZAIO, Z2 w/ ZFX, then alternate between Z6 and Z8 wipedowns.

But then there's ZCS, 5 could be better than 2 and so on... Be interested to hear what you opt for and how you get on...