PDA

View Full Version : North West Garage Day 31st.October 2015

vindaloo
30th July 2015, 21:16
I am pleased to announce that following the success of our Terraclean & Alignment Days over the last 3 years, Chris the garage owner has kindly offered us another

North West Garage Day

Atherton Car Safety Centre

Unit 4 , Atherton Ind. Centre, Bolton Road, Atherton, M46 9RB

Saturday 31st October 2015 at 09:00

All garage services will be available such as Terraclean, Wheel Alignment, AC Service, Brake check, free underbody inspection.

Bacon butties, tea and coffee will be free too!

Prices: for the alignment check is free, no adjustments required, no charge. If you car requires adjustment, you must have the adjustments made with a fixed charge of £30 cash, but the check is still free.

Terraclean & AC Service prices will not be advertised on the forum, but also will benefit from a special deal (approx 20% discount), please send a PM for full details.

Now the important bit, there is a good amount of space at Chris's garage, but spaces will be limited to 24 attendees! So get your name down quick as it will be first come first served. I will say that it will be strictly first come first served on the day, although Terraclean and AC service will require pre-booking.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Please post on this thread if you would like to attend

The list

1. Vindaloo
2. Dropped out
3. Ken Lion (Alignment) - POSSIBLE
4. Dropped out
5. DennisA (Alignment) CONFIRMED
6. wooly12345 (Alignment & Terraclean) CONFIRMED
7. Dropped Out
8. Frich107uk + 1 (Aircon Regas) CONFIRMED
9. dinky d (Alignment) CONFIRMED 160 remap with Russ
10. J1mbo (MOT & Oil Change) CONFIRMED
11. neilll ( Alignment & Aircon Regas) CONFIRMED. T4 Booked with Russ
12. cmorris (Alignment & Terraclean) NOT CONFIRMED
13. Dropped out
14. Lancpudn - Possible
15. Rob in the Park CONFIRMED
16. Enti (Alignment & Terraclean) CONFIRMED
17. Kiltman (Alignment) CONFIRMED. T4 Booked with Russ
18. Bigruss - available for remaps, keys and T4 work, via prior appointment.
19. Stevenkeyte - Possible
20. muggerbee (Alignment) CONFIRMED 160 remap with Russ
21. Deltic08 - (Terraclean) CONFIRMED
22. Iandux - CONFIRMED (Alignment) Russ to enable Cruise
23. coffeemeg CONFIRMED 160 remap & new key with Russ

cwarchc
31st July 2015, 22:14
I'd be interested in this
Count me in

Ken Lion
1st August 2015, 14:01
I'd be interested Jim - underbody inspection and alignment check/adjust in particular.

Presume the former is limited if the undertray is present - don't imagine they'll be wanting to remove and refit these?

barney bear
1st August 2015, 20:45
Put me down please Jim. 4 wheel alignment and a bit of terraclean alchemy:D

DennisA
6th August 2015, 16:55
Hi Jim,

Count me in and hopefully more will join in with time - it has always been a good day with plenty of cars (& drivers) for general discussions and you always learn something new! The garage and staff are excellent, friendly and very helpful.

Brgds Dennis

DennisA
6th August 2015, 16:57
Sorry Jim should have said initially for alignment.

Brgds Dennis

lightningmark
7th August 2015, 11:04
Put me down please Jim

vindaloo
7th August 2015, 13:31
Put me down please Jim

Sure will, long time no see Mark:}

Frich107uk
7th August 2015, 19:39
Hi Jim,

Please put me down too. Definitely want to book an air conditioning service.

Best wishes,

Fred

vindaloo
7th August 2015, 19:41
Hi Jim,

Please put me down too. Definitely want to book an air conditioning service.

Best wishes,

Fred

With pleasure Fred

Godfer
7th August 2015, 19:42
Chelsea away, 12:45...thus, will miss this Jim. Priorities Sir! ;-)

neilll
14th August 2015, 00:12
Hi Jim,
Just got back from hol`s, need to check shift pattern (Saturday) but would like wheel alignment and a/c service if possible.
Neil

vindaloo
14th August 2015, 08:39
Hi Jim,
Just got back from hol`s, need to check shift pattern (Saturday) but would like wheel alignment and a/c service if possible.
Neil

Cheers Neil, when you have checked your shift pattern, let me know & I'll add your name to the list.

dinky d
14th August 2015, 18:34
I am pleased to announce that following the success of our Terraclean & Alignment Days over the last 3 years, Chris the garage owner has kindly offered us another

North West Garage Day

Atherton Car Safety Centre

M46 9RB

Saturday 31st October 2015 at 09:00

All garage services will be available such as Terraclean, Wheel Alignment, AC Service, Brake check, free underbody inspection.

Bacon butties, tea and coffee will be free too!

Prices: for the alignment check is free, no adjustments required, no charge. If you car requires adjustment, you must have the adjustments made with a fixed charge of £30 cash, but the check is still free.

Terraclean & AC Service prices will not be advertised on the forum, but also will benefit from a special deal (approx 20% discount), please send a PM for full details.

Now the important bit, there is a good amount of space at Chris's garage, but spaces will be limited to 24 attendees! So get your name down quick as it will be first come first served. I will say that it will be strictly first come first served on the day, although Terraclean and AC service will require pre-booking.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Please post on this thread if you would like to attend

The list

1. Vindaloo
2. cwarchc
3. Ken Lion (Alignment)
4. barney bear (Alignment & Terraclean)
5. DennisA (Alignment)
6. wooly12345
7. lightningmark
8. Frich107uk (Aircon Regas)
Hi Jim, Can you put me down for wheel alignment please.

vindaloo
14th August 2015, 18:59
Will do Tom

J1MBO
15th August 2015, 12:55
I'll pop along on the day Jim, camcorder in hand.

vindaloo
17th August 2015, 07:26

I'll add you to the list Jim.

cmorris
17th August 2015, 21:14
Hi Jim
Count me in please Alignment and terraclean
cmorris

vindaloo
17th August 2015, 21:19
Hi Jim
Count me in please Alignment and terraclean
cmorris

Consider it done Chris.

vindaloo
17th August 2015, 21:20
I can now confirm this meet is now a definite as we already have enough members to make it viable.

Still plenty of spaces left.

I will confirm prices for all services later this week.

badabing
25th August 2015, 10:48
hello jim if there is space I would like to come to this too. I'm interested in alignment and terraclean
cheers

vindaloo
25th August 2015, 10:50
hello jim if there is space I would like to come to this too. I'm interested in alignment and terraclean
cheers

I'll add you to the list Alma, I am sorting the prices later today & I'll inform all those interested.

Kiltman
4th October 2015, 12:25
Yes please, a wheel alignment and possible terraclean depending on prices please!

vindaloo
4th October 2015, 16:54
Yes please, a wheel alignment and possible terraclean depending on prices please!

PM on it's way.

vindaloo
4th October 2015, 17:04

Please clear your PM inbox as I am unable to send you a message and your profile is set not to receive e-mails.
Thanks.

barney bear
4th October 2015, 17:09
Jim can you PM me the prices again please, I had to delete my messages when I turned blue for a couple of days:duh:

vindaloo
4th October 2015, 17:21
Jim can you PM me the prices again please, I had to delete my messages when I turned blue for a couple of days:duh:

You should have a PM, Tony.:D

vindaloo
5th October 2015, 11:13

Your PM inbox is still full, so I am unable to supply the prices you require until you have cleared it, sorry.:shrug:

vindaloo
8th October 2015, 19:27

Sorry I still can't send you the information you have requested as your PM inbox is still full.

dinky d
9th October 2015, 08:52
Sorry I still can't send you the information you have requested as your PM inbox is still full.

Hi Jim,do you know if any T4 experts would attend to do remaps if there were enough interest,I would be interested in having mine done.......Tom.

vindaloo
9th October 2015, 08:56
Hi Jim,do you know if any T4 experts would attend to do remaps if there were enough interest,I would be interested in having mine done.......Tom.

Hi Tom

The nearest T4 guru that can do the 160 remap is Bigruss, I could ask him if he was interested in coming over if you want the map?

dinky d
9th October 2015, 17:20
Hi Tom

The nearest T4 guru that can do the 160 remap is Bigruss, I could ask him if he was interested in coming over if you want the map?

Yes I certainly would be interested if Big Russ can be persuaded,anyway of finding if anyone else is interested as I cannot see him coming just to do one car,just wondering how many bookings he needs to make the journey viable,I did see him installing a remap at a Hollow Tree meet a few years back,thanks Tom.

Kiltman
10th October 2015, 06:44
Hi, sorry, inbox now clear!

vindaloo
10th October 2015, 06:59
PM sent with prices

enti
23rd October 2015, 10:23
Hi Vindaloo,

My first go at this, but would be interested in a terraclean session and wheel alignment.

Ian.

vindaloo
23rd October 2015, 10:26
Hi Vindaloo,

My first go at this, but would be interested in a terraclean session and wheel alignment.

Ian.

Hello Ian
You will be most welcome, I will PM you with the prices.
Regards
Jim

Edit: Thanks for the PM, name added to the list.

vindaloo
26th October 2015, 15:33
Full Battery testing with printout will be available FREE OF CHARGE on Saturday, just ask on the day and find out if your battery is fit for Winter.
Here is an example of what you get.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/jimkerfoot/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/D50D43F6-A5D5-4860-8FBB-9A3112C96D0D_zpsp2ad2ybz.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/jimkerfoot/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/D50D43F6-A5D5-4860-8FBB-9A3112C96D0D_zpsp2ad2ybz.jpg.html)

No need to book this, just ask.

vindaloo
27th October 2015, 17:23
I am very pleased to announce that Bigruss will be attending the garage meet on Saturday and will be able to perform his T4 Magic including the 160 CDT remap. If you require any of his services please PM both Russ and me with your specific requirements.

muggerbee
28th October 2015, 07:39
Can you put me and the tourer down please, I'll probably be tired and grumpy after a night shift but can't really pass up the savings on mileage to yorkshire :) PM on it's way to you and Russ

muggerbee
28th October 2015, 12:55

And some tourer window decals ??? :shrug::D

J1MBO
28th October 2015, 15:01
And some tourer window decals ??? :shrug::D

Just noticed this Mick, yes I'll bring some with me :cool:.

deltic08
28th October 2015, 22:58
Just found this thread and wondered what a garage day is so continued to read.

Could I fill one of the dropped out places please? I can't get over before 10.00 but I am sure there will be a queue from 9.00 onwards.

I am fairly new to this Forum and fairly new to ZTs although I now have three.

I have recently bought a ZTT with 120k on the clock and idling is very lumpy. Non of my local garages know what the problem is. Could terraclean be the answer if the price is right? Do we get a before and after exhaust gas readout to show improvement?

I have not been able to look underneath so this would be an opportunity. I have a very good tyre garage so don't think I would need alignment on the day when this is something that can be done in Ripon.

The first things I work on with a new car are reliability issues and then cosmetic improvements. Would a T4 by Bigruss tell me any problems that need correcting soon to improve reliability?

Things such as plenums, handbrake and bonnet catch mods, sunroof drains and gold resistors are still unknown territory for me so any advice from members would be most welcome.

The only thing to stop me coming over is my failing kidney function which requires immediate hospital admission. I have missed two meets locally to me already since joining due to this problem and my wife wouldn't go without me!!

Can you please confirm if there are still spare places please.

Best wishes,

Adrian.

vindaloo
29th October 2015, 08:19
Just found this thread and wondered what a garage day is so continued to read.

Could I fill one of the dropped out places please? I can't get over before 10.00 but I am sure there will be a queue from 9.00 onwards.

I am fairly new to this Forum and fairly new to ZTs although I now have three.

I have recently bought a ZTT with 120k on the clock and idling is very lumpy. Non of my local garages know what the problem is. Could terraclean be the answer if the price is right? Do we get a before and after exhaust gas readout to show improvement?

I have not been able to look underneath so this would be an opportunity. I have a very good tyre garage so don't think I would need alignment on the day when this is something that can be done in Ripon.

The first things I work on with a new car are reliability issues and then cosmetic improvements. Would a T4 by Bigruss tell me any problems that need correcting soon to improve reliability?

Things such as plenums, handbrake and bonnet catch mods, sunroof drains and gold resistors are still unknown territory for me so any advice from members would be most welcome.

The only thing to stop me coming over is my failing kidney function which requires immediate hospital admission. I have missed two meets locally to me already since joining due to this problem and my wife wouldn't go without me!!

Can you please confirm if there are still spare places please.

Best wishes,

Adrian.

Hello Adrian

You will be most welcome on Saturday, just turn up when you can. There will be plenty of people to point you in the right direction. I will add you to the list.
Jim

deltic08
29th October 2015, 13:11
Hello Adrian

You will be most welcome on Saturday, just turn up when you can. There will be plenty of people to point you in the right direction. I will add you to the list.
Jim

Many thanks Jim. I am looking forwards to attending. Can you give me price for terraclean please so that I can put enough in my bankcard account?

Adrian.

iandux
29th October 2015, 15:04
Am I too late to come along to check my wheel alignment and to ask Big Russ to enable my Cruise properly?

vindaloo
29th October 2015, 15:37
Many thanks Jim. I am looking forwards to attending. Can you give me price for terraclean please so that I can put enough in my bankcard account?

Adrian.

Hi Adrian, Price sent by PM, Jim

vindaloo
29th October 2015, 15:39
Am I too late to come along to check my wheel alignment and to ask Big Russ to enable my Cruise properly?

You will be most welcome, there are quite a few alignments to get through, but I'm sure they will manage it. Please PM Russ so that he can plan his work, but I guess he will be able to assist. I'll add your name to the list.

vindaloo
30th October 2015, 18:04
I am pleased to say that the local MG dealer will be providing an MG3 and MG6 for attendees to play with at the meet tomorrow.

neilll
30th October 2015, 19:38
Me thinks it`s going to be a very interesting day especially with a couple of new MG`s to look at! One more sleep.

Neil

vindaloo
30th October 2015, 19:39
Yes, I hope everyone enjoys it.

vindaloo
30th October 2015, 20:03
Looks like there will be 15 of us tomorrow with 3 possibles and the weather forecast is great:D

Bobby B
30th October 2015, 23:18
Hi all, as a newby to the club and just getting to grips with the ins and outs of my rover 75 cdti, it would be nice to meet fellow enthusiasts at this saturday's garage day. All things being equal can you put me down to attend. Hopefully be there at 9.00 but away 11.00 - 11.30 due to a prior commitment. All the best. Bob.

muggerbee
31st October 2015, 01:38
Me thinks it`s going to be a very interesting day especially with a couple of new MG`s to look at! One more sleep.

Neil

what sleep ?? I just finished a night shift :eek:

Phil-Hex
31st October 2015, 07:31
Have a good day everyone, i had hoped to call down for a few hours but a leaky thermostat o ring has put paid to that......... Maybe next year

vindaloo
31st October 2015, 16:09
Many thanks to all those who turned up today to make it a really great day and for those that didn't turn up you missed a good day:D

Big thanks to Chris and his staff and to Bigruss for performing his magic.:bowdown:

Lancpudn
31st October 2015, 16:13
Many thanks to all those who turned up today to make it a really great day and for those that didn't turn up you missed a good day:D

Big thanks to Chris and his staff and to Bigruss for performing his magic.:bowdown:

Apologies for not being able to make it, I was unavoidably let down & had to wait in for the guy who turned up 5 hours late:mad:

stevenkeyte
31st October 2015, 16:15
Yes, had a good day, was good to put faces to names and chat to owners

Steve

Kiltman
31st October 2015, 16:25
Thanks to Jim for organising this, all staff for their hard work and Russ for giving my car a clean bill of health!

muggerbee
31st October 2015, 17:01
Many thanks to Jim for organising a super day and to Russ for ensuring I have a car fit to grace a mcdonald's car park after 10pm ;) and of course to chris and his crew for the coffee,bacon barms and spannering expertise. :clap:

neilll
31st October 2015, 17:20
I agree, Many thanks to Jim for organising the garage day. I have been putting off all these jobs I had done for far too long. Thanks also to Bigruss for his T4 magic.

Neil

J1MBO
31st October 2015, 17:52
Brilliant day, thanks to Chris and his staff for making sure the good lady's car is legal for another year.

rich17865
31st October 2015, 18:11
Glad everyone had a good day, a real shame we couldn't make it this time.

coffeemeg
31st October 2015, 18:12
I would like to say a big thank you to BigRuss, for the new key & the remap, which has changed my car no end's, a lot more fun to have! a big responce to my not so light foot, again thanks Russ, to every one else i met, a bit late i know but work! comes first, thanks for an enjoyable afternoon..:}

dinky d
31st October 2015, 18:38
Really cracking day at Atherton Car Safety Centre today,well done to Jim for the organising,thanks to Chris and his experienced staff for all the work that was carried out on our cars with all the expertise that was required,bacon butties were spot on,the coffee was always available,big thanks to Russ for my Remap,I swear I took the wrong car home as the difference was surprising,nice to see some new faces and enjoyed the day,thanks everyone for a great day.....................Tom.

neilll
31st October 2015, 20:28
Is there any chance of people who attended today to say what car they had,forum names and "real names" so I know in future who I am upsetting/or insulting!!!

neilll

Neil (pearlblack zt)

muggerbee
31st October 2015, 20:51
Is there any chance of people who attended today to say what car they had,forum names and "real names" so I know in future who I am upsetting/or insulting!!!

neilll

Neil (pearlblack zt)

Mick (royal blue tourer)

wooly12345
31st October 2015, 21:04
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_110227_zpsp5ym2qap.jpg[/URL]
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130831_zps52ahfn4w.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130831_zps52ahfn4w.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_131035_RichtoneHDR_zps7xiymp3r.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_131035_RichtoneHDR_zps7xiymp3r.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_131009_RichtoneHDR_zpsbbkxfqal.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_131009_RichtoneHDR_zpsbbkxfqal.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130958_RichtoneHDR_zpsi8xbosn7.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130958_RichtoneHDR_zpsi8xbosn7.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130921_zpsfephizej.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130921_zpsfephizej.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130910_zpsbthj9vi4.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130910_zpsbthj9vi4.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130908_zpswjhsuohm.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130908_zpswjhsuohm.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130903_zpsoxcj1ljr.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130903_zpsoxcj1ljr.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130847_zps9kchkkmc.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_130847_zps9kchkkmc.jpg.html)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/wooly12345/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_131023_RichtoneHDR_zps1kk3tcgo.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/wooly12345/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151031_131023_RichtoneHDR_zps1kk3tcgo.jpg.html)

vindaloo
31st October 2015, 21:09
Thanks for the photos Rich.

stevenkeyte
31st October 2015, 21:10

neilll

Neil (pearlblack zt)

Steve (Firefrost Connoisseur SE CDTi AV05RSZ)

neilll
31st October 2015, 21:49
Rich,
Not happy with you taking photo`s of my car with a leaf on the lower grill (considering suing,ha ha ) mind you it looks better than the robin I had a couple of weeks ago!

Neil

wooly12345
31st October 2015, 22:05
Ha... See you in court chap, hopefully the leaf in question can be my star witness :p:

coffeemeg
31st October 2015, 22:08
Paul/ Royal Blue ZT tourer, (my work horse)!

neilll
31st October 2015, 22:17
what difference has it made (slightly jealous a v6 cant have that "little" bit extra)!!

Neil

neilll
31st October 2015, 22:23
Rich,

I suppose "court" is the hollow tree, c`ant make this month (due to shifts) but can have fistee cuffs behind the bike sheds (ha ha )!!

Neil

deltic08
31st October 2015, 23:09
I am Dr Adrian Morgan, I was wearing a scarf and the ZTT in Moody Blue is a new acquisition this summer.

I have the same problem with names. I spoke to nearly everyone and the only names that stuck are Jim (obviously) Russ (obviously) and Chris from the garage. Ian Dux because he helped Jim and another gentleman fix my plenums and bonnet catch thingy. I chatted a lot to two gentlemen from Keighley but didn't adsorb their names even after three hours or more.

I have just returned home to Ripon 22:20 via a stop in Halifax to visit my teacher daughter who has returned today from a few days in Iceland (no the country not the shop) on recce for a school party trip next summer.

Can I say this is one of the most exciting days of my life. Sad isn't it. It was a last minute decision and quite impulsive of me as a shy newcomer to this forum. For me it wasn't one more sleep as I could not sleep last night for the excitement and anticipation. Again sad at my age as I don't believe in Santa anymore.

I left Ripon at 07:40 in heavy drizzle and when I got to Boroughbridge to join the A1 southbound, both carriageways were closed due to an accident. I could see many, many blue lights on the northbound carriageway so there had been something serious but hopefully not fatal. It was still closed northbound tonight on my way home. Next I encountered thick fog near Huddersfield on the M62 but once over the top this cleared to a beautiful dry sunny day.

I eventually arrived after taking instructions at traffic lights from the young man with the very nice Y reg Rover 75 Tourer. Photograph above.

Can I say a big thank you to Jim for arranging this day, Russ who T4ed my car and found failed VIS motors and suggested a man who can in Leeds but otherwise diagnosed a healthy car, Chris and his team who terracleaned my car even though two days ago I hadn't heard of this treatment and let me have a really good look underneath pointing out things that could be improved, the little group led by Jim who fixed one or two things under the bonnet and educated me to do similar to my other ZTs and to all members present who made me feel so welcome.

The bacon butty was a treat and I haven't drunk so much coffee in a long while.

On my way over I averaged 31 mpg but on the return averaged 34 because I was hardly touching the accelerator even at 80. Was this purely terraclean improvement? If so then it will pay for itself in no time.

Best wishes and see you all at next years garage day.

Adrian

PS. I see that I have become a regular poster today and not a newbie!!

J1MBO
31st October 2015, 23:17
It was a pleasure to meet you today Adrian, I'm glad you enjoyed your day with us all.

Look forward to meeting you and your Moody Blue again.

vindaloo
1st November 2015, 07:50
as J1MBO says, it was really good to meet you Adrian and your lovely car, I hope to catch up with you again soon. After what you told us, I'm glad the trip over wasn't too stressful for you.

wooly12345
1st November 2015, 14:42
Rich,

I suppose "court" is the hollow tree, c`ant make this month (due to shifts) but can have fistee cuffs behind the bike sheds (ha ha )!!

Neil

You're on! ;)

deltic08
2nd November 2015, 15:30
Having hardly driven anywhere on my own in the last seven years, I had occasion to do another 190 mile round trip yesterday mostly on motorway in thick fog at less than 60mph in many places. My computer readout now says my average mpg is 36. This must surely be an error somewhere as I have never previously seen anything better than 33 on my other ZT and less than that on ZTs for sale. Terraclean is not that good or is it. Any comments please?

Thank you for your kind words and messages. I enjoyed meeting everyone too.

Adrian.

deltic08
3rd November 2015, 00:28
Rich,
Not happy with you taking photo`s of my car with a leaf on the lower grill (considering suing,ha ha ) mind you it looks better than the robin I had a couple of weeks ago!

Neil

Looking at one photo, it looks like you are about to run into a brick wall!!

deltic08
4th November 2015, 15:08
as J1MBO says, it was really good to meet you Adrian and your lovely car, I hope to catch up with you again soon. After what you told us, I'm glad the trip over wasn't too stressful for you.

Jim, I have replied to your PM but it hasn't shown up in PM as it does on the forum. Is this normal not to show replies?

The member in question is going to the Thryburgh meet so will speak to him there about my problem if I can get there too. Didn't realise when we spoke that he is a member.

I did pay for my trip over as I was poorly Monday and Yesterday and most of today but still worth it for the great day I had.

Best wishes,

Adrian.

vindaloo
4th November 2015, 16:00
Jim, I have replied to your PM but it hasn't shown up in PM as it does on the forum. Is this normal not to show replies?

The member in question is going to the Thryburgh meet so will speak to him there about my problem if I can get there too. Didn't realise when we spoke that he is a member.

I did pay for my trip over as I was poorly Monday and Yesterday and most of today but still worth it for the great day I had.

Best wishes,

Adrian.

Adrian, I received your PM's, you need to select 'sent items' rather than your 'inbox' and you will see them in there.

Pleased you enjoyed Saturday, but sorry to hear you haven't been too well since.

Look after yourself.

Best regards
Jim

Frich107uk
11th November 2015, 09:21
Oops - late response!

The two 'gentlemen' from Keighley I think would be Paul and me (Fred). Was in the Royal Blue '54' plate Connoisseur SE diesel auto.

It was a really great day, and lovely to meet you all. Thanks - going to have to look out for other NW events I can get to!!!

Best wishes,

Fred

J1MBO
15th November 2015, 10:29
The video

kW9Xa2ROVZQ

hopefully captures the essence of the day.

wooly12345
15th November 2015, 11:15
What a cracking video, great Job Jim! :bowdown:

J1MBO
15th November 2015, 11:54
What a cracking video, great Job Jim! :bowdown:

Thanks for your nice comment Rich.

muggerbee
15th November 2015, 16:31
Just had my Tourers agent on demanding appearance money and compensation for the large hammer abuse when being tracked :D great video Jim Thanks :bowdown:

vindaloo
15th November 2015, 16:32
Excellent video as always James.

J1MBO
15th November 2015, 18:32
Just had my Tourers agent on demanding appearance money and compensation for the large hammer abuse when being tracked :D great video Jim Thanks :bowdown:

Love it Mick :D and thanks :cool:.

Excellent video as always James.

Appreciated Jim :cool:.