PDA

View Full Version : Primo Route Setting

KernowRover
22nd August 2015, 14:04
Good Afternoon All,

I am having problems setting a route in Primo on my Navall 3.

If I try it either by post code or typing in the address there is no option to select done, therefore I am unable to add it to favourites.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Tom.

Kennyeth
22nd August 2015, 15:40
Good Afternoon All,

I am having problems setting a route in Primo on my Navall 3.

If I try it either by post code or typing in the address there is no option to select done, therefore I am unable to add it to favourites.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Tom.

I just had a look on mine (it`s still here on bench) I found that after putting in post code it needed a house number before there were a chance to save to favorites Etc.
Ken.

KernowRover
22nd August 2015, 15:45
Unfortunately, when I try to enter a house number it comes up with the following message:

House numbers are not available in thiis street. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Tom

Kennyeth
23rd August 2015, 04:47
Unfortunately, when I try to enter a house number it comes up with the following message:

Tom

if you would like to put an address in a PM that you have a problem with
I can try that for you?
Ken.

KernowRover
23rd August 2015, 11:38
Thanks for the offer Ken and I will pm you the address, but I have noticed in the past that there are some areas on the sat nav where you cannot enter house numbers.

Regards

Tom

milford man
23rd August 2015, 13:34

Tom
Hi, put your postcode in and if there are no house numbers press the screen under house number its labelled 'Select Town'. Its a bit misleading as it is really a done button. Try that and you should get your route and then you can save it as a favourite.

Regards John

coolcat
23rd August 2015, 16:37
This may help with some general settings ;)

http://download.naviextras.com/content/!application/Manual/NAGHIMOTORS_UserManual_UK.PDF

KernowRover
24th August 2015, 21:21
Made my first trip, 530 miles, today using the sat nav in my new Navall 3, must say I was very disappointed in Primo, not a patch on igo8 for useability, in my opinion.

This could be me not being familiar with it yet, but at present I would be interested to know if it is possible to replace primo with igo8 on the Navall 3?

Regards

Tom.