PDA

View Full Version : marinabrian, to the rescue

cazemi
2nd October 2015, 17:12
Absolutely nothing to do with Rover 75's or MG ZT-T's

but Brian got me back on the road with one of my bikes (he only blew up my multimeter:D) after some magic with a 9v internal relay & an awful lot of poking & prodding he diagnosed the fault, having no wiring diagram to hand & not being familiar with Kawasaki electrics, he saved the day, and my sanity.

WOOO, as they say, HOOO:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:: bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

good_mojo
2nd October 2015, 17:58
Some say he has been seen wearing a cape with his underpants on the outside.

Seriously, he’s a very helpful bloke and we are lucky to have him around.

t5tart
2nd October 2015, 18:09
Absolutely nothing to do with Rover 75's or MG ZT-T's

but Brian got me back on the road with one of my bikes (he only blew up my multimeter:D) after some magic with a 9v internal relay & an awful lot of poking & prodding he diagnosed the fault, having no wiring diagram to hand & not being familiar with Kawasaki electrics, he saved the day, and my sanity.

WOOO, as they say, HOOO:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:: bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

did he use a fleabay Chnese key coder ?

Saga Lout
2nd October 2015, 18:13

I don't know if he used a Chinese one or a Japoon one but my motto is....Buy Blitish...:D

t5tart
2nd October 2015, 18:22
I don't know if he used a Chinese one or a Japoon one but my motto is....Buy Blitish...:D

lubberly blittish

FLYER
2nd October 2015, 18:40

Oh you ...........:D

cazemi
2nd October 2015, 20:40
now now, play nice.........:D:D:D:D

marinabrian
2nd October 2015, 21:26
To be fair, Dave did provide some enticement in the form of a cup of tea and........

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/sites/motorcyclecruiser.com/files/styles/medium_1x_/public/import/page_element_images/0804_crup_02_z%2B2003_kawasaki_vulcan%2B1500.jpg?i tok=SZEDLr83

......he informs me it is prudent to remove your wig and high heels prior to riding his Cruiser :eek:

Brian :D