PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet - Sunday 15th November 2015

vindaloo
2nd November 2015, 20:02
Our next arranged monthly Sunday meet will be on the 15th November at 12pm at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

Come one, come all, everyone is welcome.

Come along, bring the family, there is an indoor and outdoor play area, it makes for a nice Sunday out!

Please don't turn up and leave without finding us, send me a PM and I will let you have my phone number in case you cannot find us.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.

Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

rich17865
2nd November 2015, 20:58
We're going, see you there.

stevenkeyte
6th November 2015, 17:24
I should be along to this one as well!

Steve

MattyC
11th November 2015, 14:01
If I can make it, I will get to this one. Still not in a 75 or ZT though :getmecoat:

vindaloo
11th November 2015, 14:02
If I can make it, I will get to this one. Still not in a 75 or ZT though :getmecoat:

MG6's welcome.

MattyC
11th November 2015, 14:21
Heh, the nearest thing to a modern 75/ZT I guess! To be honest, you guys always make everyone feel welcome! But not having a 75/ZT does truly feel like I'm not part of a family anymore. It's amazing how much a car and fellow owners can make an impact on your life!

I'm sure I'll have one again sometime! For now though, it won't even be a '6 - but I'll still continue to get to meets when I can :) and adore the greatest British production car ever built!