PDA

View Full Version : RS's

Petetourer
11th November 2015, 19:01
Not posted for a while, but have I missed something. What happens to my successors as RS for this region? They seem to have returned to Red.

Is South Central without an RS?

RogerHeinz57
12th November 2015, 07:44
Pete, frankly I felt as if I was banging my head against a brick wall. There was little in the way of support or enthusiasm from the guys at the top to assist in creating a bigger exposure of the club and the fine vehicles we wished to show off. After considering many factors not excluding how I would face legal battles if anything went wrong and somebody got hurt, I decided to do my own thing and working on that, still doing meetings under a different branding, to see this just click my link in the signature area. Steve had a similar opinion to me and also had other issues away from this club. In essence there have been at least 4 departures of RS this year so far.
Hope all is ok with you and yours Dude.
JohnH.

Woof25
17th November 2015, 12:42
Hi Pete
Good to see you posting again yes there has been a loss of R's,s this year and when I queried if the Caldicotte Arms would continue the response wasn,t that clear.
I think it's a great pity as it was a brilliant venue and the company was always cheerful despite some horrendous weather on occasion.
Thanks to you meets got restarted in London and South at the Frog and Wicket and continue now at the Ely in Blackwater and at Ruislip Lido so we have a lot to thank you for IMHO

If no one steps up for the RS post I might try to arrange a meet at MK next year so any tips you can pass on would be gratefully received. Hope you and the family are all well and happy and I wish you all a happy life now and in new year

Petetourer
22nd November 2015, 21:23
Pete, frankly I felt as if I was banging my head against a brick wall. There was little in the way of support or enthusiasm from the guys at the top to assist in creating a bigger exposure of the club and the fine vehicles we wished to show off. After considering many factors not excluding how I would face legal battles if anything went wrong and somebody got hurt, I decided to do my own thing and working on that, still doing meetings under a different branding, to see this just click my link in the signature area. Steve had a similar opinion to me and also had other issues away from this club. In essence there have been at least 4 departures of RS this year so far.
Hope all is ok with you and yours Dude.
JohnH.

Okey dokey mate. Will keep an eye on that link, however it may be a while before I am back behind the wheel of a 75/ZT :(

I am lucky enough at the moment to be in a position to run 2 new vehicles and change them every 9 months. If that ever changes, I am sure I will be back ;) and hopefully a V8

Hi Pete
Good to see you posting again yes there has been a loss of R's,s this year and when I queried if the Caldicotte Arms would continue the response wasn,t that clear.
I think it's a great pity as it was a brilliant venue and the company was always cheerful despite some horrendous weather on occasion.
Thanks to you meets got restarted in London and South at the Frog and Wicket and continue now at the Ely in Blackwater and at Ruislip Lido so we have a lot to thank you for IMHO

If no one steps up for the RS post I might try to arrange a meet at MK next year so any tips you can pass on would be gratefully received. Hope you and the family are all well and happy and I wish you all a happy life now and in new year

Thanks Mike, if you ever do decide to run a Caldecotte meet then drop me a PM, they are (or at least were) a sinch to arrange. ;)

pbaker
24th November 2015, 00:38
Hi Pete, nice to see u are still alive and not forgotten. was in Bristol awhile ago and keeping out for a sighting of u. have a good xmas. peter.