PDA

View Full Version : into the new year at barneys

ricardo65
14th December 2015, 18:30
B:chat: The usual gang will be meeting up for some belly busting food and banter as usual everybody is welcome to come and join in the fun as proposed at the last meet the date will be Saturday the 9th of January from 11 oclock onwards so if you fancy a ride over please add your name to the list and start the new year barney style :chat: so see you there

BARNETBY TOP
NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE
DN386LB

please be aware this is not an official 75 &ZT owners club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs liability insurance

Attendees

Actros
Trikey
Bluebird
Mg Pete
Mg Steve
Dave and Kate
Ricardo
Chloe clo
Tractor ted
maxi crawf
Dave and family
Raynor
Supersonic 45
Whitegold
Little ulk and scarlet
Gary and Lydia
Spenrex possible
Dave Jordan
Johnathan symonds

trikey
14th December 2015, 18:34
:drool4::drool4::drool4::pepsi::pepsi::pepsi:

FLYING BANANA
14th December 2015, 18:43
I won't promise, depends on the weather, but I might come along again. With Banana of course.

trikey
14th December 2015, 18:46
I won't promise, depends on the weather, but I might come along again. With Banana of course.

Take my name off the list Rich, im off to Essex with a big box of spanners....:icon_redface:

FLYING BANANA
14th December 2015, 18:56
Take my name off the list Rich, im off to Essex with a big box of spanners....:icon_redface:
Ah! That's a shame then you'll miss me bringing the V8.

ricardo65
14th December 2015, 19:16

Lmao you better get there early matey I think there will be afew more there with there toolboxes :xmas-smiley-008:

trikey
14th December 2015, 22:36
Ah! That's a shame then you'll miss me bringing the V8.

Cant wait Bob, looks a cracker.

Nige B
14th December 2015, 22:41
cannot believe you lot book these everytime im at work ....are you trying to tell me something ...:xmas-smiley-008:

ricardo65
15th December 2015, 05:44
cannot believe you lot book these everytime im at work ....are you trying to tell me something ...:xmas-smiley-008:

I know matey thought it would clash with you working, as we work round trikeys days off hopefully you'll be able to make one in the future Nige as you know I miss ya have a good Christmas mate

trikey
15th December 2015, 09:28

Throw a sickie :xmas-smiley-008:

Nige B
15th December 2015, 11:31
Throw a sickie :xmas-smiley-008:
Just got back after 3 months off ...all out of sickies:shocked:

Raynor
15th December 2015, 15:03
Can you put me down please. Ill be there

ricardo65
15th December 2015, 15:58
Can you put me down please. Ill be there

On the list matey see you in the new year :Snow:

whitegold
17th December 2015, 16:46
Put me on the list please Rich, I'm sure I'll be ready for something to eat by the 9th :xmas-smiley-019:

ricardo65
17th December 2015, 18:26
Put me on the list please Rich, I'm sure I'll be ready for something to eat by the 9th :xmas-smiley-019:

Name added ted glad you can make it have a good Christmas see you in the new year :xmas-smiley-008:

GJ53 DGO
24th December 2015, 13:56
Will I get lynched for showing up in a pug? As meg is off the road still I had to buy a cheap runabout that I can batter.

FLYING BANANA
24th December 2015, 14:09
Sorry but I'm double booked so can you take me off of the list please. I'll come up later in the year.

ricardo65
24th December 2015, 15:49
Will I get lynched for showing up in a pug? As meg is off the road still I had to buy a cheap runabout that I can batter.

Plenty of parking round the back matey :xmas-smiley-019: Be good to see you Dave you bringing Laura and Sophie :xmas-smiley-008:

ricardo65
24th December 2015, 15:50
Sorry but I'm double booked so can you take me off of the list please. I'll come up later in the year.

Not a problem bob :xmas-smiley-008: Glad you made the last one have a good Christmas see you nx year :xmas-smiley-008:

GJ53 DGO
24th December 2015, 18:05
Yeah, I'll bring Laura and Sophie, only family member that won't be turning up will be Meg as she is on Sorn atm. Have a good Christmas matey hope you and the family all have a good one and Merry Christmas to everyone else in the club:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ricardo65
24th December 2015, 18:22
Yeah, I'll bring Laura and Sophie, only family member that won't be turning up will be Meg as she is on Sorn atm. Have a good Christmas matey hope you and the family all have a good one and Merry Christmas to everyone else in the club:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yeah gona have a good one :icon_lol: You have a good one too matey :icon_lol: Never done a convoy with a Peugeot be interesting :xmas-smiley-019: See you all on the 9th and a merry Christmas to one and all :Holly2:

ricardo65
27th December 2015, 18:27
A quick bumperty bump on this meet everybody's welcome so if you fancy some barney banter please add your name :xmas-smiley-008:

ricardo65
3rd January 2016, 17:44
If anybody else would like to join in the fun at barneys please add your name to the list we are expected around 25 members so its looking like a good turnout for the first meet of 2016 so if you fancy a chat and some good food come and join us you'd be made most welcome hopefully the sun will be shining as we have four monograms attending :drool4:

Spenrex
3rd January 2016, 17:50
Don't want to promise yet as I have mot on Tuesday but if all goes OK I will be there if that's ok

ricardo65
3rd January 2016, 17:53
That's great Spenser hopefully your car will pass the mot a d we'll see sat ill add you as a possible :}

The Incredible 'ULK'
3rd January 2016, 17:57
I hope the sun comes out :)

ricardo65
3rd January 2016, 18:14

So do I we'll have to park them all together for piccys ��

LotusLC
3rd January 2016, 22:16
Thanks for putting Lydia and myself down Rich, they do say' if ya names not down you're not coming in', so don't want to be left outside in the cold :Snow:

trikey
3rd January 2016, 22:18

So do I!!!

ricardo65
6th January 2016, 16:24
B:chat: The usual gang will be meeting up for some belly busting food and banter as usual everybody is welcome to come and join in the fun as proposed at the last meet the date will be Saturday the 9th of January from 11 oclock onwards so if you fancy a ride over please add your name to the list and start the new year barney style :chat: so see you there

BARNETBY TOP
NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE
DN386LB

please be aware this is not an official 75 &ZT owners club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs liability insurance

Attendees

Actros
Trikey
Bluebird
Mg Pete
Mg Steve
Dave and Kate
Ricardo
Chloe clo
Tractor ted
maxi crawf
Dave and family
Raynor
Supersonic 45
Whitegold
Little ulk and scarlet
Gary and Lydia
Spenrex possible
Dave Jordan
Johnathan symonds

If anybody else fancies this please add your name this will be the last call before Saturday ill see you all there

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 16:11
Another great meet today. Thanks Ricardo ;)
Its not every day you go to a meet and end up needing to change your underwear :eek::eek:

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/lotuslc/Gdgg_zps8tvfewjt.jpg (http://s783.photobucket.com/user/lotuslc/media/Gdgg_zps8tvfewjt.jpg.html)

We even had 4 monograms

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/lotuslc/Dddd_zpssuqqn1bh.jpg (http://s783.photobucket.com/user/lotuslc/media/Dddd_zpssuqqn1bh.jpg.html)

trikey
9th January 2016, 18:23
Its not every day you go to a meet and end up needing to change your underwear :eek::eek:

A bit nippy that ZS! it was a good run to his house ;)

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 18:28
Andy, he was driving faster in the wet than i would have in the dry,
It was a fast car, but it was the speed we went round the corners that made me worry for my life, i bet his passenger door handle has got my finger prints ingrained into it :eek::eek:

trikey
9th January 2016, 18:32
Andy, he was driving faster in the wet than i would have in the dry,
It was a fast car, but it was the speed we went round the corners that made me worry for my life, i bet his passenger door handle has got my finger prints ingrained into it :eek::eek:

im not saying what speed we achieved on the way back then :D

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 18:35
Even tho he scared me to within a inch of my life, i did like the V6 noise it made,,,,, now do i look for a 180 ZS :eek::D

Spenrex
9th January 2016, 18:50
Sorry I couldn't make it failed MOT on front OS shock and lower arm getting fixed should be back on the road early next week. I blame the huge potholes I have to try and avoid every time I drive around where I live. With the best will in the world you can't miss them all the chuffing roads are a disgrace.

The cars look fab by the way even on a dreich day!

trikey
9th January 2016, 18:54
Even tho he scared me to within a inch of my life, i did like the V6 noise it made,,,,, now do i look for a 180 ZS :eek::D

Only if its a biomorphic one.

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 19:07
Only if its a biomorphic one.

There is only 1 MK2 Biomorphic ZS , and the lad who owns it said he would never sell it ......

ricardo65
9th January 2016, 19:18
Here you go Gary a reminder of today hope you sleep well tonight :D :D

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55804&stc=1&d=1452370333

just like to thank everyone for making this a great meet today as always all the cars were looking there best :bowdown: food and banter was great as always see you all soon :}

ricardo65
9th January 2016, 19:21
Sorry I couldn't make it failed MOT on front OS shock and lower arm getting fixed should be back on the road early next week. I blame the huge potholes I have to try and avoid every time I drive around where I live. With the best will in the world you can't miss them all the chuffing roads are a disgrace.

The cars look fab by the way even on a dreich day!

glad you'll have your car back next week these meets are pretty regular so there be plenty more you can attend be good to catch up with you :}

ricardo65
9th January 2016, 19:24
im not saying what speed we achieved on the way back then :D

it looked to be as though you gave him a good run upto the roundabout matey would like to have seen the twisty roads back to ferriby :D:D

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 19:26
Thanks Rich, i am just re living the experience, that was one well sorted car. Glad those tires gripped as well as they did so i can be sat here typing this post :eek::eek:

ricardo65
9th January 2016, 19:30
Thanks Rich, i am just re living the experience, that was one well sorted car. Glad those tires gripped as well as they did so i can be sat here typing this post :eek::eek:

I had a look at his tyres Gary not much tread on them he was definitely a very competent driver never seen you look so white :D glad your heart rates getting back to were it should be :}

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 19:36
I had a look at his tyres Gary not much tread on them he was definitely a very competent driver never seen you look so white :D glad your heart rates getting back to were it should be :}

All i have done is talk about it at home. He was a good driver, but i really thought i was going to meet my maker this afternoon :innocent:

trikey
9th January 2016, 19:37
it looked to be as though you gave him a good run upto the roundabout matey would like to have seen the twisty roads back to ferriby :D:D

It was the straight towards the Humber bridge that was interesting...

trikey
9th January 2016, 19:38
All i have done is talk about it at home. He was a good driver, but i really thought i was going to meet my maker this afternoon :innocent:

You should have seen his ZS track car then Gary, that looked scary stood still.

ricardo65
9th January 2016, 19:43
It was the straight towards the Humber bridge that was interesting...

can't stand the suspense were all dying to know :D:D did ya give it a good run for its money :D:D

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 19:49
You should have seen his ZS track car then Gary, that looked scary stood still.

I hope i never get to see it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Incredible 'ULK'
9th January 2016, 19:51
Another good meet for the start of the year, looking forward to the rest of the year! Plus a nice turn out of 4 Monogram cars! :D

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55806&stc=1&d=1452372253

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55807&stc=1&d=1452372300

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55808&stc=1&d=1452372405

whitegold
9th January 2016, 20:46
Another great meet as usual , good to see everybody again, big thanks to Richard. & everybody. Looked quite a motor that ZS ! Looking forward to next time now, can't wait.

LotusLC
9th January 2016, 21:01
Another great meet as usual , good to see everybody again, big thanks to Richard. & everybody. Looked quite a motor that ZS ! Looking forward to next time now, can't wait.

Was a nice little runabout that ZS :driving: