PDA

View Full Version : MG Harrogate Show

Fusilier
18th January 2016, 17:12
The MG Harrogate show at Patley Bridge will be on Sunday 7 August 2016, It is planned to have a Club Stand at the meet, in order to get a club stand then we will need to send off the numbers attend by no later than 18 Jul, so that Harrogate Club can plan the layout for the show.

The cost of entry is £5 per person and children under 12 are free, and this can be paid on entry to the show. If you would like to attend then can you please add your name to the list, so that we have approximate numbers which we will need to send to MG Harrogate as mentioned.

http://harrogatemgclub.org.uk/OurShow.htm

We had a good attend last year, and the format will be the same as last year, with both myself and Mr Dodgem Wheels (as he was named after the last Harrogate show) Ricardo65 will present the prizes which will be awarded to

1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Rover 75
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th MG ZT

I will be attended the show, not sure which car to take yet, as I just received my score from the concours event last year, and got 152 out of 175 for the Tourer, and did not win anything, but know know which areas I need to get sorted before the next event

So if you would like to attend can you please let me know by no later than date above

some of the excellent photo's from last year

Many thanks

Stuart

Attendance list:

Actros
Andy Willi
Bri and Linda
Bluejon and Silvervixen
Delmor
Deltic08
GordyB
Lotusic & Lydia
Lupin1
Lynyrd Skynner
Mgsteve and Mgpete
Phil Hex
Redfive
Ricardo65 (Joint Organiser)
Robsun
Seafrost Steve
The incredible Ulk
Trikey and Bluebird
Trueiron
Willshot
Ziggy72

Phil-Hex
18th January 2016, 17:29
was a good show last year and we'll be there for the weekend again :)

so yes from me please Stu

actros
18th January 2016, 17:32
was a good show last year and we'll be there for the weekend again :)

so yes from me please StuHi Stu you can put my name down

LotusLC
18th January 2016, 17:32
Great show last year, so please put myself and Lydia down please Stu ;)

Ian G
18th January 2016, 17:33
Hi Stu
Can you put Redfive + 1 as TBC on the list please.
We are planning on going to the BTCC at Knockhill the following weekend so will take the Harrogate show in on our way to Scotland.
I'll confirm in the next week or so.
Cheers Ian

Fusilier
18th January 2016, 17:39
List updated and thanks to all so far, who have expressed an interest, lets just hope that it is even better than last year

Stu

ricardo65
18th January 2016, 17:39
I'll be there again Stu great meet and one of my favourite venues :}

Bluejon
19th January 2016, 01:21
2 of us for this please [Bluejon & Silvervixen]

Many thanks....John.

Fusilier
19th January 2016, 16:49
2 of us for this please [Bluejon & Silvervixen]

Many thanks....John.

John

Added to the list, and glad your are partaking again

Stu

ssizefive
20th January 2016, 21:51
Can you put me down for this one please Stu.

Thanks
Steve.

trikey
20th January 2016, 22:39
Me and bluebird please Stu.

Fusilier
21st January 2016, 11:50
List updated, and thanks for supporting

Stu

andy willi
27th January 2016, 18:34
dont forget me

andy

Fusilier
28th January 2016, 17:16
dont forget me

andy

Andy

Added you to the list

Stu

RobSun
8th February 2016, 18:21
Hi Stu

Can you put me down also, enjoyed the last one and looking forward to this year.

Bob.

Fusilier
9th February 2016, 12:37
Hi Stu

Can you put me down also, enjoyed the last one and looking forward to this year.

Bob.

Bob

Added you to the List

Stu

willshot
17th February 2016, 14:18
Hi Stu,

can you add me to the list for this one, please. Focus not due until October now.

Regards

Will

Fusilier
17th February 2016, 17:01
Hi Stu,

can you add me to the list for this one, please. Focus not due until October now.

Regards

Will

Will

Added, and I bet you are a little disappointed now that the date has been delayed

Stu

The Incredible 'ULK'
17th February 2016, 17:52
Hi Stu, Can you put me down for this :} looking forward to it already :D

Fusilier
17th February 2016, 18:54
Hi Stu, Can you put me down for this :} looking forward to it already :D

Added

I so am I, enjoy this show

Stu

ricardo65
17th February 2016, 19:19
Got to concur this is a great show in a stunning location we had a very good attendance last year at short notice it would be good if we could better our attendance this year its definitely one show not to miss :}

willshot
18th February 2016, 07:52
Will

Added, and I bet you are a little disappointed now that the date has been delayed

Stu

Not really, Stu. ZT is still a nice drive and going strong so not desperate. Some on the Focus forum are going into meltdown. I did see a new Mustang in York yesterday. Right hand drive and in red. Very, very nice.

ssizefive
18th February 2016, 11:45
Hi Stu,

Regards

Will

More time for Ross to save up for insurance :}

Steve

willshot
18th February 2016, 11:59
More time for Ross to save up for insurance :}

Steve

If only, Steve.:D:D:D:D

marshap123
27th February 2016, 11:45
Please add me to the list. I've been to this event the last couple of years and really enjoyed it.

Fusilier
27th February 2016, 11:49
Please add me to the list. I've been to this event the last couple of years and really enjoyed it.

Pete

added to list and agreed, a great day out in a fantastic setting

Stu

Lupin1
11th March 2016, 17:32
Please add us to list Thanks

Fusilier
11th March 2016, 17:40
Please add us to list Thanks

Paul

Added to the attendance list

Stu

BRI
28th April 2016, 17:14
Stu
Needless to say Bri and Linda will be there!!!!

Fusilier
28th April 2016, 17:31
Stu
Needless to say Bri and Linda will be there!!!!

Bri

as always thanks and added to the list

Stu

GJ53 DGO
1st May 2016, 20:10
Please stick me down for this, was great the last time we went it was a great event.:}:}

ssizefive
4th May 2016, 14:25
Hi Stu,

Really sorry but I am going to have to pull out of this one - it is going to clash with the BL day at ferry meadows which is one of my favourite events.

Sorry
Steve.

Lynyrd Skynner
5th June 2016, 08:15
Hi Stu , Could you please add me to the list as of yesterday put down a deposit on another ZT so will be great to visit this lovely show again.....

Fusilier
26th June 2016, 07:23
Steve

Added you to the list, is there any more members who would like to attend the show, it is a great venue, and in a fantastic part of the Yorkshire dales

I will need to contact MG Harrogate quite soon, so that we get a club stand, but will need numbers so that they allocate the appropriate space

Many thanks

stu

ricardo65
26th June 2016, 07:39
Just going to echo what Stu has said this is one of the best shows on the events calender in a beautiful part of the country which is quite central for all we have represented our club well over the past two years and looks like we will do this year so if you would like to attend and support the club Stand please add your name to the attendance list as Stu has to hand numbers to MG Harrogate very shortly you wont be disappointed this really is a great show so hopefully see you there

Lynyrd Skynner
26th June 2016, 10:56
Steve

Added you to the list, is there any more members who would like to attend the show, it is a great venue, and in a fantastic part of the Yorkshire dales

I will need to contact MG Harrogate quite soon, so that we get a club stand, but will need numbers so that they allocate the appropriate space

Many thanks

stu

Thanks Stu , This will be the first big show in the new ZT and also the first show since having my plaster removed from my broken right ankle it comes off at the end of July ....cant wait for both:}

Phil-Hex
26th June 2016, 12:08
may be worth adding that camping is available on the show ground, we'll be arriving on friday night and enjoying the local area with a run out on the saturday, a few drinks in the evening then already onsite for the show on the sunday :D

hopefully will have the typhoon painted by then too :o

Fusilier
26th June 2016, 14:02
may be worth adding that camping is available on the show ground, we'll be arriving on friday night and enjoying the local area with a run out on the saturday, a few drinks in the evening then already onsite for the show on the sunday :D

hopefully will have the typhoon painted by then too :o

Phil

Thanks for that, yes there is camping and caravanning at the site from Friday onwards, and quite a few do this, would be a little hard for me to two a caravan with any of my cars, as I don't have one a caravan that is, and I might be taking my MGF out this year for a good run down
, and that would definitely not tow

and added Tony (ziggy72) to the list, in his gorgeous Jaguar S Type R (previous owner of a very nice ZT)

and lastly I will be sorting out some prizes for the Club members attending

Stu

Fusilier
26th June 2016, 14:05
Thanks Stu , This will be the first big show in the new ZT and also the first show since having my plaster removed from my broken right ankle it comes off at the end of July ....cant wait for both:}

Steve

Glad that you have got your self sorted with a newer ZT, must have been painful having a broken bone

And have you still got the Jag XF ?

I have still got mine, but much prefer this forum to the Jag forum as members are more friendly

See you soon

Stu

ricardo65
26th June 2016, 14:41
Hi Stu can you add

Dave Lincs
Seafrost Steve
DJ53DGO
Mgsteve and mgpete will be travelling together

Thanks Stu really looking forward to this meet

Fusilier
26th June 2016, 16:12
Hi Stu can you add

Dave Lincs
Seafrost Steve
DJ53DGO
Mgsteve and mgpete will be travelling together

Thanks Stu really looking forward to this meet

Rich

All added, and it looks like this is going to be a great club meet at this show

Thanks

Stu

ricardo65
26th June 2016, 17:53
Rich

All added, and it looks like this is going to be a great club meet at this show

Thanks

Stu

Yeah we are getting a good club attendance there is still room for more so if you fancy joining us for this great show please add your names to the list this is a great show in one of the most scenic parts of the country with plenty to see and do :}

Lynyrd Skynner
27th June 2016, 07:53
Steve

Glad that you have got your self sorted with a newer ZT, must have been painful having a broken bone

And have you still got the Jag XF ?

I have still got mine, but much prefer this forum to the Jag forum as members are more friendly

See you soon

Stu

Yes Stu the broken ankle is abit of a pain in the rear thats for sure yes we still have the Jag XF lovely piece of kit and yes your right about the jag forums much prefer this place you would have to go a long way to find a better club/forum than this....

marshap123
29th June 2016, 20:30
Hi Stu

Sorry but I'm going to have to miss the show this year. I didn't realise that it clashes with another show I'm going to with Steve.

Hopefully I can make it next year as I have enjoyed this show the last couple of years.

Hope you guys have a great day :}

Fusilier
5th July 2016, 16:34
I have been in contact with Ken at MG Harrogate, and have provisionally booked a space for 20 cars (currently have 18), so if any more members would like to attend can they let me know asap

Entry on the day will be, when you arrive at the gate you will pay entry for the show, which is £5 per member attending

Also I will be providing a number of prizes for members on the day, and these will be awarded at around 1430 hrs, prior to MG Harrogate awarding their prizes for the concours cars in the arena

Stu

ricardo65
10th July 2016, 17:18
If you are thinking of coming to this meet we really need your names down as soon as possible as Stu has said we have 20 club places booked with the organizers this really is a great meet so you wont be disappointed .

The convoy arrangements from the Yorkshire area is as follows

Humber bridge. 745 leave at 8am

Ricardo65
Little ulk
Trikey and debs
DG53DGO
Tourer Steve

Ferrybridge services. 830 leave 845 am

Actros
Mg Pete
Mgsteve
Delmor ( Derrick )

Lotustic and Lydia are meeting us on route

If anybody else wants to join the convoy please add your name to the list thanks everyone

Fusilier
10th July 2016, 18:10
If you are thinking of coming to this meet we really need your names down as soon as possible as Stu has said we have 20 club places booked with the organizers this really is a great meet so you wont be disappointed .

Ricardo65
Little ulk
Trikey and debs
DG53DGO
Tourer Steve

Actros
Mg Pete
Mgsteve
Dell Moore ( Derick )

If anybody else wants to join the convoy please add your name to the list thanks everyone

Rich

Thanks for posting up, and also you will get to see my MGF for the first time, as I am currently preparing it for that show, and remember I will be donating a few prizes for the club members so get your cars ready for a great show

Stu

ricardo65
10th July 2016, 19:12
Yes Stu its not far away now really looking forward to this one and we look like we are going to represent our club well , I pleased you are taking the mgf as ive not seen this car as yet so something else to look forward too , ive added delmor to the list Stu in place of Dave lincs as he cant make it

trikey
10th July 2016, 21:03
Dave lincs as cant make it

Tell him there is food, he will be there :D

klarzy
10th July 2016, 21:09
Tell him there is food, he will be there :D

Say there are biscuits and you will be there....

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/245105521a5177e39a.jpg

Fusilier
13th July 2016, 16:50
I have updated the list for MG Harrogate show, and it looks like we have got a decent attendance, so if anybody else would like to attend then please let me know, I think it is going to be yet another great day out in a lovely setting, in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales, in a very picturesque location, and you will also get to see some great old and new cars

Stu

Fusilier
19th July 2016, 20:43
Just to let you all know that I got a confirmation email today from MG Harrogate and they have confirmed that we have been allocated a space on the show field for up to 26 cars, so it gives us a little more space. so when coming into the showground let them know that you are part of the Rover 75 and MG ZT club, you then pay your entrance fee, and they will direct you to our stand

See you all at the show, I will be popping over during the course of the day, to hand out voting forms and also to award prizes to those that win

Stu

deltic08
23rd July 2016, 23:18
Just to let you all know that I got a confirmation email today from MG Harrogate and they have confirmed that we have been allocated a space on the show field for up to 26 cars, so it gives us a little more space. so when coming into the showground let them know that you are part of the Rover 75 and MG ZT club, you then pay your entrance fee, and they will direct you to our stand

See you all at the show, I will be popping over during the course of the day, to hand out voting forms and also to award prizes to those that win

Stu

Stu,

You may remember I had to pull out at short notice last year due to illness. This year I am asking if I can come at short notice if there are any spare places.

I didn't want to let this out to members, but this year I am Mayor of Ripon and have two Mayoral engagements in the morning, including starting the Ripon Rally but hope to be there by midday if all goes to plan.

With very best wishes,

Adrian.

Fusilier
24th July 2016, 08:33
Stu,

You may remember I had to pull out at short notice last year due to illness. This year I am asking if I can come at short notice if there are any spare places.

I didn't want to let this out to members, but this year I am Mayor of Ripon and have two Mayoral engagements in the morning, including starting the Ripon Rally but hope to be there by midday if all goes to plan.

With very best wishes,

Adrian.

Adrian

Added to the list, and will be nice to finally meet you

stu

deltic08
26th July 2016, 00:27
Adrian

Added to the list, and will be nice to finally meet you

stu

Thank you Stu, that is very kind of you.

If you have seen my post in the technical section about number plate lights, I my not be able to bring my best ZT!!

GJ53 DGO
30th July 2016, 14:56
Hi, very sorry but could you remove me from this as the car is on its last legs. Every time it goes out it puts up a smokescreen that nothing can see through so I'll have to pull out I'm afraid. I was looking forward to this as it was a great meet last time I went :(:(:(

Fusilier
31st July 2016, 08:53
Hi, very sorry but could you remove me from this as the car is on its last legs. Every time it goes out it puts up a smokescreen that nothing can see through so I'll have to pull out I'm afraid. I was looking forward to this as it was a great meet last time I went :(:(:(

Dave

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but there is always next year, which should give you enough time to sort it

so if any other member would like to take Dave's place, then feel free to do so, as the event is open until the morning, as we have book the space, and members pay on entry

Stu

PS I will be donating some prizes on the day, and will be popping over during the day to award prizes to members, but please come and see me in the arena as I will be in my MGF

ricardo65
31st July 2016, 18:30

That's a shame was hoping to catch up with you and family not seen you for a while even though you only live 3 miles away :D as Stu says there's always next year as I know you like this event if there's anything I can help with give us a bell catch you soon :}

ricardo65
31st July 2016, 19:13

Ricardo65
Little ulk
Trikey and debs
DG53DGO
Tourer Steve

Actros
Mg Pete
Mgsteve
Delmor ( Derrick )

Just a quick reminded on the convoy, if anybody else fancies this show there are still a few spare place as Stu has booked some extra places its really is a great show in one of the most picturesque showgrounds around

Trueiron
31st July 2016, 19:20
I will be attending

Fusilier
31st July 2016, 19:51
I will be attending

Shane

Added to the list, and you will get to meet some great people on the day

Stu

ricardo65
31st July 2016, 21:11
I will be attending

Great you are coming shane if you want to join the convoy we will be at ferrybridge services at 830 am if not we will see you at the showground

deltic08
1st August 2016, 08:10
Stu,

How much is the entry fee please? If I can persuade my wife to come I can bring two if there are last minute spaces on the day. Can you PM your mobile number please?

Adrian.

Fusilier
1st August 2016, 17:28
Stu,

How much is the entry fee please? If I can persuade my wife to come I can bring two if there are last minute spaces on the day. Can you PM your mobile number please?

Adrian.

Adrian

No problem in you wish to bring both, and entry fee is £5 per person, so if you bring both cars then it will cost you £10 entry fee for both cars, and you pay on entry, but remember to tell the marshalls that you are a member of the Rover 75 and ZT Club, and they will direct you to the club stand which is basically the same place as last year

Stu

PS PM Sent

Trueiron
1st August 2016, 19:50
Will try make the Ferrybridge meet. If not see you there

Fusilier
2nd August 2016, 19:30
Well, it is less than a week to the show, and as I have mentioned we have room on the club stand for 20+ Cars.

Some Admin points for the day

On arrival can you please approach Ricardo65 and he will issue a card with a number on to display in your windscreen, and also a voting form.

So during the course of the day, can you please take the time and vote on each car which in your opinion is the Best, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in each class, there are 2 classes to vote, Best 75 and Best ZT

Each member attending will also receive a small memento of the day, which I have cobbled together

Can you then hand your voting forms to ricardo65 at around 1430 hrs, we will then tally up the scores and at approx. 1500 hrs we will have a prize giving ceremony, and award certificates to the classes above

And if you get the chance during the day, try and get round the whole show as their will be some outstanding cars on display

Many thanks and look forward to seeing you all on Sunday

Regards

Stuart

PS (I will be in the main arena with my MGF), so pop over and say hello

ricardo65
2nd August 2016, 20:10
Thanks Stu ,can I just ask members who arrive before the convoy if they will start parking in a herringbone style as I presume we will have a similar pitch as last year thanks everyone see you on Sunday

Ian G
2nd August 2016, 21:02
Hi Richard/Stu
I'll be heading in from Oldham via M62/A658 and will aim to get there around 09.30 if thats OK.
Cheers Ian

ricardo65
2nd August 2016, 21:11
Hi Richard/Stu
I'll be heading in from Oldham via M62/A658 and will aim to get there around 09.30 if thats OK.
Cheers Ian

Ian that's great you will definitely be there before the convoy usually we are parked on the left just through the gates if you would be kind enough to start the parking herringbone it will make it easier for when others arrive as last year we had to rearrange everybody thanks Ian see you Sunday :}

trikey
3rd August 2016, 15:35
start parking in a herringbone style

Will a sardine do, dont like herring :getmecoat:

Lynyrd Skynner
3rd August 2016, 15:43
Stu/Richard , The old Typhoon is abit sick right now the old knows there is a long trip ahead so she is being a stroppy mare , I have the genius that is PhilT4 coming to look at her tomorrow hopefully she will be ok if not would it be ok to park the Jag XF with you chaps ?

ricardo65
4th August 2016, 08:47
:DWill a sardine do, dont like herring :getmecoat:

Something fishy going on ere :D:D

ricardo65
4th August 2016, 08:49
Stu/Richard , The old Typhoon is abit sick right now the old knows there is a long trip ahead so she is being a stroppy mare , I have the genius that is PhilT4 coming to look at her tomorrow hopefully she will be ok if not would it be ok to park the Jag XF with you chaps ?

Of course the xf will be very welcome to park on the club stand

Lynyrd Skynner
4th August 2016, 10:07
Well the old ZT is back up and running:drool4: coughed and sputtered abit before settling down just hope Iam not counting my chickens and all that will take it out a couple more times today later and see where we are at , fingers crossed .... she is ok..

Fusilier
4th August 2016, 17:03

Steve

No problem whatsoever, as tony (Ziggy72) is also coming in his Jag, and will be on our stand with his S Type R

Stu

Fusilier
4th August 2016, 17:08
Northern Members attending

Can I suggest that the North East members attending the show at Patley Bridge, meet up at a location to be decided and then you can all travel down to the show in convoy

May I suggest that you meet up at either Bowburn Services or even Scotch Corner Services whichever is best for most, at say 0830/0900 hrs hrs then travel down to Pately Bridge

I will be leaving much earlier, as I have to get F ready for concours event

and lastly the show is still open for members to attend, as you will be paying on entry
, so can decide right up until the day
Many thanks

Stu

GordyB
5th August 2016, 09:18
I'm hoping to get to this. If I can make myself free for the day I'll make the Ferrybridge meet up and convoy but not worried about parking if the club stand is full I can park with the other riff raff :D

ricardo65
5th August 2016, 11:09
I'm hoping to get to this. If I can make myself free for the day I'll make the Ferrybridge meet up and convoy but not worried about parking if the club stand is full I can park with the other riff raff :D

Hi Gordon that will be great actros Steve and Pete are travelling up from brigg to ferrybridge could maybe travel up with them there's plenty of room on the club stand as Stu booked a few extra places as this is popular meet see you at ferrybridge

Phil-Hex
5th August 2016, 11:33
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

the paint shop has let me down, i now no longer have a ZTT with mismatched bumper and bonnet....... i now have a ZTT with NO bumper or bonnet :mad::mad::mad:

so it'll be the TF for me this weekend :cool:

sorry :o

GordyB
5th August 2016, 13:32
Hi Gordon that will be great actros Steve and Pete are travelling up from brigg to ferrybridge could maybe travel up with them there's plenty of room on the club stand as Stu booked a few extra places as this is popular meet see you at ferrybridge

You can put me as a defo now sorted it - messaged Actros to meet up with them :}

Fusilier
5th August 2016, 16:20
You can put me as a defo now sorted it - messaged Actros to meet up with them :}

Gordon

Added to the list

so no problem attending as we have space for around 20-25 on stand

I have done enough certificates for up to 24 members, I will allocate them during the course of the day

Stu

Lynyrd Skynner
5th August 2016, 17:11
Arrived safe and sound at our hotel car behaved superbly now going to the pool car is going to have a rest until Sunday.......

ricardo65
5th August 2016, 17:16
A last call up for this great meet if you fancy joining us on the club stand you are very welcome to do so as Stu has said there is extra spaces available all you do is pay on the gate and say you are with the mgzt 75 club and come and park with us this is a very good well run event with plenty to do for all the family it also looking like the weather is going to be kind to us as well you definitely wont be disappointed with this show

ricardo65
5th August 2016, 17:17
Arrived safe and sound at our hotel car behaved superbly now going to the pool car is going to have a rest until Sunday.......

That's good to hear Steve see you on sunday :}

suzublu
5th August 2016, 17:52
Might be there but a bit later than you lot:o:D

ricardo65
5th August 2016, 18:10
Might be there but a bit later than you lot:o:D

Be great if you can make it Ron not seen you for a while :}

Trueiron
5th August 2016, 18:20
Don't think we will make the convoy up. Aiming to be there 11 ish. Not sure how long we will be able to stop so will park in the car park and have a wander around

ricardo65
5th August 2016, 19:58
Don't think we will make the convoy up. Aiming to be there 11 ish. Not sure how long we will be able to stop so will park in the car park and have a wander around

That's not a problem you are still very welcome to come and park with the club its a better place then the main car park

Fusilier
5th August 2016, 20:25
Just a quick thanks to all the members of this forum who are attending the event at Patley Bridge on Sunday, and really hope that you have a fantastic day at a great venue.

I have now I think finished all the admin for the event, and am very much looking forward to the show.

I will try and get over to the club stand as much as I can, but for the first couple of hours I will be finishing getting my MGF ready for the concours event, so if you can pop over and say hello

See you all Sunday

Stu

deltic08
5th August 2016, 21:49
Northern Members attending

Can I suggest that the North East members attending the show at Patley Bridge, meet up at a location to be decided and then you can all travel down to the show in convoy

May I suggest that you meet up at either Bowburn Services or even Scotch Corner Services whichever is best for most, at say 0830/0900 hrs hrs then travel down to Pately Bridge

I will be leaving much earlier, as I have to get F ready for concours event

and lastly the show is still open for members to attend, as you will be paying on entry
, so can decide right up until the day
Many thanks

Stu

I assume you will come through Ripon? If so I would say approx. 0930. Will wait for you all near Ripon cricket ground and join at the back.

Adrian.

Fusilier
6th August 2016, 09:36
I assume you will come through Ripon? If so I would say approx. 0930. Will wait for you all near Ripon cricket ground and join at the back.

Adrian.

Adrian

There is only a couple of members coming from the North East, and they will be going down A1, then through outskirts of Ripon, and down past Studley I think, so I would suggest that you just take a slow drive down to Patley

Stu

Fusilier
6th August 2016, 14:51
Well, I think I have finished for now, ever thing packed in little car, prizes and certificates, and car I think is clean enough (I Hope), will need to give it a quick once over on arrival, so just as a final reminder for tomorrow

On arrival, and once parked up on the club stand, and you have finished your polishing, go and see Ricrado65, and collect a pack from him, which will include:

1, Voting Form
2, Number pass for Car
3. Certificate of attendance

and during the day can you please fill in your voting form and pass it to Rich at around 1430 hrs, then we will mark up and award prizes to those that have won, remember that there will be 1st to 4th awarded for two classes, 75 and ZT.

Very much looking forward to this show, and thank you to all for supporting it

See you tomorrow

Stu

ssizefive
6th August 2016, 16:20
Have a fantastic day tomorrow, looks like the weather is going to be kind to you. We have just arrived at ferry meadows for the bl show, 26 degrees here at the moment :}

Steve.

Fusilier
6th August 2016, 16:27
Have a fantastic day tomorrow, looks like the weather is going to be kind to you. We have just arrived at ferry meadows for the bl show, 26 degrees here at the moment :}

Steve.

Steve

Thanks and hope that you have an enjoyable day at your show

See you soon

Stu

Trueiron
6th August 2016, 17:13
That's great. Leave me a space and I will be there around 11. See you all tomorrow

ricardo65
6th August 2016, 18:45
That's great. Leave me a space and I will be there around 11. See you all tomorrow

Ok Shane see you tomorrow :}

andy willi
6th August 2016, 19:34
all set for tomorrow see you all there

andy

Fusilier
6th August 2016, 19:39
Andy

See you tomorrow, and hope that you are feeling better

Stu

ricardo65
6th August 2016, 19:44
all set for tomorrow see you all there

andy

See you tomorrow andy :}

andy willi
6th August 2016, 20:01
want a zimmer frame in trophy blue

andy

Lynyrd Skynner
6th August 2016, 20:24
Safe journey tomorrow chaps and ladies , looking forward to this one.....

ssizefive
6th August 2016, 20:25
want a zimmer frame in trophy blue

andy

I dare not think want sort of Zimmer frame you would build yourself :D:D

Steve.

trikey
6th August 2016, 20:34
I dare not think want sort of Zimmer frame you would build yourself :D:D

Steve.

As long as it's not a mobility scooter....

ssizefive
6th August 2016, 20:50
As long as it's not a mobility scooter....

If it was I would imagine at least a 190 engine in it!! :D

Steve.

trikey
6th August 2016, 20:57
If it was I would imagine at least a 190 engine in it!! :D

Steve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7gWMgN1NGM

LotusLC
6th August 2016, 21:27
Colin Furze does some brilliant stuff ;)

ricardo65
7th August 2016, 05:19
Morning everyone just having a coffee before setting off the weather looks good this is one of my favourite showgrounds so looking forward to today, will be there around 10 hope everyone has a safe journey

FLYING BANANA
7th August 2016, 05:26
Hope you all have a nice day and the weather stays fine. I'll make show at some point.

ssizefive
7th August 2016, 07:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7gWMgN1NGM

Excellent!! :D:D

Steve.

suzublu
7th August 2016, 16:23
Just back after another cracking day, bit drizzly sometimes, but it didn't spoil the day:cool: Our stand won best in show:eek::eek::eek::eek::D so well done to everybody who turned up with some lovely examples to show up the "big boys" including the red five ZT that turned up on the back of a recovery truck:eek: Sorry Ian, couldn't resist;):D:bowdown::bowdown: Thanks to Stu & Ric for the organisational skills:bowdown:
Oh, and to the group of members who got Ian's car going again so that he could enjoy the rest of his holiday, massive kudos:bowdown: just shows what this club & its members are all about:bowdown:

willshot
7th August 2016, 16:28
Agree with Ronnie. Smashing day at Pateley Bridge, thanks to Stu & Rich for organizing it. Congratulations to the prize winners, all our cars were very well turned out. :D:D:D:D Roll on Raby Castle.

andy willi
7th August 2016, 16:33
hi great day out all the cares arrived safely most under there own power just one faller at the start but we mended it in the end

andy

FLYING BANANA
7th August 2016, 17:28
:bowdown:Well done to all those concerned that got Redfive up and running again. :bowdown:Glad that you saved Ian & Jan's holiday

Ian G
7th August 2016, 17:29
Hi Guys and Girls
Well where do I start with my thanks....
Trikey,AndyWilli. Actros,Blujon, Silver Vixen the list is endless...
So thanks to all that helped us when we arrived at the Harrogate MG show on the back of a recovery truck..
A fuel line had split when we were on the A56 at Accrington but after a rapid recovery and delivery to the show by Drive 24-7 the boys and girls were waiting to pounce on redfive as it was unloaded and start removing the offending item while others offered much appreciated refreshments..
Then the search around the autojumble to find a replacement hose (which started life as a MG Y fuel hose) which fitted almost without modification so 28 minutes after the battery was disconected "old red" was up and running again..
We had a great day so thanks again to each and every one of you who were at the show we will never be able to repay your kindness..
Best regards Ian and Jan

Trueiron
7th August 2016, 17:37
Arrived late and only stayed a couple of hours but thoroughly enjoyable time at the show. Some stunning cars which has made me more determined to get The Beast up to scratch

Fusilier
7th August 2016, 17:38
Many thanks to all the members who turned out today, with some very fine examples of some very nice cars, but more important, well done to all for winning the best club stand at the show, it was a culmination of all the cars which made it the best, and that is yet another show that we have attended and won best club stand, so thanks to all the members for bring their great cars to the show.

I was a little disappointed that I did not win with the MGF, but it was the judges who made the decision, and I have to live with that

The winners from our club all deserved to win, and thanks to all the members who took the time to vote

Best 75

Little Ulk
Bluejon and Silvervixen
Suzublu
Bri and Linda

Best MG

Loustic
Lynard Skyner
Trikey
MG Steve

and lastly

Best Jaguar

Ziggy72

But you were all winners

So thanks again to all who made it a great day out

Stu

and lastly thanks to the lads who helped out Ian, in the lovely Redfive

Fusilier
7th August 2016, 17:50
Hi Guys and Girls
Well where do I start with my thanks....
Trikey,AndyWilli. Actros, the list is endless...
So thanks to all that helped us when we arrived at the Harrogate MG show on the back of a recovery truck..
A fuel line had split when we were on the A56 at Accrington but fter a rapid recovery and delivery to the show by Drive 24-7 the boys and girls were waiting to pounce on redfive as it was unloaded and start removing the offending item while others offered much appreciated refreshments..
Then the search around the autojumble to find a replacement hose (which started life as a MG Y fuel hose) which fitted almost without modification so 28 minutes after the battery was disconected "old red" was up and running again..
We had a great day so thanks again to each and every one of you who were at the show we will never be able to repay your kindness..
Best regards Ian and Jan

Ian

They are a great bunch up here, and glad they got it sorted so quickly, now you and Jan, go and enjoy that well deserved bottle of Vino

Stu

good_mojo
7th August 2016, 17:57
It seems a good time was had by all, and it it looks like a great show, so I will try to go next year.

Well done to the club members for getting RedFive going again. It is a great example of the club spirit.

My commiserations go to Stu for not winning the concourse with his MGF. I'm sure it was sparkling like a sparkly thing but the judges have their own ideas.

I'm looking forward to the Raby Castle meet next week.

RobSun
7th August 2016, 18:02
Thanks Stu and Rich for organising a great day. I echo all the comments made even if Tilly the dog did get a bit bored.

Bob.

ziggy72
7th August 2016, 18:05
Another great day out with the 75/ZT members. Thanks again for the invite Stu , excellent organisation by yourself and ricardo. Some superb cars as always. The green ZT owned by LOTUSLC gets better every time I see it and deserved the top prize, just edging the others. best club stand again topped things off. :}

Fusilier
7th August 2016, 18:07
Another great day out with the 75/ZT members. Thanks again for the invite Stu , excellent organisiation by yourself and ricardo. Some superb cars as always. The green ZT owned by LOTUSLC gets better every time I see it and deserved the top prize, just edging the others. best club stand again topped things off. :}

Tony

And thanks to you for bringing your lovely S Type R, which is a stunning example of the marques, and being part of the winning club stand

Stu

The Incredible 'ULK'
7th August 2016, 18:33
Fantastic day! Big thanks to Stu and uncle Rich for organising. It's always a nice thought to have a prize winning car, but I was sure I still had some way to go, so to win best 75 was a pleasant surprise! Thanks to everyone who voted, there was some very nice cars there today! :}

trikey
7th August 2016, 19:27
Another great meet Today, here are a few pics for those that couldn't be there.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0340_zps8jr9g9cx.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0340_zps8jr9g9cx.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0339_zps0ysiwubo.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0339_zps0ysiwubo.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0399_zpsrirn6vs0.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0399_zpsrirn6vs0.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0384_zpszgngd0fn.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0384_zpszgngd0fn.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0381_zpsqbflbrrt.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0381_zpsqbflbrrt.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0380_zpshclmg8ya.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0380_zpshclmg8ya.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0362_zpsg7hwra68.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0362_zpsg7hwra68.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0360_zps9n6jjxvv.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0360_zps9n6jjxvv.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0349_zpsqmngvkdo.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0349_zpsqmngvkdo.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0344_zpstdywtgsq.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0344_zpstdywtgsq.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0359_zpspvrdyko3.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0359_zpspvrdyko3.jpg.html)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/75%20Meetings/DSC_0408_zpsyxib7ade.jpg (http://s297.photobucket.com/user/v8_trike/media/75%20Meetings/DSC_0408_zpsyxib7ade.jpg.html)

Nick45
7th August 2016, 19:41
I popped across for an hour later on also (Ignition Blue ZTT) - would liked to have stopped to chat with a few folk but had kids, missus and dog so didn't seem fair on them. Some great cars though and seeing all those ZTs and ZTTs together was great as I never seem to see another one when I'm driving round. Particularly liked the dark blue ZTT V8 which made a lovely noise on departure. Anyone's here?

Also all those monograms! They were my lad's favourite. Predictably, the missus liked the look of the navy E-Type drop top. Bit out of budget love!

Smashing turn out of terrific cars. Glad everone had a good time. Blooming chilly up on t'moors though!!

Best, Nick

LotusLC
7th August 2016, 19:53
Another great meet.
Thanks to Fusilier and Ricardo65 for all the behind the scenes work to sort our stand at the show, and we won best show stand as well:D

Thank you to everyone who voted for our car, Lydia is buzzing like a fridge as she has spent ages getting our car to a better standard.
But we are all winners as everyone who went helped to make the show great.

Also got the chance to get a photo of the Z range in Biomorphic Green, ZR, ZS, ZT and Trikeys ZT-T

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/lotuslc/i0000010_zpsz027e5po.jpg (http://s783.photobucket.com/user/lotuslc/media/i0000010_zpsz027e5po.jpg.html)

ricardo65
7th August 2016, 20:06
Just like to say a massive thanks to everyone for making this a great meet our club stands are just getting better and better the quality of cars is amazing and a truly well deserved best in clubs also well done to the club winners again all very well deserved :bowdown: Would also like to thank Stu for all the behind the scenes planning,a great day finished off with a nice tea so once again thankyou everybody for supporting this meet :bowdown:

Lynyrd Skynner
8th August 2016, 07:51
Sorry for being late with the thanks but was so knackered by the time we got home anyway another great day thanks to Stu and Ricardo65 for putting all together , lovely setting for a car show , glad Redfive got sorted and hope she behaves her self for the rest of your holiday Ian , there was some great looking cars thanks to all who vote for the Typhoon to give her second spot that was a surprise but Lotuslc ZT is stunning , well done to all the prize winners and to to us for best club stand ......

maxi_crawf
8th August 2016, 08:01
I'll have to make sure I go next year!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

LotusLC
8th August 2016, 08:13
I'll have to make sure I go next year!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Its a lovely setting Roy, lots of stunning cars and plenty to see.

LotusLC
8th August 2016, 08:19
Sorry for being late with the thanks but was so knackered by the time we got home anyway another great day thanks to Stu and Ricardo65 for putting all together , lovely setting for a car show , glad Redfive got sorted and hope she behaves her self for the rest of your holiday Ian , there was some great looking cars thanks to all who vote for the Typhoon to give her second spot that was a surprise but Lotuslc ZT is stunning , well done to all the prize winners and to to us for best club stand ......

Thank you for the kind words Steve, Lydia had us placed maybe third, she said ' i think Ricardo65 and your Typhoon might pip us'.

Great that Redfive got sorted, and how well, especially Ian took the ribbing we gave him about his trailer queen ride :eek: :D