PDA

View Full Version : Rover 75's attending MG's In The Park - Please read.

Nev The Bear
23rd January 2016, 07:18
I emailed the organisers about Rover 75's attending MG's In The Park and Rover 75's can attend. Please read details below as you need to be a member if the75ztclub and have the club logo displayed in your windscreen on arrival at the pay booths.

Email reply:

'Hi Clyde,

As you will note, I have had your email to the MG Owners Club forwarded to me by Jo at Swavesey and she has asked me to reply to your query.

The MGs in the PARK event is organised each year by the Oxfordshire area of the MG Owners Club and is open to all MG owners and enthusiast.

We have an arrangement with the owners of the Cotswold Wildlife Park, our venue, that allows the driver of any MG car free entry into the Wildlife Park with any passengers paying a reduced group rate. Once in the Park, the MG event is free to attend.

Each year, we have many members of the ‘on-line’ Rover 75 and ZT owners club attend our event and we have an arrangement with the Wildlife Park which allows entry to their member’s Rover 75’s as if they were MG ZTs.

For you to attend the event for free in your Rover 75, you would need to be a member of the Rover 75 and ZT owners club http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/ and have that club’s logo displayed in your windscreen on reaching the Wildlife Park entrance pay booth on the day. The staff manning the pay booth will be aware of this arrangement and the preferential entry terms will be applied.

For information about the event, please see www.oxfordshiremgoc.co.uk

I hope that we will be able to welcome you on Sunday 19th of June at this great event.

Thanks for your interest,

John

John King

Area Secretary

Oxfordshire MG Owners Club '