PDA

View Full Version : Activities

shaun42
26th January 2016, 17:47
Hi
I am a recent new owner of Rover75 and wondered whether there are any new events or activities being planed with the regional group near me in North Bucks this year.
Looked at the region forum and there appears no activity since November 2015,
Hope to come to a few meets and trips in the future.
Thanks
Shaun

FLYING BANANA
26th January 2016, 18:33
You can always put a meet together yourself. You don't need to be an RS. Find somewhere to meet and post it up.

shaun42
26th January 2016, 20:09
Thanks, but I'd be worried I'd be the only one to show up if I organised a meet.
Shaun

FLYING BANANA
26th January 2016, 21:13
Thanks, but I'd be worried I'd be the only one to show up if I organised a meet.
Shaun
Been there, done that.
Depending on the date, I'll come and show you my Ba................ I meant The Flying Banana. Sounds much better. I've been known to travel to the odd meet.

James.uk
27th January 2016, 02:05
Winter meets are non too popular due to it being blimmin cold innit..

They will pick up in the summer.. :D

RPWC
27th January 2016, 06:39
Been there, done that.
Depending on the date, I'll come and show you my Ba................ I meant The Flying Banana. Sounds much better. I've been known to travel to the odd meet.

Only SHORT distances though eh Bob?:D:D:D;):getmecoat:

v-man
3rd February 2016, 21:36
Only SHORT distances though eh Bob?:D:D:D;):getmecoat:

Absolutely spot on ;)

James.uk
4th February 2016, 15:10
Nooo! Cheeky mares! :eek:

I've done Gretna, Nano's at B'ham, Colwyn bay, Sherwood forest, Harewood house Yorks, Etc etc..

Anndddd, I have been to MarinaBrians as well :p: (got a lift up with Frank incensed) :D :D

I do try to limit how far I travel for a day out meeting though, my limit is normally 90 mins driving time, but bear in mind I live right by a motorway so can get over 100 miles in 90 mins.. :D ;)

Merry Christmas.. Innit... :D