PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to detail this??

Tatts
19th July 2008, 18:07
Wash/Clay/Polish/Wax etc..........

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/9748822d00d8f98.jpg

ragitty
19th July 2008, 19:45
Well Tatts you know what they say............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................Crappy Vauxhalls...;)

Simon
19th July 2008, 19:52
By the looks of things I'd say the local bird flock have already started the valeting with a good snow foam coverage ;) :D

trebor
19th July 2008, 20:37
Omg !...................

GerryT
19th July 2008, 22:26
Its only a bit of bird poo,,,, nothing a wash and tcut wont sort out ;)

stocktake
19th July 2008, 22:32
Does that belong to Pete from Xpart?:D

Kiwirover
20th July 2008, 09:34
Start with #80 grit paper, then #120...

arrrr to heck with it - its a vauxhall - bog it and flog it..:D

Pete
20th July 2008, 14:24
Does that belong to Pete from Xpart?:D

Excellent, I'm still laughing at that one. :D:D:D:D:D

Pete
20th July 2008, 14:35
About ten years me and the other half went for a weekend in the lovely town of Bath, staying at a nice little hotel just outside the town centre. I parked the car nose first under a smallish tree and off we went for dinner, drinkies and an amble round. I'm desperately trying to remember the motor I took but can't recall beyond it being metallic blue. I was changing cars twice a month back then due to the job, which was fun! :)

Next morning, the entire front of the car had changed colour and I mean, changed colour. From a fairly inoffensive medium blue to a grey-white, the bomb doors of what looked liked an entire squadron of B-52 sized pigeons had left their own calling cards on the car. Just to add insult to injury, they had obviously been saving up for the evening too. The bottom half of the windscreen was completely opaque, and no amount of screen washer was helping. So, after the hotel kindly supplied some warm soapy water and some gloves I managed to get the windscreen smeary-clear, and off we went in search of a power washer lance thing at a garage.

300 yards down the road I was stopped by traffic plod and asked if I was aware that my number plate was not readable and my headlights and indicators were obscured. In fairness he did say this while struggling not to laugh at just how awful it looked, and thirty seconds later I had some directions to a car wash. The entire journey seemed to take forever, and it felt as if everyone was pointing at the car while we headed for the safe harbour of a power jetting bay. :o

MrBitsy
20th July 2008, 16:27
Blimey - 37 clay bars required I reckon :D