PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jules

madone
19th April 2016, 16:40
Made the long return trip of 420 miles again today to see Jules for a new condenser only to be told the original is ok :D I assumed I needed a new one as it is 13 years old and the air con has been making funny noises with the fan on the higher speed too often for a couple of years. After inspection it needed a full regas to rectify the fault :bowdown: and all is well now.

The last time I had it done was at Kwik Fit for half price about 6-7 years ago :eek:

maxi_crawf
19th April 2016, 17:11
Made the long return trip of 420 miles again today to see Jules for a new condenser only to be told the original is ok :D I assumed I needed a new one as it is 13 years old and the air con has been making funny noises with the fan on the higher speed too often for a couple of years. After inspection it needed a full regas to rectify the fault :bowdown: and all is well now.

The last time I had it done was at Kwik Fit for half price about 6-7 years ago :eek:
I had my 51 plate 75 cdt re-gassed last year after it started to whine, as soon as you pressed the 'econ' button it stopped, when I took it in it only had about half the required amount in, since it was done it's been spot on, only a bit colder but no noise at all!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Prelude91
19th April 2016, 17:50
I'd like to extend my thanks to Jules, also. Met him at the Cadburys Meet this last weekend. He kindly did the 160 upgrade for us, and also pointed out some easy fixes for small issues we've had with her since purchasing late last year.