PDA

View Full Version : Bmc / Bl Rally & Spares day 7th August

ssizefive
4th May 2016, 14:23
I have just received my entry form for this years Bmc/BL Rally & spares day at Ferry Meadows.
This years event is on Sunday 7th August ( which I know clashes with the MG Harrogate event - typical!! ) I have been in touch with Rob ( woolleysox ) that usually arranges with the organizers but he might not be able to attend this year so I have emailed them to request a area is reserved for us.
The link for their website is below & entry forms can be downloaded from there.

http://www.bmcblrally.co.uk/1.html (http://www.bmcblrally.co.uk/1.html)

Please can anyone wanting to attend fill in & send off their own entry form - you can pay on the day but it is quite a bit dearer.

Thanks
Steve.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

coolguy
4th May 2016, 15:45
Love this show but it now clashes with Jaguar Drivers Club National Rally, which this year celebrates 60 years (free entry), so sadly shall miss it again.

ssizefive
4th May 2016, 16:02
Love this show but it now clashes with Jaguar Drivers Club National Rally, which this year celebrates 60 years (free entry), so sadly shall miss it again.

It's a shame when they start clashing, I enjoy the MG Harrogate one which this also clashes with.
Hopefully next year it won't.

Steve.

bigd
18th July 2016, 11:26
Steve Got my pass today for the rally not be long now Derek:bowdown::bowdown:

ssizefive
18th July 2016, 19:59
Steve Got my pass today for the rally not be long now Derek:bowdown::bowdown:

Excellent news Derek, Peter's arrived today as well, mine arrived last week so all is looking good. Ross may be coming with us as well now - his other half is going to be away with her parents so he is going to be miserable & bored, heartbroken etc :D:D Thought we might be able to pick on him and make him feel even worse!!!:D:D

Steve.