PDA

View Full Version : RS Role ...

Lynyrd Skynner
7th May 2016, 17:00
Well after sometime thinking about this position and after speaking to the "powers that be" and Woof25 (Mike) I have been given permission to give it another go so going forward I have turned purple for the South Central region I hope to get things moving very soon and get the Caldecotte Arms meet back on in the next few weeks plus some other meets at some interesting venues , I still dont have a ZT/75 but that should change at the end of June early July I will have to slum it at meets in the wifes Jaguar XF :} hope you will allow me to park with you lot .

If anybody has any venue suggestions please feel free to let me know ...

BTW it feels great to be back ...:}

Cheers Steve...

Greeners
7th May 2016, 17:09
welcome back :D

FLYING BANANA
7th May 2016, 17:12
Well after sometime thinking about this position and after speaking to the "powers that be" and Woof25 (Mike) I have been given permission to give it another go so going forward I have turned purple for the South Central region I hope to get things moving very soon and get the Caldecotte Arms meet back on in the next few weeks plus some other meets at some interesting venues , I still dont have a ZT/75 but that should change at the end of June early July I will have to slum it at meets in the wifes Jaguar XF :} hope you will allow me to park with you lot .

If anybody has any venue suggestions please feel free to let me know ...

BTW it feels great to be back ...:}

Cheers Steve...

Welcome back to fold. Hope it all goes well for you this time round. Depending on dates I'll bring the V8 to the Caldercotte Arms.

harrisop48
7th May 2016, 21:19
Splendid decision Steve. Look forward to seeing you again.

Rev Jules
8th May 2016, 05:38
How about the Cardinals house!! LOL!

Rev

Woof25
9th May 2016, 09:12
You know most of us don't mix religion with our love of cars julien, seriously steve approached me after I put up about reviving the Caldicotte Arms meet in Milton Keyes. After we had talked I felt it made more sense for someone local to organise the meets there so I passed on the info I had and I'm sure Steve will be announcing a meet in near future.
All we can do is watch this space and get our names down for the first meet asap :}:}