PDA

View Full Version : Meet/Show

Lee hawker
20th May 2016, 08:57
Anyone up for a meet Sunday 3rd July 10am at the beautiful grounds of Cusworth Hall Doncaster with trophies to be had, stick you name down if you want to attend

TimH
24th May 2016, 21:19
I think I am going to that already!

Lee hawker
24th May 2016, 21:29
I think I am going to that already!

Thanks Timh for your reply, I was actually starting to feel like an outsider on here with me being a newish member

TimH
24th May 2016, 21:42
Thanks Timh for your reply, I was actually starting to feel like an outsider on here with me being a newish member
Yeah! Can be very much like that in here, especially if your face don't fit!!

willshot
27th May 2016, 18:09
MG Northumbria show on that date. Look in the North-east events section. There's quite a few Yorkies and North east guys doing that vent. Get yourself to the Thrybergh meet on 25th June and you'll soon see what a friendly bunch we are.

ricardo65
27th May 2016, 18:39
MG Northumbria show on that date. Look in the North-east events section. There's quite a few Yorkies and North east guys doing that vent. Get yourself to the Thrybergh meet on 25th June and you'll soon see what a friendly bunch we are.

or some of us are away on holiday :} like Will says above your welcome to join us at thrybergh we sure are a friendly lot

GJ53 DGO
1st June 2016, 16:23
Even friendlier when there is food on the go eh Rich :grouphug:

maxi_crawf
2nd June 2016, 13:37

Thrybergh country park (have a look on the meets) on the 25th, not too far from you I think, parking is ok and the café breakfast is good :D
you're welcome to come.
I was a member on here for years before I went to my first meet, so I would not worry about that.

Octagonally yours,

Lee hawker
20th June 2016, 20:26
The trophies were ordered today