PDA

View Full Version : Wanted ECU reader

HARRINGTON
8th June 2016, 13:41
Hi all.

I have a ECU reader but does not work with my 2 x rover 75s cdti.

Does any one know of a cheap ecu reader i can buy which will work with my cars. One Rover 75 cdti is a 51 plate and the other is a 03 plate.

Or iif some one local to Nuneaton has one and can pop round that would be great.

Regards
Brian in Nuneaton

Vanbursta
8th June 2016, 18:44
Do you have a laptop? if so see here:- http://goo.gl/YZJCKd - you will also need one of these http://goo.gl/JMo4zh

- see what I did there? (for the site regulars) Not a word or mention and therefore no flaming!! YAY

vincentfishing
9th June 2016, 12:24
Hi all.

Does any one know of a cheap ecu reader i can buy which will work with my cars. One Rover 75 cdti is a 51 plate and the other is a 03 plate.

Or iif some one local to Nuneaton has one and can pop round that would be great.

Regards
Brian in Nuneaton
I have an easylaunch easydiagx.....,not sure the rest of the name got it for £18 off eBay auctioned,new from China,downloads for brands are about $38 but you get free obDe reader which works on my rover

vincentfishing
9th June 2016, 12:37
Hi all.

Regards
Brian in Nuneaton
I have an easylaunch easydiagx.....,not sure the rest of the name got it for £18 off eBay auctioned,new from China,downloads for brands are about $38 but you get free obDe reader which works on my rover,gives you different list of connections,last on list connects to ecu to fault read and clear,cheap as you get..

vincentfishing
9th June 2016, 12:41
Just checked it's x431, plug it in and it connects by bluetooth to phon,either android or iPhone,once downloaded to android you can't change to iPhone and vickers,reads only!! And clears faults.