PDA

View Full Version : Dmgrs

Rev Jules
8th June 2016, 15:06
Many thanks parts delivered this morning, apologies if I harassed you.

Rev

dadragon
9th June 2016, 12:36
I'll add to this thread with a thanks too, ordered a pair of wish bone bushes yesterday and they arrived this morning, the quality looks far superior to the last one I bought from the bay. Great service Matt.
Saves starting a new thread.
Regards DaDragon( Roger)

pletevl
10th June 2016, 09:19
I was about to order from him but i see his delivery charges for europe have shot up from 9.90 to £24 for standard delivery or £39 for express. !!!

Pete

charlie 22
10th June 2016, 17:42
If a company has a good reputation for delivering on time, in good order and needs to increase charges to maintain their high standards I would pay.

pletevl
10th June 2016, 20:06
It was fine before when it was £9.90. I ordered from him. Even rimmers work out cheaper now. I'm not paying £24 delivery for a part that costs £25.
I ended up buying from my local ex MG Rover dealer. 52 euros for the part.

motmann
10th June 2016, 20:20
I'll add to this thread with a thanks too, ordered a pair of wish bone bushes yesterday and they arrived this morning, the quality looks far superior to the last one I bought from the bay. Great service Matt.
Saves starting a new thread.
Regards DaDragon( Roger)

Ordered lower engine mounting for zt-t Sunday evening, with me 8am Tuesday morning.........great service Matt, mg services bearwood will be using you again !!