PDA

View Full Version : Rear Sub-Frame Bushes.

Rev Jules
17th June 2016, 11:34
Are there any alternatives to these as reports are saying no longer available,
I want too renew the rear frame on my Tourer, and I thought I would renew them before putting it back on the car?

Rev

RogerHeinz57
17th June 2016, 22:08
Blessed are the men of the cloth !

Your reverence, I understand that member 190SETOURING was the last member to mention the need for such bushes, and made a suggestion that he may have some produced for the future.

Kind regards, the cardinal.

Rev Jules
18th June 2016, 07:25
Blessed are the men of the cloth !

Your reverence, I understand that member 190SETOURING was the last member to mention the need for such bushes, and made a suggestion that he may have some produced for the future.

Kind regards, the cardinal.

Many thanks, Oh! blessed one,

Rev Jules,

klarzy
18th June 2016, 08:18
If some kind soul would provide the ID-OD-Thickness of the said bush then I could scour the industrial components catalogues and see if there may be any heavy duty alternatives with similar properties... ;)

ratchet
18th June 2016, 08:59
I understand that member 190SETOURING was the last member to mention the need for such bushes, and made a suggestion that he may have some produced for the future.

He made a few other suggestions as well.............. then he took his ball away.

see post 13
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=235931&highlight=190setouring&page=2

Rev Jules
18th June 2016, 09:05
If some kind soul would provide the ID-OD-Thickness of the said bush then I could scour the industrial components catalogues and see if there may be any heavy duty alternatives with similar properties... ;)

Was going to take my replacement Sub_Frame bushes out but have postponed that idea, surely their must be a scrapped Sub-Frame somewhere where one can take the bushes out and measure them.

Rev Jules

DMGRS
18th June 2016, 20:30
I have the blueprints for them (finally) and I'm hopefully having some made up soon.