PDA

View Full Version : Hydamount Woes

Salad-Dodger
19th June 2016, 12:46
Hi to everyone.
I have a leaky hydamount I notice today. I've been looking at all the sources and I notice that some have a step on the foot and some don't. Which do I have on my 190 and are they all the same regarding weight spec?
There are a few on the market with varing prices but little or no spec on rating. Steve

wuzerk
19th June 2016, 15:31
Hi to everyone.
I have a leaky hydamount I notice today. I've been looking at all the sources and I notice that some have a step on the foot and some don't. Which do I have on my 190 and are they all the same regarding weight spec?
There are a few on the market with varing prices but little or no spec on rating. Steve
The Hydramounts are model specific(certainly the diesels are different). the
'step' you refer to is, I assume, the cup at the bottom? This is only used on the diesels.

Salad-Dodger
19th June 2016, 17:40
Yes. The under-side (the silver bit) that rests on the chassis leg. I've seen some flat and some with a step. I'm not taking mine off until I have the replacement so its a good idea to know what is what.
So what I'm looking for is a V6 one then with a smooth under-side. Rimmers should have a part number but that is often no good to search with. Many thanks. Steve