PDA

View Full Version : Kings Lynn Meet Sunday August 28th

Borg Warner
12th August 2016, 21:29
Hi Guys! :)

Sorry this post is a bit late, but I'm bonkers busy in the new job and the weeks just seem to fly by at the moment! :o

The venue will be the same as always which is the Dragonfly Hotel at Kings Lynn, http://www.dragonflykingslynn.co.uk/

Hot food is now available for these days after speaking to the new Events Coordinator, so it'll be the usual format of turn up when you like (I normally arrive around 11 am, but some get there as early as 10 am) meet other members and talk rubbish about 75's and ZT's until you get bored! :lol:

Hope to see you all there! :)

Here are details for Mark's August meet. Appreciate the Club's having a meet on the same date however should people like an alternative please let me know.

Thank you in anticipation.

Please be aware this is not a 75 & ZT Owners' Club originated event and as such is not covered by the Club’s own public liability insurance.
The Owners' Club take no responsibility for the overall event in any way

Snetty
12th August 2016, 22:12
This meet might be a bit thin on the ground due to the meet at Duxford. I think an alternative date would be a good idea.

coolguy
13th August 2016, 07:05
This meet might be a bit thin on the ground due to the meet at Duxford. I think an alternative date would be a good idea.

Agreed. I shall go to Duxford. Sorry!

freddie
13th August 2016, 07:40
Along with me can see at least 8 other regulars on the list going to Duxford.
Could be a bit thin on the ground for Lynn

klarzy
13th August 2016, 07:43
duxford for me too...

beejay
13th August 2016, 18:34
Will be at Duxford as well

suffolk boy
14th August 2016, 09:43
will be at duxford

STUBIE
15th August 2016, 20:33
Looks like this has been re-scheduled by Mark on the enthusiasts site for the following Sunday 4th September.

Stubs

beejay
15th August 2016, 20:40
If that's the case, I will be attending. Sorry, clashes with Caldecotte Arms meet

Borg Warner
15th August 2016, 21:14
Looks like this has been re-scheduled by Mark on the enthusiasts site for the following Sunday 4th September.

Stubs

Thank you Stu.:bowdown::bowdown:

To avoid confusion I'll start another thread with the new date.

Thanks again