PDA

View Full Version : Aubergine Personal Line Interior

Plezier
18th October 2016, 09:15
Sad to say that this has to go!

Have been informed that we are running out of time and things have changed with the nephews idea so will have to find a new home for TGB my Cowley 2.5 Auto Connoisseur.

She needs at a minimum both rear sills welded and got someone in to quote and the plan was to have her done but finances have just not been available. Despite running like a dream with no MOT she is about worthless except to an enthusiast to fix or as a donor.

Those that know her will remember that she has the Aubergine Personal Line interior in a White Gold body. There is not enough time to break her and am applying for a retention certificate for her number but the rest has to go.

Of course this means that we are losing out as such interiors are not common and whne offered for sale usually fetch a fair sum but sods law decrees that when I need to sell it's worthless and when I need to buy it's a fortune :shrug: Will put her in the members cars for sale section.

jonathan63
22nd October 2016, 19:02
This has got to be worth a bump. If it was within 50 miles Id have this. Aubergine is as rare as..... Come on chaps, someone save it.