PDA

View Full Version : MGZT and Rover 75 Eastern Owners Group

Skelo
2nd November 2016, 13:50
Delete if not allowed.

I have recently set up a facebook group for owners in our region, of these mighty fine automobiles that we drive.

It is a fledgling group, but we have a hundred members join already!!

There will be meets organised in the new year, when the weather gets more pleasant and warmer.

I have no intentions of treading on any toes to anybody on here, but it would be great to have as wide as possible audience, thus starting the Facebook group.

MGZT and Rover 75 Eastern Owners Group (www.facebook.com/groups/1414901048809206)

STUBIE
2nd November 2016, 14:18
HI mate I'm in Peterborough, long term owner of 75's currently have a Dorchester Red one.

Stubie

Skelo
2nd November 2016, 14:21
Pleased to make your acquaintance :)

Have you signed up to the page yet?

FLYING BANANA
2nd November 2016, 14:38
Delete if not allowed.

I have recently set up a facebook group for owners in our region, of these mighty fine automobiles that we drive.

It is a fledgling group, but we have a hundred members join already!!

There will be meets organised in the new year, when the weather gets more pleasant and warmer.

I have no intentions of treading on any toes to anybody on here, but it would be great to have as wide as possible audience, thus starting the Facebook group.

MGZT and Rover 75 Eastern Owners Group (www.facebook.com/groups/1414901048809206)

Assuming it's the same group I met up with a few at East Kirby this year. I had my Silver V8 ZTT there.

Skelo
2nd November 2016, 15:50
Assuming it's the same group I met up with a few at East Kirby this year. I had my Silver V8 ZTT there.
Completely different group mate.