PDA

View Full Version : ZT-T Diesel mental colours

T16
28th December 2016, 00:02
Does anyone know of a Mk2 ZT-T CDTi, with full leather in a monogram colour with Apexs that anyone might have for sale?

Hell, Id even take a crazy coloured saloon with leather, but at the moment I would like a cool coloured ZT-T..

I saw accidentally a nice sort of purple coloured ZT-T on the banner of the main page to the forums, had apexs, but looked like a 190 as I could see writing below the RH front side indicator.

I cannot get on with a saloon any more, I am finding it soooooo impractical, but at the same time, I only want a ZT-T thats a Mk2, diesel, in a colour which is NOT boring!

Do I have more chance of a lottery win? Or Nicola Sturgeon saying she loves the English?

RoverRobson
28th December 2016, 08:48
[QUOTE=T16;2422503

I saw accidentally a nice sort of purple coloured ZT-T on the banner of the main page to the forums, had apexs, but looked like a 190 as I could see writing below the RH front side indicator.[/QUOTE]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161228/ceaf76aabeb0c5296cf28dd92db94a58.jpg

Was it this one? 😎

FLYING BANANA
28th December 2016, 08:54
The colour is Twilight and was the only ZTT Auto done in this colour. Keith Dickens used to own this car and it was him that had the wheels sprayed. Keith is no longer on this forum after a altercation with another member.
But you can find Keith on Facebook or he can be contacted via his website at.
www.wheelgenie.co.uk.

Keith also owns the last Monogram 260 built. No.879 of the 883 built. Colour is Biomorphic Green.
Keith has refurbished the wheels on my ZTT 400.

RoverRobson
28th December 2016, 12:15
The colour is Twilight and was the only ZTT Auto done in this colour. Keith Dickens used to own this car and it was him that had the wheels sprayed. Keith is no longer on this forum after a altercation with another member.
But you can find Keith on Facebook or he can be contacted via his website at.
www.wheelgenie.co.uk.

Keith also owns the last Monogram 260 built. No.879 of the 883 built. Colour is Biomorphic Green.
Keith has refurbished the wheels on my ZTT 400.

My mate owns the twilight now. Beautiful car.

solarsailor
28th December 2016, 13:14
In my opinion, finding an example that's in great condition and has been well cared for is the most important consideration. I certainly couldn't afford to shell out a fortune keeping a car on the road just because it looks pretty.

keithst24
28th December 2016, 15:12
In my opinion, finding an example that's in great condition and has been well cared for is the most important consideration. I certainly couldn't afford to shell out a fortune keeping a car on the road just because it looks pretty.

Yours is Pretty Andrew :Ball::laugh::Ball:

solarsailor
28th December 2016, 15:35
Yours is Pretty Andrew :Ball::laugh::Ball:

Thank you Keith, flattery will get you everywhere! :icon_redface: Bumble's easy on the eye too.

Wonder if the OP thinks Wedgewood Blue is boring - not that it was available for the ZT as far as I know.

coab
28th December 2016, 15:45
I would give my right arm for a Bittersweet MK2 ZT or even an Orangegrove (remember them!) but I would need to sell the arm to pay for any paint jobs!:icon_redface:

FLYING BANANA
28th December 2016, 15:46
A Rover 75 was produced in Sunspot. Fate Unknown.

4 ZT's and 1 ZTT also produced. One ZT still around, mine, and the ZTT is alive and well. Lives in the Portsmouth area but not a club member.

trikey
28th December 2016, 19:37
I would give my right arm for a Bittersweet MK2 ZT or even an Orangegrove (remember them!) but I would need to sell the arm to pay for any paint jobs!:icon_redface:

Fully loaded orange grove diesel around here went for £700 ish!

coab
28th December 2016, 21:18
Only want a MK2 but I shouldnt be looking lol!:icon_redface:

trikey
28th December 2016, 21:19
Only want a MK2 but I shouldnt be looking lol!:icon_redface:

Its only a bumper change mate

deltic08
29th December 2016, 00:38
Am collecting rare monogram colours but if I could find a facelift Typhoon 190 ZTT SE manual petrol with average mileage during 2017, I would be happy.

RoverRobson
29th December 2016, 08:24
Am collecting rare monogram colours but if I could find a facelift Typhoon 190 ZTT SE manual petrol with average mileage during 2017, I would be happy.

Don't think any MK2 Typhoon tourers were made. Buy a MK1 and get new bumpers. They'll probably need them anyway...

Fusilier
29th December 2016, 12:10

Adrian

Something like this one, but sadly this is 180 ZTT Auto, is not for sale, as it it one of my pride and joys

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/jonjanack/GR%20F_1.jpg (http://s306.photobucket.com/user/jonjanack/media/GR%20F_1.jpg.html)

Stu