PDA

View Full Version : Caldecotte Arms , Milton Keynes , Sunday 29th January 2017

Lynyrd Skynner
4th January 2017, 13:22
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 29th January and will start at around 10:30ish as the pub does not open till 12:00

Table will be booked for around 13:00, we will have the upstairs area set aside for us again, which should be fine for up to around 25+ people.... Remember to try and keep in 2's as they do a 2 for £10 deal that makes the food great value....

Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence once more, so All the usual T4 services will be available along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information..

DON'T FORGET THAT PHIL CAN DO THE 160 MAPS NOW AS WELL

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

1, Lynyrd Skynner.
2, Championdaddy+Eating
3, emm-gee-zed-tee+Eating
4, Stubie
5, shaun42
6, PhilT4+Eating
7, Davpil
8, Ozjensen+Eating
9, harrisop48+Eating
10, Bob and Pamela Williams+Eating
11, Dams+Eating
12, peter.goodson
Here is a picture of the venue and one of our old meets
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/518C8FED-60DE-489F-9383-B558CE963787_zpsb62d25sa.jpg

FLYING BANANA
4th January 2017, 14:53
Not able to make this one Steve but I hope you have a good turnout and the weather stays kind.

Lynyrd Skynner
4th January 2017, 20:02
Thanks Bob , good luck with the RS role again ....

championdaddy
5th January 2017, 19:54
Yes I think I am actually free for this one !!!!! Wuhooooooo

emm-gee-zed-tee
5th January 2017, 20:12
I'll make this one too Steve...
Even if I walk !!

STUBIE
5th January 2017, 20:12
I'd love to pop down to this and give the ol V6 a run.

Stubs

beejay
7th January 2017, 08:33
Give my 'ol. V6 a run as well, put me down please Steve

Lynyrd Skynner
11th January 2017, 20:40
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 29th January and will start at around 10:30ish as the pub does not open till 12:00

Table will be booked for around 13:00, we will have the upstairs area set aside for us again, which should be fine for up to around 25+ people.... Remember to try and keep in 2's as they do a 2 for £10 deal that makes the food great value....

Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence once more, so All the usual T4 services will be available along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information..

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

1, Lynyrd Skynner.
2, Championdaddy
3, emm-gee-zed-tee
4, Stubie
5, beejay
6, PhilT4

Davpil
11th January 2017, 22:39
If the snow isn't too deep, I'll be there.......

Davpil

gibbo103
12th January 2017, 19:48
The gritters in our yard in MK have been fitted with their snow ploughs today, so I'm sure I could persuade one of the guys to clear a path to the pub!
Can't do much about M1 or A5 as they are maintained by Highways England

Lynyrd Skynner
12th January 2017, 21:26
Hi gibbo , Hopefully There wont be any of the white stuff on the 29th , will you be joining us your more than welcome ...

Ozjensen
13th January 2017, 19:54
Hope to be there to clear the cobwebs from the V8!

championdaddy
13th January 2017, 20:16
Hope to be there to clear the cobwebs from the V8!

Some people can't help but show off eh !! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ozjensen
16th January 2017, 22:00
Yup - the V8 with the nice drivers door card - thanks to your efforts - much appreciated!!

championdaddy
16th January 2017, 22:16
Yup - the V8 with the nice drivers door card - thanks to your efforts - much appreciated!!

I'm going to have to inspect your installation........just to make sure you've done it right :D:D:D

Lynyrd Skynner
17th January 2017, 21:34

1, Lynyrd Skynner.
2, Championdaddy
3, emm-gee-zed-tee
4, Stubie
5, beejay
6, PhilT4
7, Davpil
8, Ozjensen (Maybe)

Bob Williams
21st January 2017, 21:18
Yep! We can make that one. Look forward to seeing you there. Pamella will come too. Bob

Dams
23rd January 2017, 16:57
Count me in.

harrisop48
23rd January 2017, 18:13
Please add me to your meet Steve. Eating of course.

shaun42
23rd January 2017, 18:25
Hi
Although been a member for a year, never been to a meet yet. I shall try to get there for the morning, be nice to meet everyone, I won't be able to stay for lunch though.
Shaun

Lynyrd Skynner
23rd January 2017, 18:31
ok mate be good to meet you ...

Ozjensen
23rd January 2017, 22:15
Hi - confirming I definitely will be there - looking forward to it!

Cheers

Tony

peter.goodson
26th January 2017, 11:37
Would anyone be prepared to help me change the front and rear seats on my Rover 75 tourer?

Many thanks

Peter

championdaddy
26th January 2017, 11:41
Would anyone be prepared to help me change the front and rear seats on my Rover 75 tourer?

Many thanks

Peter

Yeah no worries.
Do you have the tools or need them bringing ?

peter.goodson
26th January 2017, 14:00
I have some tools, but you would need to bring some.

Many thanks

Peter

Lynyrd Skynner
28th January 2017, 17:25
It looks like I will not be able to be at the meet tomorrow feel like rubbish right now , dreaded lurky , so Championdaddy ( Paul) has very kindly said he will deal with the food and the sort out of the money so he is your man to see when its time to pay up if I feel abit better I might try and show me face for 30 mins or so we will see .....sorry guys ..

emm-gee-zed-tee
28th January 2017, 19:49
Get well soon Steve...Hope you feel better tomorrow...
Thanks to Paul for stepping in.

harrisop48
29th January 2017, 07:38
Aye, he is Champion that lad. He's the Daddy tha'knows.
Get well soon Steve, you have work on Monday, don't be late.
Oh, OK then pull a sicky if you must!!!

championdaddy
29th January 2017, 15:26
Well a busy start to the meet as the carpark was full of fun-runners....gradually cleared though.

Good turn out for a January.....15 ish people (help me out here peeps!!)

Diesels, 1.8s, V8s and V6s all put in a show ;)

I hope your feeling better Steve !!!!!!

grout20
29th January 2017, 18:33
Good to put faces to some names in the car park (sorry no time to join the eaters)
Cheers Paul, cheers guys, see you again!
John
��

STUBIE
29th January 2017, 18:34
Sorry about my non attendance, don't know if it was cleaning the car in the cold yesterday but i've been plagued with back pain all day today.

Stubie

shaun42
29th January 2017, 18:38
Nice to meet everyone, cheers Phil for the info on the keys shall be in touch, hope to see you all at the next event, Shaun

championdaddy
29th January 2017, 18:38
Always the next time Stubie
Now get the hot water bottle out !!!! ;)

Lynyrd Skynner
29th January 2017, 18:46
Hope all went well today sorry I could not be there and a massive thanks to Championdaddy (Paul) :bowdown: for stepping in at the last minute all being well I will be there at the next meet.....

Ozjensen
29th January 2017, 18:56
Great to be part of the meeting today - and thanks for Phil T4 for running his software on the V8 - very interesting! Championdaddy did a great job too of being the stand in beancounter. Good to talk Rover 75/MG ZT's to like minded enthusiasts. Well worth the run from Canary Wharf - thanks for arranging the meet. Cheers Tony

harrisop48
29th January 2017, 21:11
Steve,

Excellent meet enjoyed by one and all. Thanks for arranging it. Hope you shake off the lurgy soon.
Half a pint of Scotch should do the trick.

You certainly are a Master at delegation and Paul slotted in with a certain aplomb. Brilliant photo's too.

Lynyrd Skynner
30th January 2017, 12:39
Thanks for the get well messages ,back at work today , feel abit better back to normal in a day or two I'm sure....

spanner48
12th January 2019, 10:18

1, Lynyrd Skynner.
2, Championdaddy+Eating
3, emm-gee-zed-tee+Eating
4, Stubie
5, shaun42
6, PhilT4+Eating
7, Davpil
8, Ozjensen+Eating
9, harrisop48+Eating
10, Bob and Pamela Williams+Eating
11, Dams+Eating
12, peter.goodson
Here is a picture of the venue and one of our old meets
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/518C8FED-60DE-489F-9383-B558CE963787_zpsb62d25sa.jpg

Hi Lynyrd,

Any meets planned for 2019?

Thanks,

Giles [spanner48]

spanner48
12th January 2019, 10:19
Hi Lynyrd,

Any meets planned for 2019?

Thanks,

Giles [spanner48]

FLYING BANANA
12th January 2019, 10:59
Not that we are aware of. However if you want to organise a meet by all means go ahead. List it on the events page.

Framps
12th January 2019, 14:30
One day I will be home when you all meet, hope there will be another that I will beable to get to.
Hope you all have a great time.

emm-gee-zed-tee
12th January 2019, 15:10
I dont think Steve has any MG / Rover cars at the mo. I could be wrong !
So I dont think he will be organizing anything this year...Sadly !

waldo57
2nd February 2019, 19:15
A group called mgra on facebook runs meets and shows in the herts and beds areas.