8 Touersteve
9 GJ53DGO
10 Suzublu
11Peteroveros
12 MGPte
13 MG stev

suzublu
26th February 2017, 11:30
Can members put their names on this post so Brian can update it. Ta very glad:bowdown:
Cafe details http://www.buffet2you.com/home.html
Location http://www.thorparchestate.co.uk/retail-park/location.html

LotusLC
26th February 2017, 12:26
Lydia and myself please bri....

RPWC
26th February 2017, 13:47
I won't put my name down, but will see nearer the time,and might pop down

actros
28th February 2017, 14:37
Please put your name down here for the Thorpe Arch meet

Names
1 Actros
2 LotusLC +Lydia
3 Trikey (poss)
4 Rickcardo 65
5 The Hulk
6 Nigel OBB
7 Sizefive.
8 Touersteve List updated we need you to support this.

GJ53 DGO
7th March 2017, 18:27
Oh go on, Stick me down as a provisional:} chances are I'll make it

suzublu
7th March 2017, 18:43
Can't seem to locate my name Bri:shrug:;):D And can you put the date in your thread starter Bri, June 4th

John3:16
13th March 2017, 23:21
New to these meets ... what time do you guys gather as it's church day for us but we could make 13:30/14:00hrs ?
Neill and Sandie

suzublu
14th March 2017, 19:21
New to these meets ... what time do you guys gather as it's church day for us but we could make 13:30/14:00hrs ?
Neill and Sandie

Just turn up as & when Neill, no set times:cool::D

willshot
15th March 2017, 19:06
Sorry can't make this now. Thistle Run with the Minis in Scotland that weekend.:D:D:D

peteroveros
31st May 2017, 16:57
Pop me down as a possible please Brian.

Fusilier
31st May 2017, 19:32
Might pop along in the Big Cat if there is no objection to that

and what time are we planning on gathering together ?

Stu

Fusilier
3rd June 2017, 15:36
Is this still going ahead, and if so what time are members planning on meeting up ?

Many thanks

Stu

ssizefive
3rd June 2017, 16:50
Is this still going ahead, and if so what time are members planning on meeting up ?

Many thanks

Stu

Stu, nobody has suggested a time yet but i was thinking of arriving around 10.00am

Steve.

Fusilier
3rd June 2017, 16:52
Stu, nobody has suggested a time yet but i was thinking of arriving around 10.00am

Steve.

Steve

Thanks, and I will be there at around 1000 hrs as well then, and a nice drive down in the Cat

Stu

ssizefive
3rd June 2017, 16:54
Steve

Thanks, and I will be there at around 1000 hrs as well then, and a nice drive down in the Cat

Stu

See you tomorrow.

Steve.

LotusLC
3rd June 2017, 20:15
Is there anybody going to this meet that can take a diesel exhaust system back with them to Lincolnshire way and keep it for Trikey to pick it up from there.
I am not sure if it will go in a saloon tho.
Its now nearly a 200 mile round trip from his new place to York to collect, so if he only has to go half way it would certainly be a great help.....

Thanks Gary

actros
3rd June 2017, 20:36
Is there anybody going to this meet that can take a diesel exhaust system back with them to Lincolnshire way and keep it for Trikey to pick it up from there.
I am not sure if it will go in a saloon tho.
Its now nearly a 200 mile round trip from his new place to York to collect, so if he only has to go half way it would certainly be a great help.....

Thanks GaryIf it will fit in mine Gary then i will take it for you.

LotusLC
3rd June 2017, 20:43
If it will fit in mine Gary then i will take it for you.

Thanks Brian;), i will bring it with me as i am coming in the fishing truck, and see if it will go in your car.....

Fusilier
4th June 2017, 16:11
Enjoyed the day today, and was good to catch up with those that attended. Eventually left at 1600 hrs, and MG Pete took me for a spin in the Jag. The power in that engine was out of this world, and it threw me back in the seat and kept me pinned their until he applied the brakes, and only went around 1/4 mile.

I am going to sell my soul so I can get one !!!!!

Good day all in and thanks to those involved in organising, Ronnie, and Brian, and will be a good idea to take up the offer of having a cars and coffee in the near future as well, from the very nice lady who owned the store at Thorpe Arch

Stu

ssizefive
4th June 2017, 16:32
Had a great time today - arrived at 10.00am with the intention of staying a couple of hours & eventually left around 3.30pm!!
Excellent chatting about the cars & putting the world to rights, really nice to see Dave & Marina again and great to catch up with the other members.

I really do think the coffee & cars meet will work at Thorpe Arch - the lady that was chatting to us seems very keen on getting it sorted.

Thanks to Ronnie for arranging the meet.

Steve.