PDA

View Full Version : Ilkley Carnival

Happy Wanderer
16th April 2017, 15:45
Hi everyone, does anyone fancy joining me at Ilkley Carnival on the 1st of May the day after the national meet.
Entry is free & each car gets 2 free wristbands for entry into the Carnival ground itself. It was pretty good last year so just wondered if anyone fancied it. If so send me a reply & I'll pass your details on. Entries need to be in by the 21st.
Cheers
Andy

UPDATE : Colin, the organiser has told me not to worry about the closing date as long as you can get your details with me before the event, I can pass them on to him �� ��

Those attending :
Lupin1
Timbo_P6
Bluejon
Happy Wanderer
NewGuyPete
Bainzi (possibly)

Lupin1
17th April 2017, 09:23
Hi Was there last year great show. Already booked in. See you there

Happy Wanderer
17th April 2017, 11:15
That's great see u there 😊

Nev The Bear
18th April 2017, 07:51
Hello Andy

We would like to join you at Ilkley Carnival and we would like two wristbands please for Kirsty and myself for the carnival, I have sent you a message and we would like to enter our toy poodle puppy Teddy Rover into the dog show. We will be exhibiting our cars and we will we be meeting at the Carnival showground or somewhere on the way?

Thanks

Clyde

Happy Wanderer
18th April 2017, 14:18
Hello Clyde
I think the best thing is to meet in the car park in Ilkley, that way we can all arrive & park together. Turn left at the main lights in Ilkley (with the church opposite) then right halfway up the high street 😊

Bluejon
18th April 2017, 20:44
Hiya Andy,

Jan & I will be traveling home Monday after the National meet,we attended the Ilkley meet last year & really enjoyed it.

Would it be possible for you to contact organisers & arrange for us to attend please along with 2 wrist bands.

Cannot print off an entry form,but will email Colin with some car details for possible entry into program before 21st.

Many thanks for your assistance with this,look forward to seeing you there.

Regards.....John & Jan.

Happy Wanderer
18th April 2017, 22:19
Hi Jon & Jan Yeah no problem. If your emailing Colin your details you will get two wristbands with your pass etc. Alternatively you can text me your details & I can forward that on to Colin & get him to put your pass etc in with mine. Look forward to seeing you both again 😊
Regards

Andy

Bluejon
18th April 2017, 23:39
Hi Jon & Jan Yeah no problem. If your emailing Colin your details you will get two wristbands with your pass etc. Alternatively you can text me your details & I can forward that on to Colin & get him to put your pass etc in with mine. Look forward to seeing you both again 😊
Regards

Andy

Will text details to you Andy,Many thanks for arranging for us to attend,all being well will see you as last year in the square.

John & Jan.

NewGuyPete
20th April 2017, 19:42
Hi Andy,

Received Entry Pass this morning, will meet you in the square. Staying at the Riverside B&B on Sun night.

Cheers Pete.

Happy Wanderer
20th April 2017, 20:36
Great Pete look forward to seeing you there. :}

suzublu
20th April 2017, 20:39
Is this near the moor b'aht hat:shrug::D Sorry:getmecoat:

Bainzi
20th April 2017, 22:52
Hi all,

Im hoping to attend again this year but will have to confirm closer to the date if thats OK.

Regards

Nigel

Happy Wanderer
21st April 2017, 10:25
Yes Ron it's just below Bah tat ;) & yes Nigel no problem as long as I know at least a couple of days before that's fine :}

Happy Wanderer
21st April 2017, 11:33
So does this mean you're coming Ron? ☺️

Timbo.P6
27th April 2017, 20:29
can you organise it for us to attend please, and possibly enter our puppy into the dog show, we are 2 adults and 3 kids, ta

Happy Wanderer
28th April 2017, 06:14
No problem Timbo. Just pm me ur name,number, email & details of which ever Rover ur bringing Reg, model, colour etc. Cheers
Regards
Andy

Timbo.P6
30th April 2017, 16:53
hi, what should we meet at car park, and is there a postcode for carpark, thanks

Lupin1
1st May 2017, 07:24
What time car park?

Lupin1
1st May 2017, 07:28
Setting off from Doncaster now 8.30 hope to be at Ilkley around 10..00

Timbo.P6
1st May 2017, 07:55
We set off at 8.20 should be at carpark about 9.50

Bainzi
1st May 2017, 08:09
Sorry Guys, will not be attending today, if it was anything like last year you'll all have a great day.

Regards

Nigel

Happy Wanderer
1st May 2017, 12:52
No problem Nigel hope to catch up at some other meet.
Cheers
Andy