PDA

View Full Version : Mg Harrogate 2017

ricardo65
14th June 2017, 08:52
Northern Nationals

We will be representing the rover75 zt club again this year with a club stand at this event. The mg Harrogate show at patleybridge will be on Sunday the 6th August 2017 the cost of entry is £5 and can be paid on entry to the show.This is a really great meet and in my opinion one of the best showgrounds ,we have attended this meet regularly and have always had a good attendance, stu ( Fusilier) and I are putting this meet together. There will also be prizes for the best club car etc more information to follow if you would like to attend this meet please add your names to the list

Thanks rich

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

HARROGATE MG 2017

http://harrogatemgclub.org.uk/ShowDetails2017.htm

Attendees

Actros
Ricardo 65
Willshot
Redfive
Elroy
Snetty
John3:16
Flying banana ...tbc
MDMH757
GordyB
Fusilier
Suzublu
Little ulk
M.atty.G
MG pete
Deltic08
RoverRobson
The Teleman
Bri and Linda
Ziggy72
GJ53DGO
HarryBowie
Myfirstrover
Mgste
Rover2003

Ian G
16th June 2017, 08:19
Yes please Richard, really enjoyed this show last year and we'll try to arrive in a more descreet manner this time..
Cheers Ian

willshot
16th June 2017, 09:15
Can you add me to the list, please, Rich. I'll be in the MGTF.

Will

ricardo65
16th June 2017, 11:18
Can you add me to the list, please, Rich. I'll be in the MGTF.

Will

Name added Will thankyou for supporting :}

ricardo65
16th June 2017, 11:22
Yes please Richard, really enjoyed this show last year and we'll try to arrive in a more descreet manner this time..
Cheers Ian

Glad you can make this meet again Ian :} redfive definitely make a spectacular entrance last year :}

elroy
18th June 2017, 22:57
looks like i,ll be able to attend this one Rich add me to the list pal

ricardo65
19th June 2017, 08:41
Name added Roy glad you can make this one you'll love the drive into the showground matey we will be organising a convoy from ferrybridge services ill post more details of that later thanks for supporting :}

19th June 2017, 08:42
We'll be there Rich so could you please mark us down.

Neill n Sandie

ricardo65
19th June 2017, 11:08
We'll be there Rich so could you please mark us down.

Neill n Sandie

Neill Sandie names added glad you can make this one enjoyed talking with you yesterday :}

GordyB
19th June 2017, 18:08
Pop me on the list please Rich :D:D

FLYING BANANA
19th June 2017, 18:15
Put us down as a maybe please Rich.

ricardo65
19th June 2017, 18:39
Put us down as a maybe please Rich.

will do bob :bowdown: really hope you can make this meet as it is one of my favourites :} good to catch up with you and pooky bear yesterday

MDMH757
19th June 2017, 21:38
Hi Rich,
Please can you add me to the list for this... Hope it's okay coming from Lancashire!!!! :-D

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

ricardo65
20th June 2017, 06:54
Pop me on the list please Rich :D:D

Gordy great you can make this one you'll enjoy the convoy to patleybridge name added matey :}

ricardo65
20th June 2017, 06:57
Hi Rich,
Please can you add me to the list for this... Hope it's okay coming from Lancashire!!!! :-D

Maurice great you can come and join us hopefully there will be a few more from your area as everyone's is very welcome :} name added matey

Fusilier
21st June 2017, 18:58
Rich

Can you add me, and have sent off email to MG Harrogate for parking space for 25 members, so hopefully we will get that number attending.

Not sure yet if I will be putting car into Concours arena, but will make decision soon

Stu

ricardo65
21st June 2017, 19:24
Rich

Can you add me, and have sent off email to MG Harrogate for parking space for 25 members, so hopefully we will get that number attending.

Not sure yet if I will be putting car into Concours arena, but will make decision soon

Stu

Name added Stu thankyou for all the behind the scenes support on this meet :bowdown: This is a great meet to attend so hopefully we will make 25 cars or more

suzublu
21st June 2017, 19:35
Nearly forgot:o yes please:bowdown::D

ricardo65
21st June 2017, 19:40
Nearly forgot:o yes please:bowdown::D

Glad you can make this one Ron :bowdown:

Snetty
24th June 2017, 11:29
Rich,
just booked b+b so now can confirm:D

ricardo65
24th June 2017, 12:00
Rich,
just booked b+b so now can confirm:D

Fantastic adi looking forward to this meet :}

The Incredible 'ULK'
24th June 2017, 15:50
Add me to the list please Rich, wouldn't want to miss this one! :D

ricardo65
24th June 2017, 16:18
Add me to the list please Rich, wouldn't want to miss this one! :D

Added dude :} looking forward to the convoy in especially if we follow the 6r4 again :D

ricardo65
24th June 2017, 16:24
Quick bump anybody else fancy attending this meet plenty for all the family to do in and around the showground right in the heart of patleybridge with the river nidd running right along side the showground its one of my favourites :}

deltic08
27th June 2017, 19:34
Northern Nationals

We will be representing the rover75 zt club again this year with a club stand at this event. The mg Harrogate show at patleybridge will be on Sunday the 6th August 2017 the cost of entry is £5 and can be paid on entry to the show.This is a really great meet and in my opinion one of the best showgrounds ,we have attended this meet regularly and have always had a good attendance, stu ( Fusilier) and I are putting this meet together. There will also be prizes for the best club car etc more information to follow if you would like to attend this meet please add your names to the list

Thanks rich

HARROGATE MG 2017

Attendees

Actros
Ricardo 65
Willshot
Redfive
Elroy
Snetty
Flying banana ...tbc
MDMH757
GordyB
Fusilier
Suzublu
Little ulk
M.atty.G
MG pete

This is my local event. Can you put me down for one please Rich.

ricardo65
27th June 2017, 19:48
This is my local event. Can you put me down for one please Rich.

Name added Adrian looking forward to see which one you bring thankyou for supporting :}

RoverRobson
27th June 2017, 22:22
Put me down please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricardo65
28th June 2017, 06:28
Put me down please :)

Hi robson name added matey :} does your dad fancy this one as well? Good to see you both at Castle Howard :}

RoverRobson
28th June 2017, 12:09
Hi robson name added matey :} does your dad fancy this one as well? Good to see you both at Castle Howard :}

Hi mate,

Put him down anyway (The Teleman).

Probably get temporary insurance for the car again.

Cheers
Robson

ricardo65
28th June 2017, 13:41
Hi mate,

Put him down anyway (The Teleman).

Probably get temporary insurance for the car again.

Cheers
Robson

Added your dad matey be good to see both cars :bowdown:

ricardo65
28th June 2017, 16:45
Northern Nationals

Thanks rich

HARROGATE MG 2017

Attendees

Actros
Ricardo 65
Willshot
Redfive
Elroy
Snetty
Flying banana ...tbc
MDMH757
GordyB
Fusilier
Suzublu
Little ulk
M.atty.G
MG pete
Deltic08
RoverRobson
The Teleman

List updated anymore fancy a trip to the northern national at patleybridge if you do could you please add your names to the list as we have booked 25 places and we have 18 attending already and may need to adjust the booking with mg Harrogate thankyou rich

BRI
2nd July 2017, 21:13
Bri and Linda will there pls

ziggy72
2nd July 2017, 21:20
can you add me to the list too please.

ricardo65
3rd July 2017, 06:28
Bri and Linda will there pls

Name added bri and Linda thankyou for supporting :}

ricardo65
3rd July 2017, 06:30
can you add me to the list too please.

Name added tony great you can make this one :}

deltic08
4th July 2017, 23:47
List updated anymore fancy a trip to the northern national at patleybridge if you do could you please add your names to the list as we have booked 25 places and we have 18 attending already and may need to adjust the booking with mg Harrogate thankyou rich

If short on numbers will try and persuade my wife to bring one.

Adrian.

ricardo65
5th July 2017, 06:34
If short on numbers will try and persuade my wife to bring one.

Adrian.

Adrian if you can persuade your wife it would be great to see more than one of your cars as I know you have a very impressive fleet :bowdown:

GJ53 DGO
6th July 2017, 18:27
Save me a space please Rich, I need a chance to show off the new casters I've just had put on :}

ricardo65
6th July 2017, 19:19
Save me a space please Rich, I need a chance to show off the new casters I've just had put on :}

Will do matey will I have to wait till Harrogate to see the new casters or do I get a sneaky preview :D are we doing the onion rings :drool4:

GJ53 DGO
6th July 2017, 19:29
I think we will more likely get done by the onion rings, I can pop Megan over to you tomorrow night if you are around or you can drop in any time mate. Casters are getting tyres put on tonight to pick up in the morning, Sophie will be helping me put them back on when she finishes school at lunch time.

ricardo65
6th July 2017, 19:43
I think we will more likely get done by the onion rings, I can pop Megan over to you tomorrow night if you are around or you can drop in any time mate. Casters are getting tyres put on tonight to pick up in the morning, Sophie will be helping me put them back on when she finishes school at lunch time.

I should be around tomorrow night matey getting nudge ready for east Kirby probably 7ish be best :}

GJ53 DGO
6th July 2017, 19:54
I'll pop round tomorrow then matey, I don't think they are quite as lush as yours but I'm pleased with the results, just hope they look right on the car!

ricardo65
6th July 2017, 19:56
Northern Nationals

Thanks rich

HARROGATE MG 2017

Attendees

Actros
Ricardo 65
Willshot
Redfive
Elroy
Snetty
Flying banana ...tbc
MDMH757
GordyB
Fusilier
Suzublu
Little ulk
M.atty.G
MG pete
Deltic08
RoverRobson
The Teleman
Bri and Linda
Ziggy72
GJ53DGO

List updated :} anymore for this one one of the best meets there is a great day out for all the family :}

ricardo65
10th July 2017, 19:13
Anymore for this meet there is still plenty of places left I can only echo what ive already said this really is a great meet and showground also we will be representing the rover75 and mgzt club last year we got the best club stand it would be nice to do it again this year all you have to do is add your name and turn up on the day you wont be disappointed :}

actros
13th July 2017, 19:34
Anymore for this meet there is still plenty of places left I can only echo what ive already said this really is a great meet and showground also we will be representing the rover75 and mgzt club last year we got the best club stand it would be nice to do it again this year all you have to do is add your name and turn up on the day you wont be disappointed :}Can you put Harry Bowie down as a poss please.

ricardo65
13th July 2017, 19:56
Can you put Harry Bowie down as a poss please.

Added bri :} cheers matey

FLYING BANANA
13th July 2017, 20:57
I'll have to give the meet a miss. Be on holiday, yes on holiday.

Ian G
14th July 2017, 08:29

That's a shame Bob was looking forward to having a proper catch up..
But enjoy your hol's.
Cheers Ian

ricardo65
14th July 2017, 08:35

No problem bob thanks for letting me know enjoy your holiday matey :}

HarryBowie
16th July 2017, 07:08
Count HarryBowie in Richard

ricardo65
16th July 2017, 16:43
Count HarryBowie in Richard

Great stuff Laura you'll love this meet :}

HarryBowie
18th July 2017, 17:10
Does anyone going to Harrogate have a spare clip? (see pic) - thanks, Laura. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/529dfe72535322e758e9092005867531.jpg

elroy
18th July 2017, 21:55
Does anyone going to Harrogate have a spare clip? (see pic) - thanks, Laura. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/529dfe72535322e758e9092005867531.jpg

i have a spare you can have Laura:}

Bluejon
21st July 2017, 21:09
Stu looking very thoughtful at MG Harrogate,Pateley Bridge 2015,if I remember correctly,a georgeous day it was,this is a fantastic event set in beautiful Yorkshire scenery,well worth a visit.

Regards.....John.

http://i.imgur.com/d34NSsBh.jpg

HarryBowie
22nd July 2017, 16:48
i have a spare you can have Laura:}

Thanks! See you there 😀

ricardo65
22nd July 2017, 16:49
Just a quick update on this one we are allowing booking right up to the day as we have booked extra places on our club stand, its also pay on the gate so no monies laid out by club members .Stu (Fusilier) has kindly offered to do some club certificates this will be for best 75 two places best ZT two places and also one for furthest travelled .Ian (redfive) and Adi (Snetty) have kindly offered to be on site early to park everyone up we are going to go with the herringbone style as this seems to suit the area we are allocated if we have room in the middle of the herringbone we will parallel park the monograms really looking forward to this meet so if you fancy joining the club stand you can do right up to the day thanks
Rich

elroy
22nd July 2017, 18:13
Thanks! See you there 😀

no probs Laura see you there:}

ricardo65
26th July 2017, 17:39
as usual we will be having a convoy to mg Harrogate from the humberbridge also stopping off at ferrybridge we will be meeting humberbridge 730am leaving 745am arriving ferrybridge services 830am leaving at 845am so if you want to join the convoy just add your name saying where you will be :}. Just a reminder to everyone you are welcome to sign up to this meet right up to the day as its pay on the gate thanks Rich

actros
26th July 2017, 18:37
as usual we will be having a convoy to mg Harrogate from the humberbridge also stopping off at ferrybridge we will be meeting humberbridge 730am leaving 745am arriving ferrybridge services 830am leaving at 845am so if you want to join the convoy just add your name saying where you will be :}. Just a reminder to everyone you are welcome to sign up to this meet right up to the day as its pay on the gate thanks RichHumber Bridge for me and Pete mate

elroy
26th July 2017, 19:32
meet you at Ferrybridge, :}

ricardo65
27th July 2017, 11:22
Humberbridge

Actros
Mgpete
Littleulk
Ricardo
GJ53DGO
GordyB

Ferrybridge

Elroy

Ian G
27th July 2017, 17:18
Does anyone coming to Pateley Bridge have a service reset tool that they could bring along. I've serviced redfive today but can't find the reset thingy so obviously I've put it somewhere safe :duh:
Thanks in advance
Cheers Ian

suzublu
27th July 2017, 17:22
Does anyone coming to Pateley Bridge have a service reset tool that they could bring along. I've serviced redfive today but can't find the reset thingy so obviously I've put it somewhere safe :duh:
Thanks in advance
Cheers Ian

Always have one in the boot Ian;) so mine's available:D

Ian G
27th July 2017, 17:25
Always have one in the boot Ian;) so mine's available:D

Thanks Ron :bowdown:
Mine was in the boot as well until I emptied it when I changed the rear dampers a week or so ago.
Cheers Ian

ricardo65
27th July 2017, 19:49
Just a quick bump if anyone else is up for this meet you can add your name right up to the day all you have to do is pay at the gate and come and join us on the club stand not long to go now looking forward to this one :}

Fusilier
30th July 2017, 15:21
I have been working for the last week on my MGF, getting it ready for the show at MG Harrogate, and still got another week of cleaning and polishing to go, before attending the show at MG Harrogate

I have also done a little bit of work for the club stand for those members attending, and really looking forward to the show. I will be contacting them again this week, to ensure that we get a decent and large enough stand this year, and as near as possible to the concours arena as feasible possible

I think the club stand which is being organised by a few members will look great on the day and will do our club proud again

Looking forward to seeing you all next week, and if you get the chance please pop over and say hello to me, as I am taking the MGF

Stu

ricardo65
30th July 2017, 18:34
Only one week to go so not long to do all the little fettling jobs :} just to remind everyone that we are all aiming to be on the club stand for 10 am were Ian Redfive has kindly offered to arrange the parking with the help of adi snetty ,after paying at the gate you'll be directed to the club area were Ian will park everyone up we are hopefully going herringbone with two monograms (tourers) parallel parked if the stand allows after parking up we will be handing out voting forms this will be best 75 two places and best ZT two places and also one for farthest travelled if you could please fill in the forms and hand them into me before 2pm and we will be having our club presentation at 3pm. don't forget to pop and see Stu in the arena while having a look round the other cars :} id just like to say thankyou to everybody coming for supporting this meet and to Stu for sorting all the voting forms and certificates
Regards Rich

Ps if your still undecided and fancy joining the club stand you can turn up on the day and pay at the gate and come and join us on the club stand

myfirstrover
30th July 2017, 19:34
Can you put me down as well please .

ricardo65
30th July 2017, 19:59
Can you put me down as well please .

Name added Jon see you on Sunday :}

31st July 2017, 23:23
Neill Sandie names added glad you can make this one enjoyed talking with you yesterday :}

We can only make the Sunday Rich....what time do you recon we should aim to get to the show ground?

Anyone else travelling from 'ull / 'umber bridge area via York on Sunday fancy a convoy?

Neill

ricardo65
1st August 2017, 05:40
We can only make the Sunday Rich....what time do you recon we should aim to get to the show ground?

Anyone else travelling from 'ull / 'umber bridge area via York on Sunday fancy a convoy?

Neill

Morning Neill yeah Sunday is the only day we are planning to attend we also are having a convoy from the Humberbridge see post 58 see you on Sunday matey :}

ricardo65
1st August 2017, 05:42
as usual we will be having a convoy to mg Harrogate from the humberbridge also stopping off at ferrybridge we will be meeting humberbridge 730am leaving 745am arriving ferrybridge services 830am leaving at 845am so if you want to join the convoy just add your name saying where you will be :}. Just a reminder to everyone you are welcome to sign up to this meet right up to the day as its pay on the gate thanks Rich

Just incase anybody missed this :}

ROVER2003
1st August 2017, 13:24
can you put me o the list i will be i my rover 75 club 2003

ricardo65
1st August 2017, 13:37
can you put me o the list i will be i my rover 75 club 2003

Added Thomas

ROVER2003
1st August 2017, 13:37
can you put me o the list i will be in my rover 75 club 2003

1st August 2017, 22:10
Please ignore this - having a few problems with this Tablet thingy !

1st August 2017, 22:16
Thanks in advance
Cheers Ian

I'll have me little box of tricks. Anyone need any spare clips, badges, etc I can visit the local Rover Scrappy and fill up.

If you also need any larger items such as Springs, Shocks, Rear Anti-roll bar etc ... just drop me a text on 07787869440 and what price you can afford and I can see if my local Rover Breaker (hate the thought of Rover's been broken but it keeps ours alive I suppose) can find you the part within your budget. There's no mark up so what it costs is all you pay.

Neill

1st August 2017, 22:19

Hope to meet up with you at the 'umber bridge - unless her indoors wants me to book BnB close to Harrogate.
Neill

ricardo65
2nd August 2017, 06:28
Hope to meet up with you at the 'umber bridge - unless her indoors wants me to book BnB close to Harrogate.
Neill

Ok Neill we'll se you at the Humber bridge car park :} but a night away in a b and b does sound temping :}

ricardo65
2nd August 2017, 13:38
Only one week to go so not long to do all the little fettling jobs :} just to remind everyone that we are all aiming to be on the club stand for 10 am were Ian Redfive has kindly offered to arrange the parking with the help of adi snetty ,after paying at the gate you'll be directed to the club area were Ian will park everyone up we are hopefully going herringbone with two monograms (tourers) parallel parked if the stand allows after parking up we will be handing out voting forms this will be best 75 two places and best ZT two places and also one for farthest travelled if you could please fill in the forms and hand them into me before 2pm and we will be having our club presentation at 3pm. don't forget to pop and see Stu in the arena while having a look round the other cars :} id just like to say thankyou to everybody coming for supporting this meet and to Stu for sorting all the voting forms and certificates
Regards Rich

Ps if your still undecided and fancy joining the club stand you can turn up on the day and pay at the gate and come and join us on the club stand

A quick reminder of of the day :}

The Incredible 'ULK'
3rd August 2017, 09:13
Looking forward to it, Lets hope we get a nice dry and sunny day! :}

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wyn889HptWwrOxx-MdVGxMuNDqD4g1GGH9suJrzNFhp3V2v6lixNFAWHtTvLrwQyS3 rfmOkie7M5mn3XgISxvRW0taghooy4NADBm7kpe0stHqnM2zBl 5oM7fbUFkx9kJbE3nzyBYaVZmp2VJ_QM1WkXdBQMVEMqL66qYn GothFCIHvOr6JLSLhoxX8pCohFf3F-cifM6k_LZWdtETXsdChjL4bVSK6nXluRdWMKhdQSJlXIXJ8pg2 KdpChJAohqFPLeFJH81ZUht8AlnAvjOyc88Gx9yMEX4cdxPQCP-p9zb3cYk5HcZ1ViEm3FwsrtnQAEvXqsHhZ5nroBAlQAIp7GtUg rUcq-Dyw8gMsS_VGMM_2Whzcvx4eC8kk4v1AQkEBkMTKyEwDnrRgmJ8 Khj4E8dcZnJrVmGcuNR5y4ninnVjr1JNbEWEkgxthSHvSDvKrk rdY4uMioj1yhB0uiCNYVrDUnvO6ztVUM0IbrJIMYFEMxRCXNJC iw3VwId9g2oEer6EgW6eWqiIgbM3JZiqCba7fKS38Rshq29QCl RGp7Z0h6ZF22sxfDb08miy21DhAwnPcEGNL5xHCLPhKbSLaoeJ 9-LDbEoszR2F97kYH9YUbR-3O2ty1U=w1156-h770-no

Fusilier
3rd August 2017, 18:11
Trophies for the show have been designed and completed for Sunday and also printed off enough voting form for those attending plus a few spares.

When you complete the voting form can you just enter the VRN in the box provided of the best 75 and best ZT you deem to be the best, and then when myself and Rich count up, we will then use the VRN for each category. Please do not vote on your own car.

There will also be one special award presented by me and Rich on the day as well

My car is nearly finished and ready for show, spent the last two weeks in the Man Cave cleaning it, and getting it ready for this show, just got to throw a couple of layers of wax on it on Friday/Saturday and put some fuel in it.

I am really looking forward to the show, and hopefully we will all enjoy it

Hope to see you all Sunday

Stu

RoverRobson
4th August 2017, 06:20
I will be camping the Saturday night so no driving for me Sunday morning.. see you all there, apart from (TheTeleman) my dad can no longer attend due to looking after family :-)

YorksMG2013
4th August 2017, 10:04
Robson

You'll be there in the ZT-T?
I'm there in my 260 Though on a different club stand - my local club "City of Leeds MG & Classic Car Club

Cheers

Andrew

ricardo65
4th August 2017, 14:53
I will be camping the Saturday night so no driving for me Sunday morning.. see you all there, apart from (TheTeleman) my dad can no longer attend due to looking after family :-)

Hi Robson great idea camping :} no worries about your dad the teleman looking forward to this one you might bump into Ian and adi sat night as I think they are going to give the club stand the once over see you Sunday matey have a good weekend

ricardo65
4th August 2017, 14:56
Robson

You'll be there in the ZT-T?
I'm there in my 260 Though on a different club stand - my local club "City of Leeds MG & Classic Car Club

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew dont forget to pop over to the club stand to see us all catch you on Sunday :}

YorksMG2013
4th August 2017, 15:07
Don't worry I will! :-)

Andrew

ricardo65
5th August 2017, 06:42

Here's a reminder of the convoy meeting places for tomorrows meet if you fancy joining the convoy all you have to do is be at one of the meeting places at the times stated :} not long now looking forward to this one

If there's anybody else that fancies this meet you can still attend just pay on the gate and come and join the club stand :}

Catch everyone tomorrow rich

Fusilier
5th August 2017, 19:45
The car is all packed and in the garage ready to see the daylight tomorrow, will be leaving quite early as need to get car parked up in arena and then give it a quick clean ready and then set up, ready for inspection at 1100 hrs, but I will be popping over to the club stand once car inspected

Really looking forward to the show tomorrow.

The plan for the club stand will be to park up as directed by a few members (Ian, Adi and Robson), then when main groups arrive, can they collect a voting form from Adi, and during the course of the day complete the form and pass to Ricardo65, and then at around 13030 hrs we will count up the votes and we will award prizes at around 1500 hrs to the winners from the Club Stand

See you all tomorrow

Stu

PS dont forget your camera's as it will be nice to see lots of photo's from the day

PPS. and please if you can pop over and have a chat with me, as I will be in the little Red MGF

suzublu
5th August 2017, 19:56
The car is all packed and in the garage ready to see the daylight tomorrow, will be leaving quite early as need to get car parked up in arena and then give it a quick clean ready and then set up, ready for inspection at 1100 hrs, but I will be popping over to the club stand once car inspected

Really looking forward to the show tomorrow.

The plan for the club stand will be to park up as directed by a few members (Ian, Adi and Robson), then when main groups arrive, can they collect a voting form from Adi, and during the course of the day complete the form and pass to Ricardo65, and then at around 13030 hrs we will count up the votes and we will award prizes at around 1500 hrs to the winners from the Club Stand

See you all tomorrow

Stu

PS dont forget your camera's as it will be nice to see lots of photo's from the day

PPS. and please if you can pop over and have a chat with me, as I will be in the little Red MGF

v0KpfrJE4zw

MDMH757
5th August 2017, 22:49
Looking forward to tomorrow.... Car washed & polished today....Reckon about 1.5 hrs away.. . Will set off early to try beat the rush!!!!
See you all tomorrow

Maurice

Bluejon
5th August 2017, 23:43
Jan & I hope you all have a great day tomorrow,sadly we won't be making it along this year as we normally have done,best wishes everyone,hope the weather is kind look forward to seeing some pics of the day.

John & Jan.

ricardo65
6th August 2017, 05:15
Morning everyone a nice dry morning just having a quick coffee before I take the car cover off the rooster not had time to do anything to him since the east Kirby meet so some polishing to do when I arrive at patleybridge :} I hope everyone has a good journey this morning will be setting off for the Humber bridge shortly see you all there :}

Snetty
6th August 2017, 05:34
Nice and dry here in Pately too😀. Safe journey.

actros
6th August 2017, 05:42
Morning everyone a nice dry morning just having a quick coffee before I take the car cover off the rooster not had time to do anything to him since the east Kirby meet so some polishing to do when I arrive at patleybridge :} I hope everyone has a good journey this morning will be setting off for the Humber bridge shortly see you all there :}Will be set off in about 15 min for the meet up at the Humber Bridge see you all there.:bowdown::bowdown:

suzublu
6th August 2017, 16:59
Cracking day out, thanks to all concerned, even managed to pinch 2nd best Rover:cool: so thanks for the votes.
A few random pics of the day http://i.imgur.com/HhpaLo1l.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/AxdyhxNl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/wjAwNfKl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/8KuL6IVl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/KWSINdfl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/T5LJjpll.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/DgphPvHl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/DW45o1dl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/8PJZyRdl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Z3lyiMNl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/hJMVOCdl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/pawPuECl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/b8jNsiCl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/uDTRLqKl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/LjNCpItl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/TKYRLL2l.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/DEdr3WGl.jpg

suzublu
6th August 2017, 17:02
Our cars attract loonies it seems:shrug::D http://i.imgur.com/C1qWcgql.jpg

Ian G
6th August 2017, 18:02
Relaxing now after our day at Pateley Bridge
Thanks to Stu and Richard for organising it, Jan and myself
had a great day spent with friends both old and new.
And the awards were the icing on the cake thanks to all that voted for us.
Same place next year folks :D
Cheers Ian

HarryBowie
6th August 2017, 18:28
Our cars attract loonies it seems:shrug::D http://i.imgur.com/C1qWcgql.jpg

You can't talk Chesney! 😆

suzublu
6th August 2017, 18:33
You can't talk Chesney! 😆

The one & only :p::D

ricardo65
6th August 2017, 19:06
Another great meet thankyou everyone for supporting this one and making it a great day the weather was nice and dry just threatening with a few spots near the end well done to the club winners all well deserved :bowdown the standard of the cars are amazing big thanks go to Stu who helped get this meet together also for the prizes and voting forms also would like to thank Ian and adi who helped on the day with the club stand thanks guys :bowdown: this is what this club is all about working together to make the meets a great day out for everybody till the next one thankyou. Richard :}

elroy
6th August 2017, 19:11
a few more pics :}

ricardo65
6th August 2017, 19:46
https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68996&stc=1&d=1502048683

the club stand which i think looks very impressive :bowdown:

Snetty
6th August 2017, 19:48
Just got home and sat down with a coffee.
The show did not disappoint and already pencilled next year in the diary.
Thanks to Stu and Richard who put in all the hard graft organising the meet and providing the awards and congratulations to the totally deserving winners:D

myfirstrover
6th August 2017, 19:54
Good day out with some stunning cars on show , the detail on many of them was amazing , Big thanks to all those who organised and attended .

GordyB
6th August 2017, 20:08
A few pictures and more thanks to Stu and Rich https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/be9f3cb8aabb2700fd6df6a65ecdd4c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/ec6613619397355d8a0785116e845516.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/71061ff942548c45ffe8579e9aa84c9b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/799a5a64335cbb9e350d678db367e20b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/4d1d29feeb95f4e045a030ab9b5ca2a5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/60cb8bdbeaa781c4da350bde67d313e3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/018bcae713425de1a3276a8b934a082f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/333a5b94e7fca9ef49a686ec2ac5de16.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/9ef87fc00da2331069ef47c9d23ff9cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

GordyB
6th August 2017, 20:14
A few more.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/baea4fae5c4083d839f60545ad3aa9f2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/f93dd12203527ff820327a922a3bf83f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/7642d0badfb27505a28fe9ba47c7b039.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/64f245f132f7b42571276ef87822be00.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/56f805aea868bd70193c107832cb4306.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/557cde12167e37067e63a03c7e5589c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/c453dc4c70c0b2ba1fc00d496d8c4730.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/ffb166dd5b7676321caaeb590414bf60.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/1604cd35d81b22be4e1a095d3656f61e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/fbfb050654bbd5ff765c2668a5787c1b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/7a85b481247a7afe56904673b48d8f53.jpg

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

MDMH757
6th August 2017, 20:36
Many thanks to all involved with organising today at Plateley Bridge.... Had a really good time.. Always good to meet fellow 75/Zt enthusiasts.... Also good to put a face to Forum names.. Great location too.

suzublu
6th August 2017, 20:50
Many thanks to all involved with organising today at Plateley Bridge.... Had a really good time.. Always good to meet fellow 75/Zt enthusiasts.... Also good to put a face to Forum names.. Great location too.

Very nice to meet you Maurice & your getting rare Trophy Blue tourer:cool::D

The Incredible 'ULK'
6th August 2017, 21:29
A very enjoyable day at Pateley Bridge, as again this venue never fails to deliver. A big thank you to Rich and Stu for organising yet another great meet. And a big thanks to everyone that voted for my car, the recognition is a huge boost in confidence on something that seemed so daunting and tiresome to consider undertaking when I first started. I'd like the award to also recognise the efforts of my Dad (TourerSteve), who would have loved to have been there today, but unfortunately couldn't make it for work commitments, for without his help early on, Moody probably wouldn't have been there today to see.

:}

myfirstrover
6th August 2017, 22:11
http://i.imgur.com/GyTIxNc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mODD8Pc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/o7kFdFP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8PoDXza.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZTjlm28.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GIgg2jX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HrhdBDQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MnZ8Ybz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5MLMzKm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jjILA8j.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/brUPm4l.jpg

TourerSteve
7th August 2017, 10:40
Thanks Dan (ulk) :o
Always enjoyed this show when able to attend , always a good turn out of quality cars , Looking at the photo's it wouldn't disappoint .
Never mind home tomorrow and hopefully will be at Barneys meet for a breakfast ! :D

ricardo65
7th August 2017, 18:20
Two stunning cars:}

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69031&stc=1&d=1502129675

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69032&stc=1&d=1502129709

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69034&stc=1&d=1502129787

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69033&stc=1&d=1502129757

The Incredible 'ULK'
8th August 2017, 14:16
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lKbQy7UWJcZ1o5zsHdtYIif6j9Ab73FahRQUMKFvu5rNe4u8rB o-y2sWLGjZD1aiDhSYGBjuuF76-2SE6iyr1ag0xpz1m7CjRMUwxEHmaXcdBpkvqtojjhcvsauoCNZ uNbk-gZ3MAKYOo2MMPBjl9Amv8qCBiPIadbbkLYMhREPPwZkgvPHMl_ IicLPJkJ4Cys81I6DCEQEWNVbDHrANMVmqJSFBsswtFktSTjnM gaCTUZU2HOf8LSnQn-cOLB_uM8l458zvk6OGoIdijoNuJt4qxbEO6FfrMntR9QhdkBRH Ts-Nj74RcHzw6S2Fgl1Gz0hQJjD3TygwfUC0Q9eENW-1XC-bKpbheUNnrWHpPzZFTQPhOv4l16ybQ6Whvkx54C4AytvAgM1pi ns2GSfp2UUV0lQ-1AU_9zLleU8jqjCYuD4rb5zmlWVVc3oShHRO3rlrqOQhKT8ky0 7Xy25CH136h4eQbUizPv0pht0dZtxenVMIgRSs2X4UgDObavaR Xw9-Yzr_EhahChXihsylzhDIquUnhpZEdjuWP6fdaW8DTxbdfuDH_4 tdJ4Mmt0wNrUxsv1G0tO0VEu_EdO6RAWaeXpQoiSpi6umgom_T fF9Wl2fF267_zx2WCju8I7Tdte6div5v1czQKx7x2ax0tHqB9L NziF5Y_ciObHMxOSQmSg=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lpVJJmI0WMgnf8J0O73JAPj2nsDs9-QkfyuIM7nx7CJ2l4Am9LNaHRiZkIdw4J2l9fR-_nktOPveXPBdSteUk8pa3drYlLmvJaV7s4kG3fji7DLwjCDQ8i KLfN8pOjYoSEhxPONEgVDXWmnsbELsyV3lul1aQywAA8W8WI47 wOV2-Ns3-5EznItpTKP4PNsxM19wTNwGUtfNeRKEaQxAdUnNcIMgCQtqdcK xX4guYZP9xiKKM9kE6tBE_rmTmIDtjHtl6k71q9DxIzH5FRzdR Lj1U0gdnC2TRp8JXANgeHnX78WcZsyL9xP0gJA5wec1Kry3nCF xpTf4RXRtHYOXivHjO5U_oZmvVdJs7e_vWLULtDvg_sUtDtsU_ JSMeTp6pk5602HNXbpqi3yLTxjRmvBOCfolL2whVrtYRkjlDbp zmXz5BSC921ovJWZeZbcvXsIEvJW4PJEjEHvuMqpSShwdoQM3D yc1hzUgTNEDppmkWBGwFzJJlXi69UNnXyqZA8WCKCOsM-zPnp8KwCUQY7OIECy3R9uPxMfJ_gaD261SIqRPDWve_wt83rs_ ZRdZCpvek64-7hW0gkZauLIu30z8rfYgX5mrq-HiRfZD3uSURQBrxU3_n0UDBC02GWGFghLUPcHMJluMZgCVaarV 0Ppjyqem7wYKrcqmYY8KEUpE0w=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Js-rLEPU4sNixQFy2CUTZG0MPj7Du2lwzr7Sc_mLoWCWzon8gjnsN MCDhcKs3DDc-pskYkplIcWh6saePXlFkbj0tPnUQIt0bQOykUSLowivRwk0fkc fb2Wb2zZggr02xv_wdG--9XAd9ri0OJr7vm9IdrEm7aQVcm00XIS3geXepYxgeIb1_ObWan UMXmAcA_Ug3EE1UWONFRF5YqQUHbYfrEe6aNbUiA83SCbgStp0 _s6mXaoyggi96cBW_hKYIyIRMo55o_JMcF7w18y5VUPKUQq9oR vsOS5P3hWNTD00wgO_J3YUBhqokBzbjXnx4nKpw2QEkxshwY2f 6iDuE7ZWCD7m759-r06Hdq4Nxp21k-af_Bczj65JIcUkAMpPU6IHLgn-OisS25qltWOAob1mysYM3iuij-004ND8Rlj6YjRiaWmsV5J1qvv9_eTG3zBJ7Lf-qo4mn6j9jhLtMeDrAa6sOGWVIfmGx0p9GUMWRWbMaspin-sdsZJ7FZpFo6kOsv5ePQnO35yCNxnUDBNhricJMkdquCmazJ27 2K00jQAqKx2ICEr4obgpX9UARi7Gb3A-SfQdVDd__vcowy_w2I_-TiffGWP8bdZ8LHnTsTiOnS_GG9-tAgK8TcxjqlUJ5AxZuCBCTkM2EUcrlvJL5ypmH24K_vBHwRYkS DC2Lg=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_0hayqCzol29IUphaIGaxlB6Ca6rVmjq111W9G-difzuqSEW5OPprDCjqd1LhVG_EhHp-AA7kx_KjvS5eUiStfRepjjqCBY13xHoJEkIVHJDgDX-vHRnFWKPQE_ADYfrCPAPf6W21tMWJti24KbGvblUhzKgr0N5da 2cv4b2hfv6nxBiqhAVUMy-D3hDvZz7iASZPRS6MGvWL5Ic4CgKziPR7H8mNVia94pbu9FfHu eoeK9uYKlfgfxz6ESPPzY_Pgvtgu7zCLDGdrEtxF1ynms6R5ER foZO0GKBooNfdDs1r_UuSDsL64Ongd-aThWB3fLVC4tBOhW3dIHlB_mga0lCgYftaJq9Qmb03rQr9c9ck iHQwWFtwYdMGJMSFeb0ikbWAyR3bb3i0e2sYPR5WGS_Tw4aP5M bpZpp9K1yz3ZRNflG1kBcbU_PI9WtRbO8DDg0gf38HOnWbjHmj YRYfcuR0w-dafiaO1NM6UnXcDWG3sL6GVTXOUIo-VOpGZ1Vo374ysam6FoLCFImrWMAZ8dG5zz55x2YpsUOGO-tir0dO2JZoIWNpVPpXuwnq5SwVv7vPZC0nw1RSfNKkt1wVtIPB aRM_A85pD8bOCfxSQzuWw1PkvliPZV0rFk1lAGqKgl3THLFE5k hj9c0XLVthwD25yg8WCZit5jEQrxNyGtb2w=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ykoUv16Vu6WaIBrnqoVvLoVz2U0KEU1VXwd6zW2ZvNDw3oh-gKcZW6s8RCtLQBbxxLhg1P1YebJuqRc7U73-c_H0goKVULbe15l8DXgnVKUe9rn-ggv3ksoD_h_lar8dudMu0ulX2HvMtaSr9kbXv71_ADPexA5tvZ F8jygs1wi7uO0cH7-vBAjtDlDhEfgzEFYmkGLVVhpIee5YIFkH7rhPPALo4AmkPMdYh egPHWBr2SjFihce9oVxW3F4Wu5A2wiKgdN5C3Wh2cz-ATFDSekw0bfrV5JF9uxSDZxxjW-c5UDGQwyirPI6wdNTbFcy5HECLeqTIrwC9Ay8WNvYaa0Tdo13S 6LysFz57xJa4GRSE23mcQS1xeg1Zw0LiEL3rQn0wzNp5-StA9-ao8RDvsYAwGiCOCHYnRzuhG_vt-8z-_H5R6bl9w746clsHMKr5ITNaCGO_iw-Kh3VWA1y9uU8aP_ps32TBICa6K9cmxNwU3OCPXxnNX6w2rOaKg IGK8_2rD3a4VfvdAOlpHWADRF8bb-6GLGgDL2kcOpa8-d6rOHWb-SbiNSC-cunBBkhsAPa7DPl5OWAiKUT-fHa0lYZlGty6m6VZAbqvP9MCMK99law7_oYq7Zu89MJFWYXqZ3 AaBXsdQvtBylxl2DUgOk9cNUeD5dPQWLJNhFbpuSIgg=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FYXZpA6eUmzMzhHVuNyugP2X30UxK3_izKcw60rfOzKmlBHvEF HLEdSLdUIdGNSf5tSeObxxSMGi5SLFfv4d0mueZwfEHS2lFS4R gqEMb2nEUhnKITEs-kver7j2tVvw8Y5p4QiIXwY1oAj_Hm16MXdm1PUNkhWK9smWSSQ Lg_kjB5Jr_0UXDi0GK1uE6O-qMYnir34rW5fvuYDsnjXBDYQgOpnL-DJzL139pIY4U78aLsaWpJRCQboeSOiu9hYBxll91KiP_iUgyYl 1026QS3pPZw_FRGOyUsAb6FtrGslp_i6Ol8TPto-p2e1Nsr-NzBHmUiver1rip9u4fM4ZogKrKzbbBvmJ7Ku2n0FGU_LfDsd0v xzhlx1O6NftGB4QPjYWcnHEQ9qZ3t9e7J-jFe3zsOXg08S6cbtF6Sf1-xJV_Jrr4wb3AuweVWA1R-IzztB0TsCZgx99hWm2v34VavcVeLQDzJT46ZM8ctDjGNlEsz8Q 8J-wD5U56wOd0lpQtbHefb4oMGYNONaYPYg7Fs4XeJNf2IByieUvz zfADCrfnCAjlicJGza6-GSrFk5mfjCVwQ9Rri5eysPr0joNsveUdi4NXPqDQAXTSV4k9Kg 2ORP9CgAzVCFD593QVGoIqOMFtCQhvmRwUNqShMNnbGN1c9NIW zvWF3e0SMdMF_8PQ=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QB69vfBcuo9lYBv8YhAt85km1XNeTbfIF0YX-lMOwkMsDtUqlRLprc_s0aNYQgMGrJ7_9A8eH1sYKR6VVzhsQ6l 1DyWVG_MJxhzgcPWkor42G9K79Gp9dQihCrl3TS3AHlVkNIVs0 liMq0v2d7xjk-5GHdlaR0ErTWhdU6K0lv9rQMH0A_LW_EuFxvCHN4hmJyKNYSbK C-84vQ7G8xSI7z1Z7KB2IhoDXjzx0PxOm37y6nwPhUNir8NpieiF JAsBUc2dcm-JxQbPCkO_jtOO3_1sToFqRX-TaHwBM_wfSnsT9qvHim76Hb-saay6_JbCjn7smP3MBM0zahoTRkyr-ZH3d3Uo0ArmTfL2JGMEBC3E8M-bWdFK7uoFxaM07ks0P9-DooUMdwR1F-7Ya6NdCRvIIjszDe0D8BMOV-wsrPHpqX7OkRAg_H70pa-xFitURpDoZgNZzGTA5jJGdDGr88n2WiMTFqvjp_cImyKJ3STUw KzSqrv0uPkqV0OH7vlL8MXLM8M0RAnkkieZ_z0xDbb7EC6I0v-7ezsSkzNd-yPFMfVcwuv1a-NuBCYaSnfmBguJllFEekuzil9_9De4eTEtTtiTtvfoofWQoN5F uMgDZ8WZo-zc2K08wLyRswQJ-r6QCQ8mFsiEs17U1AIfXUeR3ltGE6EoyJtJAe9PtzyUWQ=w117 7-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kbGKmK0M-6dyBYnEmgquHHbyPVALUdZOXc4UVc_PiJjt4hhOWTHfR5eSzrz fPRIEvgNCLBd0ZNBnlsz_jnpRuvfGGnNkPuA68B2u1yarkhLQD-qIvHvgfGmWssf0n2EYLDVZdbZTdCnLp2TyVQ46RRrHMEvTD9dB OXoFJusMMcss3XR-Po1ucOASxY0NhcJtZ23ql75nw2z7ceNNSg12kuXi3KUPon9Vcg 7Sqsx-Cp-QVKhNmVquS8opCl8fTuvV1jPDC8N6Hkf1obb0bifcKiNDhUSpU iS3mKvzDXzrRnocqu8OoQgMqnB1Za9Fk2mi2DBfbjJtPbwZJSN PkTWhkXI2Thxepx0Al0NE9gnqFQgJr140a_CZo9WZRzlZgCZAi-w79yYWXEL5nb__8wH5efixq1FNb_T4PNjYTJNJBSGHE3_PZaIE H0ji42ls-UWwno0kzcS39emAnoXum3frXHo0J5hLQBfD2Bu-ECl1E4TUES4aGzgFMoUdFWP-d0BHBZPsj_dvpkLmG3RkvZOWPPZGZOro4CE8n6-QW0WGDR0hHmjePCdjNn0TsLPodexcaGsr9shnrIDm4PwaZG124 D5qBlD5De4BddSCdc6-Y6s1xlAJTCYfg1nUIFL7_e9fYmGn8zGpUHb0gTOgo_5--t2s5Rd4nuqhnW6hbOxjdbuRfA=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_AH11dUV93zjuqWbhDtgZR6R4sZCyHcB0xE_mT2rCIme7ez5fA TF8qhhZrOTZzzOKDUzrC6XO-MYJ3yFaCy2A3AEIWS3yakMEEbprK-SrBRpGcA7PFoRff896F72f4vOP0_3utF1E2Y1GkCZziC74Bcfx uEhZd99V8GU0pco4cvXhbrgaBLCHn_uKL4LjR6qILcDtk78MNF lMr6zxgVoPT2SC4Uh6zFWyOyQOc11Ftpqud0aiNtzf6Ox77xy7 m_HO435lzUF7zgqnGmJesxWAT0URHcs95t2lh8C8dN72u9gWCB N71w13poZs0iRW-MgwHPGes9rAl7Udzu4Ytji3wSXnEH3l6Bp0-O-9GFgEy5botyZLZWY_uPqQkG-vznQp9gUxkmpvBhB5twOO0OeHw3v5y7mf65q9sLvIOph_wIgca OEjLN0y9E66Cqx5CXbYYaxnNvxZc8sG_tAQ1N8HsXmwmUs4WO5 CHvBwU0m0dRxVza9Gg7DSY_mH7oghVDs25RWJFuKJl-jPKs5jculG4MyZb1MhWaydmHFwyrwvHzjFc7esTN9UBGVXXbbI vW1FcjCFhc089vcqCyC3FnzXDFluAHj2iPhS04YX8BKN62R1FN uTTmmGQ5ToRfq1NC4M0fBsO-R51DP5HPXYPLm6rk2xtt4B7-YKFJmwRkoZYmkA=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/qgTabRmJ9ROVCM-S6uKzv_nCRpJPU5Wl_JMTfHij-l3WrR5KF3jSPjfGW04UUSWT_LHdNeajKE1MoclCYPPH8whYKGl rcfaw48fxLBNPf7gK4vgcgl4CY4unh9tmmwJ_HHiLZRYJXvPMM hKgaNQFlXP5VumepWZq7BuAdgGIN7Jyo8zpyW7xMiYs1j8HyKW fCv8ybx53uK33I-fOWofQPgNVfjh1JarmgwD7o1F-O68p6wLb1f3L3N7zQ2_hJPo2A3yd6NrgHBCDoWV3-WLujrJxWYomhf_dslwNmcydEXWGMO-8JN27uaGxntdJKSAYPz6AlnYKeXKrCGTQsE1JNYXwoygTUiZtb _CYqzyD3uF77BFSff3wynUSs5S1nm9XQuSdEErORUawbG5ZUos CYMhbbd2XLyvecZt_FpHg3s87HHGgzRsdRuvLxV2X-W0sBIIFF0cXZDIa_Mmo6TXLujpzC-tDubG4MkKvoPvR81sKMYS22_newum0QWOOZEdFQ2KZlL8_C8yf YuRKFfeHwbK7RGYXkRu4LagCo4tQtz-bc8qx82T2EHr4yAcBLwbZP7nR56rI86DoWvX-djd9bH0RDLJHG3lQ9eWhH6-VKYhtuXhbQpkOtPxG66MCE3rxdz9rJ0F6ic_XC8-L25ut6iLNMlC2K9z5819INO7HsdokBw=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/R6JK504egZAupVR-DJfwPOFm28_cpLa4mF6C4QTD2NUKECKueKHWqdnMpRYBO-eV1iJWBT75tEANgve92Z2Ke9VjjuFmF6uiXKOiFuoVerQkXbSY 41lENQl73jdTsRH2Fs83q9CXLDxkTVcMJxByja7W19jSFjuN1l AfN71gC8BA8Z6WKRSHPaS8CrGw77CGryMw1gsgMzAfGomrLPqS rHxrdMK1bz79cTgN5YUNKr6yOmZYdj_ND89J6mt2fWsvoqZebU Gy9FixNPs_qunrYIvGq-zbqOOAtCDvWPRLftBn1MPnlNSdXwCUFNf-8QGuyskvD_4-P3tzryh9c2R0_xTU_lr5iLE5Gl45_DTqW-x9qR5j2eeZh85si1qWagcbw-1RDi6FoR_Tb-igQE9dhWGXMwQok3NlX98ALcn2etkUd42mImO4uwaRGh6zzqSk dbldSXAbW_wzPuXvQGJi2ss4dvI01sc5vYcB1m36kBKgtHdVEF ckJXHPAA7etJ_LSjIWwJ90cjeT9_VzmIyrmm3XM-Vzr4K9uijhVRQdMeyvKROtp_KLh_C9Vbh-n3zVVpkHXzRYK2N7QrZe2a3MuKts30y3B-eP6TuhOXlx5iXbf27w28bLeVf2dfIEkAT3uwOfBWrAF4HOQYbV hLt_TtggT9-8QJR-D7WhF_n-5QzKLA=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/e1wNfBmnOc4-6YC58UVUOonQmaw2XeiTpFLc0QmT51lngN5v6tULXmJelW9qKF F2Q9H2psTjg9R7AofrPhreNsbLI-PNW0yiO1x8rqTEKOR3eQvFiCqHUPCdu1hTemddtz2Ut68B2eDv 2Uy-bwm-A7LsDzOBu0AFSqxrIvFpOBmS8XKeE2lZsCoBs91svcSSr9k-S0IwYW1OMIK3GRWg-2jBCXmtziAw193pzojEIdQMuhRJqb7Bk3Wv3VkKuSpePIaZIit orpvxP2gLZzyq9ou50tebnD-TgBLVfiKNHTqDsJbalBSb0XlwcWG5NxUUOl03bXBEBwcJbZeu6 gVcOk6L9b5l5-kAqQwPRwanAaVenHOQRMNo-P9_Kg1GauWwo2CNuavOwCLGmZBFfWufYRygHQKu2EPy63ISAQ1 Z4sADpPcaqe56vO2BoDOn2Ib_shnC9VNLW46jR8q-EMvNbmm-5OISYxhwRC_TZZxnujE4ANlK-hzCrlsdSmdJNKTjfH_HtoW85PWnT6YVMfKwnAYXVCCQjmxalSw Gog-wnRgL40stK5WQ7DPKIcjf2Nvjpo7gJx7eJkPEffIlvaeYQvYSu 2cLc6GyneXWajEFuJmD2V03sjw5fFibiu9eTwKdA0P17FG6t0n IU58JsOMUJFrI534BJw44peXV7H5b19MU2g=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/AjAZ6fHL2jt9-b7ybpvcNgaRUBaUJ34ufL0SfAdSWJK3v9TcTfKxPuLe82O3sbC ha4IHuvGLftr4TU9-cTBcaqlxOzBFTnvBIzkXX7TapE091RjDDHcn2roRJc_fRjp-8-LC9NunPDJBIey9WlgFNry6aEvTd2MkOoCG0wjdD6CTdBHX61ci 3oniYKnW9umUnKluH1G4Vx_8G-7deXNSGx3TfRJ9UkbXKSnrlFL6RkHupN3ZTU4wferqxRP0yuZG Po7AsOJN1bkz7c9jpBf6NiuZ0oVsro0Pqkr3On46cMsbAV2Pis K358NcttW8KwCNBYhE-_56G7TbLNY9owggLEX_AvNl7YURUdHlDuU0o9cHj3JCtsavgN6 LLE7gVnsx6iGUf1nmQ1I_D0hz-SuBdS6i4ze6tXpQ0VaiJuGxAP-0Kk9TUE6u2kclEhC4IUVIgM9z8rkP7iTBh41iteptCZw-WY2Im4NFOrMRCYgaR1V5auf6x_zy8QguRwwa803gTlBMfvudqk gt652nqroLjcRbepD5DBpLzdH2B_IZHjc6V7yUxAtpLO_VDi0e wU9CJojIHYlEpZ471fMfGjqKK-MllUobPXaNxcKGANnsYdHK4yYvX4AmjHP1aA4PYJsC16knM8Cj f7RuKb4j_znfHlao-sDMQE-gkPXllS0XfkW7NQ=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/5nroWXVURz6DtcKh71OnNSGuwIH_K8-_SCPHofe9oIux9U6fGSnDXKv92y0DrzJ7UMHWlzi6alXLGyy89 nL10pnFjn6mUndOQwpo4HGkMgPD32oAOs0xjLYiHlA1571rf8M uJg_ReMAtZh027D2HzTy8o42ZwGuD4mDhVrf0_NIh2SX8uiS3F 3_Oki1VgSgeOktYoodAH0ea1ie6j0Oa39hxxe2LYS_MDgA9uM9 FPIc0-MZvyDIYt3ckqzCk8PKr5Ab67XTpkfDL5xiESqIBsICS6Xn4WKj 3aWV5-kYFoAEi-xu7lwXnk9g8tpOCC4AjAKM9Q9fCzifumYTGMWdpfWvQ3BOrzND d4p3yX8RI45eNPV4FF1ArUUcE5KaI-8OCJwSISa4rLu-31JvhjFoAasQA8782TwPFdVt_gyFGRbQE2q5JWPl5p5Eef7y7i 6t4swq-VU2o5fWDytkEK91r65ggr9vQlFXS1C9AT0FmDHon9hBdgqN9T2 i_eyQ7CLpBLbx1qIH2y0iAf30oTcIqbDLjuWDMe0UWdlxZKHbA hfzEWLr1-O9L-EsWfOAYjz4akF8SYQUyn-AWbWIQ8iak2d5viGfePv2QqumPzAs385YLx9k1CiY8LKxN2dN2 B3jUJat2RD1LcaPXFiOEo6RO39qpbCXidFGMQluOSp_0z-Xq4Q=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pIj6eSz0TEsG4A_hstDG8854ZcGt8dwlvo8KWjgPtx8zDqAIwm oDWC_TEGeTGBQPoO_xwUZJnCTNokyh1boiDinOteYxnQ5IXnwV YDh2Ee-A8GWooA0xSEap6-Yb9VdUMIXbW2A1D5LA-84tF2sxvDcWez2oKxkBzVFJUNi1YyDXyHEr-DMGplXfhnSH02w3OUmMmUNTvcJXoUa5OqMn77ySJl3IXN2Nrk8 jgmwBPo1ehEsmRRtS5QTFDmKiYIKt--8WcBWifLg6o4HMg8EX8h_MLyRqq3vXQi086YLHsLRGiyq5Xh3B NYRBWOl16J5p9Ml2ErDwu6aGg_sibCEwWQEziUa5VY_u07UMfY 1N41xjRPufgmIAhC7QazFkGb46umaR0aaobD6MRcIazzy8507E 4-8ydRE6r__HwKSgqzwX8lybXDCCslAQW22NBKR4I11ToxWW-h9XT1OcbQIiINDZO9gTkhE9a4bfa_7PaWk0YVemliQ9gxgWCwG iQkSt0Rf60DXw8INfaiaPqgOgFaAhXtMYZ_0p_9fG4JvmEvwOK iZL0Lxg2v838_P7JTaTp8MlGCH47hN9T8vbI59CMWYBSfKMfVJ ck1lbWdGoKzpoTCi-w-gbZoqePBUtLSMzm_nTYT0PvHhdqxP-VxM1na9K8xq6GeWR5k2NA-GakEb12A=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bwn4qDCU07N_XD5jWj2YvG6z0DyDFsZyzjJWLATVhc6WWXkLK4 SGXAx9zyd_LLkMbk6SWPqrxDBlVG1-MCtWPOs1SsPZGF5K2rHEALd9EP_9DOP8XkcizxCvYosOi_YKuh PUXDiuAMEY2YHWnl4sLcXIzq3arKb2qeNdMluj2mXaHQ7gVtzj Sk37Kjxsb0imidJekS6FBMzIuRUx_paJyXy6Uo_VzGpdYmCBNt Nx8ROStNBPk9i46g1R0ALjbJcKzHGFBeLwG_OIxXI-I0d9v6EHTJgBHwe8unr9aPEn57P0DGl8GXWuvzCJvJk7JGbCnq L-6NNLOeYlHPM6eay2sKsVM5MATMq9tKthagFMzAR3UnrPg-nHJ1OIdM3OmqnxzIdM8_wwUEPuCSIT40NN48_TiUDsqumjcuv-yzZEhzyVJd2X0V5htsJcffiPQmZQC3j4bIaTEaOYlgsjuwlyFE gBzMkgxKSm7F_Sb0OJlfHWD_Yajlg1Hb3aldmVz5IIH-A2YiJLYuJ6sdVlEXte1c95HwEmJ-dkB2bddFfzD88CujXOtTgWEXR9f5xmRQsG7e4E5ujYQpmrmJ1o cCvctWUdL5uY5884Rm5zdH5sUjVlxvcNekzzqcpZCDEwKY0vn2 onN0L1bydmHf1xgRCJp20Iai_OwK9Kq26wGkGfYYTzWw=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/aJrdZK5NaaXXxqlvNLNlmLHt_KoKYBHvzjWqswFuAR9o0nKJ3U niGRvORP-exvA2NvKpd1m68iyJv18aTktBQwpAXIy2f2l39ywxY1tKaFbLF jsscUSCGYEPuXIFny9JuxR2bpVcvae4czmnyi9yKath-95kf96padXFXBGYkR3VLrlBziQjgHTESPlEB8oki-mgHOKZU3YKkBp_OWoJFSF32fZ4kf62Y4l9EZ2HZGBw1RuoMFTO XpnlIsbnt3on7WVD3yOQU0NrJblvkCuUDVcgd3bh2OjJ5J69ng IjDtW8IrbFm9ce9auucW6FTAtVJ6BzAa2jjdUqLZmD-fOHzwVO_-9hcf1ZXiYu-QHdVwWJv93gjwoYlWsky0Q696b4VQiF-S1y619X8KjPPLE155Il3ZBFhMdAe7su6s7SQMFx3rPs_OPQ29x b-YYysxDHIrR1NfVrCiEOGcalBmV92xz8IJXrm5CW7rz7iV3fDBv tWus1AGVrA6v1Htgw-NRVnSG-F9xh62DwLBLhhN86Ttq3ejWVdvFMukdVv-_roEtPSsW20mscsu5CmJ2rJGiKu_XYGOunKAIVa0nYKE9-JkpLdRfF4uPmKk7s0eeOglUZUGp2kFTxC5OUp91uIGqKmwGvUh 8Qhu0eUATugOkv7MuupRGZREbmP07tePsy3g1HZA=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uWihrx1JiQQdpiSvPsT4wCoAnKDffj9sE1PB7FVaigYlmf8dfQ immkqnSQjcF4r16r7fcffjGm8Qc3zoL1B2USpeByP-amd97riYIxMXeY4GDn8WD35Hi1wzq2wciNo-yqoaVgvlHBiH1s3mPGdDl9jo8NfREkMfi2Z08i_ALf58Vq9Vp2 _kRBrSR7EUN6uAXkAB5NnHzVRyzuV-l_bIvtfN_Cny64ReIP67xByPIN1C5xvS-eO8Ypi9U9N5ICIaJ2uQcNwFP-JhetoGXzQtaIPblEjJXVuSRL5zOrUgu4O28vv4smRZddlWkXWB Zs7OZ1Q4xU35RVtNPaEjbM3FnRndbe0w0jTNgY3guAx3EV52sx aVt4MwR7eTxlpsFXUBZ507zilYiKowhGKWGlyLMQRTOCjBFRoP IXDeXKOxy-QXHu64HwdS79t-er6D48o-Uv0npxSfZcSZ3reBuCC5L_LgounznyADekw-juudpLKKYiMsPRMMx5WlEIcFK_L3L9L6AQhvQWTo-RuIGVIQnTUoK_T1u4WRCmbv3GawaGGBlOiKy3Xsa0XzMv5knST d0Etb5GebInuBY-ZkZeETGwG5q8llu-zdMposp8SGJ9_JMLgHIJjvB8HagBYZM04woZxZS2irlzImvWFq _MYVo5mSKk9IenAjwId77vw60nUNBQ=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/H4S0Bi13muaF4q55rlsYI-OHsuQisL82Go2Z6vFfEit9kukMl-SkcgP8mqFuVcWUI2Ef-wMWVQ65GeEdFiZlcH6asaLg1sxy3CyQJHS9cvS8uKtoSpjoUbM Yzxays9DHbdJfeau1u_Vrsab98XqiPV7TMOZz2tSKvcvagXvrJ 9yQMwrFurokeCGVkuu0YZiRbrJSmJ2tzrW0EYZq8IfKYjgJYqM DnktVEMu5_sHtoGUNMc-Ns4UueZfGTgYRjSRxjesMwNcnQciNWsGf5XOxdl6crSAiqdB8a swt0vBc1eooAoQ-nHXJLy-A2QEJOv7Ad16MaWnFDx9rVeeQ2lle7M9nL7qGM8ow-3qlGO9-Kj5x7KJUXcNqzyWdWI56vjfUGC85fUcBGlHK_tpoGCwW6Hu80Z YrsFlGmpnx-jDwW6QMBd37R7HW2SEQWfCDBPa3LjmeNV9tE0460_P4MBDITy7 UojOGeFGt0oLsEnYrlk-dMqFWjxTcHoCO5wJv4vktiRzsC9XvPobgJnNcV0TFIPJCEeOWC LyaKmT3P6Oeck8vcrK9sFj9rz06oAqM_o54hkO4HzOZArC6FY2 GNV4bTRGAoQKfmzIKnIqt7HvhLaxV_SfnEK8OJfGl5xHEilnyI 58lEiesxSTD5G5fCtDzcmLOVnJzJs8Ey2fZl04Zr0R1Gw=w117 7-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/H4S0Bi13muaF4q55rlsYI-OHsuQisL82Go2Z6vFfEit9kukMl-SkcgP8mqFuVcWUI2Ef-wMWVQ65GeEdFiZlcH6asaLg1sxy3CyQJHS9cvS8uKtoSpjoUbM Yzxays9DHbdJfeau1u_Vrsab98XqiPV7TMOZz2tSKvcvagXvrJ 9yQMwrFurokeCGVkuu0YZiRbrJSmJ2tzrW0EYZq8IfKYjgJYqM DnktVEMu5_sHtoGUNMc-Ns4UueZfGTgYRjSRxjesMwNcnQciNWsGf5XOxdl6crSAiqdB8a swt0vBc1eooAoQ-nHXJLy-A2QEJOv7Ad16MaWnFDx9rVeeQ2lle7M9nL7qGM8ow-3qlGO9-Kj5x7KJUXcNqzyWdWI56vjfUGC85fUcBGlHK_tpoGCwW6Hu80Z YrsFlGmpnx-jDwW6QMBd37R7HW2SEQWfCDBPa3LjmeNV9tE0460_P4MBDITy7 UojOGeFGt0oLsEnYrlk-dMqFWjxTcHoCO5wJv4vktiRzsC9XvPobgJnNcV0TFIPJCEeOWC LyaKmT3P6Oeck8vcrK9sFj9rz06oAqM_o54hkO4HzOZArC6FY2 GNV4bTRGAoQKfmzIKnIqt7HvhLaxV_SfnEK8OJfGl5xHEilnyI 58lEiesxSTD5G5fCtDzcmLOVnJzJs8Ey2fZl04Zr0R1Gw=w117 7-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BK9coG297FnSeEIfVuf5BnIuvryNU2F3pwao9s_jNW7rcTTDJE mZEy-X3cqiODL4JQd_KPUF7hmR7C47nRyqJkM7uXNBdePog0eIqhDlz q05LNsMY_l8T9WWIGIo_Ye8nsrPFcJ0K0t-LguTjelmgW0TKJgcgU3XM2n6MkBDWOsSkdcG8S-O6-L7cLJX3IgnlSz5FGbVmzflrF089Lge9P3xhlWcru36rsD-dwOQhBD1jIjXdFjIcV480N2b6xqUxSuSIyWXT_qZ9OqFN75w8t deKg_b7EajndyufOvH3lZX_VU_eFqkKaBVQZ67ONuKeTZhPYlP a1rXvRC6PDuFgB_Sdhp_6s2zVt3LAtVaWXYOOOqj4W49XtEWzk aDtJFyITS669Mf9kY-yZFUwxzyWOoNHLoj2wI59fNyRjyPqNi_Z9T4kMqxRojYseHelU ayT85ENqpdjzivxG4xRjHCE70ZZjnn5LxMjRemvS6fx3aeEBWu v_sVN0H09jBv-1s9rtwhkN_0jy4udh4u3RCarXTqaDItZLn0L8OSt4s-lJEa4dhIhdZR33VRjTk4yaopFyEQyAjIeowa2SKmN4NBLGSQZS QNQWcgg3uyZNSWD23JJias7pBobwdX4F4waaNmyl0Dn2RRJCLN 2fnDxHOOU9lRTMThgxuYc5jGTx-TDgDeOQ=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/WY9KcJR2HiYPTrpEC4ISpZa7a6kp415_mHPh5Hv-kziLjAfCXfO2nLbS11_xLq4of9WUrvjNixSFmOaF2FokeY8jBB DXUr8al9RWe3DOyN0vRR4tIxVyBLCouhT2l_ETFpPQx0Ssk3JE XyB3Rof6XJL-GdEa2jn_YNN6LKYNDHfCiQO6pCoYfriFjYuAq_hJEMQfABZS7J x2xPFwT_Wszb1Sb7k8dnQSvYfNk8L7tCFE93Y209Uu7rmTM3Kv GELLZxflbB724GWwvLFFp1_umqzashITvI1iM7E3XIJj2_Qcva v2OKErWMy7VtzNc_di3UPe8Fkm5Yoc-wXNT_aNHTvIttZCagu8IjYqYGOLgZ2akbYyNjptfZSwBkxLWKt xiX-Li_RXqMRtE8-tQAjg9-vRq5dPT7_E4ogiQ27q52EmOVwVHxWTYqppa8Ra6V4LfwtBx0b8 qsZh1_HSG3nPl-CdM2dqamQ96pE0gh4L4-AoeCg_TKTA0Mv2A-JRuFtv2O2q-xIrTeLl3-VVXGggTOm4fmINf6vfERGQu7etJ1R9jEtaDOV29HsiEE7yH7fa Q3GSzV9us3XZBuyJSOXpfdLKUY41qz0LbOT_C5ViOjENLPUnUG a8-OT-Y4cT-6mrTBwJ1oq-is0IwW7q56d_TR_lESa-WwDmqD3gZlwL_XszHg=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/rKap5qSxDaqmfp1D98K30hjHkoJ_um5ULpYq4XaNoJUNz1AMbu HH_9zQWVloE_0D3inWV6ACnI_9eYh5HqLMzVs12nX9yCDm3TmP 0yonnpA8KFVp0Yxf7EQHM5ak94Cy_p8u0h4L0BtbfZsN9BILUB oAneIQY7Z-Mgxx6rKr-zwxCZ240mtvO7fJr2rwStcP_y_fMgbZvgR1Kh6Q2M365n8xRUY Y24mCdR_CMf0qj-UrNPUFQzEdmqkkar5Btq9Q9qXBr37_1_BWe2UHG5djBJEIZuIY 7ZOIkf6cTO3pAA0tQ79n2AFrMCLiIwWe--LTEiRXdT58Eeb37IYrMOw2F4wJQ83HcKO6RQVtaMyQ5jTMT_KH PXJ8zp1A8xnALaP7h2Bnjh9RJY2KoUPhE2DXRVW21FCBPGkD5Q OzrVNIpsVOcfOEQptoElXI46bZYll0b1o2dGr_F84mLYL7lpG8 kreJa86sRtAERuA78LuagjiZRpAYyA6yBETr5P8X_qLdB4v0mv 3njiAXmDPLj4w-rU45x-ty37Jkej_NO93BDOUv_9uXUM-VR9O4ah-99ec-QMPgtms1X7gSXh5iBAGwTWcjqE3Wl_iLiJ4wHR1Pr09wpO_DoF v3yZygTYYufgvvenBWLGGsPEY2jbYi_NsRyelvZa3bd5lT6QIc NFcSxEO5gg=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PelWVA3AN9GSWAKjUvBJ65W3sL0R-DkqLPgEcMFjLlg7jnWSHh0Q9VA4p39A4zMie_4npDaKn6shMQG P0q36OP6iF7jMCDl5WIWgWGBb0kjxaZfgkj7-lq9RGEkresvWLsnex3FaTR2gsOSyu_WAh1CTfuJlk1DvAOpxyp SDZNn6InGB3E7pp5Jpm-v6UTtyE5rKBNOuxkfsbXSL42S-taiaKMb0TVgGNKP9SapVO5IPkG_FTVUfwePWZEKfmA1BltLx5B 7myO6YZB4T-Ul4HDPihVYt7Uc2cOV0jSr9R05BK2CUPentzidrrveWBp0039H 63kz_dVxLzrnK-yCo51F3jpPOMsYH3PgTueA69pX5PCRepJOQhKA39rfRpRnDN0q ux_2irpwdLXDcBLZlROGN4nAbtBXhnA3vGBJAsb987rGTtutym pY5RrIIxD-qfZwKyWV98R-hY-L_uLLh3F_aqYFX_YE0n14DRueEX1OyJJ0H-4VvQwop5KS538Hb38uQ_9lpiTRDX-EIoB748qdzjGslSMssjXlOFyZEYSGMr3QVoIF0E8EQAzPvoTEz ulukvjkqEjxK4cY2E-bt9sF3Ij7Y1Y7wrGUVGTETfSZFP2gjALCSfTQuTtXxsVyOVwlW-ivYMIeZzgkcc74CjSZigO5ifA_tmLTKc0GmSUzaAA=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7688HNGdsaSEz2ROVB2_756zF1_skYMqbT0qD-7knGG_i4mwV36Zau_JBYO0E8OAXhQK8TE8foqoFuzhutZCbwd6 f3_p4ZOjVDzvii4gtcYJFupwVAOz6kdmXIew7vVEjZEzSubK51 9kn9GOH_6DtHUsA6Kik-glZpeOaEkUTsmpPMUYiM7iOM2oTa83ekBHxBOHhEnGT9yjrOwB F4kwV3g58yTIiJ9q1QfeiRofllFrx7MVfyb7QcGsC2lJf4eLBN Agx0sqI8EUA_u1Z6gmGpg_s7ck1W0v88n1hZc9vjnH2HbTVFii I5gEb2vnvdx9i5Btgt3WpkX5QTkf72eL2seC4xX_GFSQZ2rrBx FfwHuDSSVxiN0N72V3HRfO9rUYMmD3f6PR3UrfRrMYnw8FC81z Hiz-DvpVpO0-wfbngHn78PCt54byKw7acLiqTxzlN7_svmfrjxVR1GugCVQamU YDTt2OF9r40K1G9dWOz2y0HQLt_waTDGDh7UUdxN-m1IMwvGuF6ToLkYgKQwDJrhQK8z764tZ3BciQvGd4LpZT5uHqp T4TEagxjRuljdtE3bJ4b2UFYWhgdpB23Nu7Qqga9qDBd-_JTtua7P-02ZwMAwt10hltUB5ZIfcx9Dozbeb5IVzEajyEdfCym9xwQ6M2y RUus6ApIuDUOcLfSRL80g=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RcPm1dutAay_5MqipMBXhR_FskkqRpZUObu88S9wtRuw_b_jrb D4gKTaExQW1397nVe5mVZT1BAcrVE7ZgCUWqBwcluILDncFOBi xftA47T41xUlsqDYbEFHfqZ01Hz4Oq-oEJyWoTuxVedgSH0dYzz2vcvqsY-e_6T7Lp8Upa3-TssSCAJus_WoX4S94rsb8zvRxNQifbspf59HJCQWmX-DxzDqfsN5-OvUyb1NudyvlP66ZjH_dXlUGqT27ox67oCXU5VKO63GfDl-syQj1ztwoUMlUT-rTnLuBzwHY3j5d6crZDo71U33pOHzODQmXT7uag3BfyYo5l1bH lrd5T_lRmV_ORCoIM_f5kMZxvFy3ZpgweGAtm4uyfeLjO67_bx 0yrLNz8hlEKzA4b7AuDdd6QrdwbfTFb2L709tz6sv01oqyfn3O 8iomQFbU0zXC0OKcHbIZ1P4_n9lhLXQEd8lG9f7sWk9f7WlRx2 8p_WyUqZZAOKmPx9CRA46AlEOsfwOvBLOuMexM-Ea5vZQPyBhOMvHi9ogt5CLWgV0TJsZwCxEGaUnGLAeQZVYTlXr P6SMo3vExFLm9K05kwXsPMqolSgvGBusmFniAmHjISarVBPfxp jinKi1pvMj8CgwndBlPxGg1SaPzXQg3Dp_s1kTxURLsRlgHCwN 8K36jLdj6w=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zA8Jbe4abwqjc5BiFVV8g7_zFAdPMjDtnmBwg-aV651EIarWVUp3-GGF9fC1ol17jOnH0h3w2rV2Z2Ya0siVtrBoi5pfAopSfk8M-aZsv9BYKsxgh4HF0JcMkS-7wxLbMxOEhVm_fMC5Mgk8MPXZF18VA48cBXGuO5V-U39Fqj8Lx1jDmRvmCT9BkAra_i-ozzNFsT5CtdE0bMOBkH6iFTde0xzS5tM01aD8xOQ5E26OjS_Iy KTi7NyWGyGGaf4vvpf0BaJlXQav2tqJK7GjZlW9js6vfpTfyJe FlPmu1Bh5csnylvBmPOeYSAAmskTjoNS-DYXIduDneNS1u2C01COtwLmO6uPOZlc37NGNDEM6OORE4ajngg 0EG1Cj5iFfDyPUHDQN0xuIxjbJ5108g-L58k9hXmgiaR6WstqTLvUxJqJfbZhh8nJKvxI2MMTdjVZUECf-fcbbK8QSvOWMGKOlbO_kj6hnOxhbU-bV98qiD9Dzlzxk4mS4nsDOljvXmXaImSHdmOv_9ZSsz87Wdc-dxT5cjiYqU3tOBxDajIYIoN8zza5vRgIRo6odwkOpO0OtDYp1c abbm16-MRueeGGE2lkztR7Dj4knCARag74hrDJoOsatCYt1IbKL7RZADe ygiehNnBF9vnREpnLgBC_Dg58YOuCj2H6dpGoFLdA9Rg=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QR3Q9uBTpxYDksCissMlhINN9Dx1O2u7_ak3rGxX_0PrsCiMvA Va6CWL-ezliIflto5durLyNN2D7Zm0jz3-zHfOKsEhVkCp60W1LLDriHJETFJPep1Gqgi7LvMIP9KCikyzK7 yvQugkBKw8ymKQhpR_zwBKCAYGoBSxh5qBN4T592sn7FvHl6Oj LkXfXUZedZ0u62bWUFERc2pkjY-ZHjTKuYatApLAn735P-z-pf3vi3ioBTuWi4ycwjeJjgm4lponNNYgn21MOc2AAqPuFbkAJG poYoI5kKyb6WYtiO3F1OGEDMQX6zPDtp1ndmI5mR3ODKHtyYYX LCqNPkv2do05DiPVy_vXqlRDFdZtphy9Nw03kngdiafc95YITy pbanLnyMJQEj3v-h7PC_pCR60EhWf1lJbBgrwAGlJcUu-7FEjJRa-cGqya_j4YNpZwCBE5b_Kf-l3khD5vBGmw-uYNaDAsw_FfflCipvXKpUxapIWrXY5IDLVHeYfQMm4zxQWBoAu 8VD5q9WWM-uwUFPWeb0LzJ_Kq5ZLNMGopUb91TSI-KgpOH4J4SDv-WeJjtP0w0Dgt3Q9QLJmS8maaUmxhJT8rDw9ElROngXTggEbJlz n1bOeWACAA_diyJ5wVdZpAO4egIcoaXPywzjH3fQEtT1LoVOhl ossS8bQb0wAPuQ=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Gi-koRa8Tt9zEf3X6aaGIM5rc_767Ee5j_b49-ySqYyu5OgAZaHrIKOIdGfcrv4CGSvWgQAXwMUON2DiY8T6SRpf xv_EQro3zgBP73ZBzbjXoFxB7udGNnqGPrJ6XNYiawqLs7eD-E4qbMkgI6qaP750u1McSlrPeaKqB2eMlp0-5NoZyrnmygPO4hQK4u46GbAEoG2fEOEaHA80Nrsa8EXp7X9lGC GBbvNh-DRfHOSxR9DgpMYfqM31MgPhNsEsiWkL0KluFUKCMlk-WsivSOEkS9UPYGtEmw89v6sEuumnmWN5kTjeegOuCU0zNz_Wsq cPQ8a_ACZP0jbs8GtpprdyPasuyYEV9Tqig4Xtyim4ZjVX7KDK CXJvwnpHRA9kBndZ_IykUwWnNtpfRTftcZ9IqMnO7hlROUZc7h tN6qMOyJlyJMKslrETwgDaH7spgikuF_2BF8nJ7WLBIJ9ZFkR3 lH4Q-IuAjQewqt26tiRbq7sLHQlm9smb-FrtSQVnKzgQvWNcyZjSwBtSHn4p7dXDMnRb_W3AVZQt2xF56PN ZlHhYNxiJsY1s-XVEBvPUkP60cGYhF04atbf9LAFg3qNSuefJWP2Mtis1j7Mhdri Rpn0nRBXtC7DVgqzj2DQXe7T418iUUH6w2VcNVGeT7inIBdECk P-8ebfuTswhL7fOvw=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pT5uq8NE7rlW2mPd2Df1B9UklinDsXqFbdqFPoWSAqYd4qEZta vuHA3deQbb9JruZx65KEIJjJ6adindTBPjn_13nCCnNZtARQ1D Qf33YDXwKnZnYpV99Fx4D7i8wP59YC8W0cFY-2qrM0HTikaoR7a9oCDJIeSVQ_KwznJB0PDSC5vP959FiMrLIP_ ef05tu7igLAaUczZ3i5bwJEo_bgwJcUgGnywb7ZXeaGDDyzuZ_ KaW-YZCD_EyufHcft7j_HyweKYLyizBbMDpg-qkNDHJ05DODWXkvTuphUqNrkHDCvolJeaHr_e4S7B2_9if44bA xzixInE0OykgmR35A4NaOSRAvohvYa6r0hOq_tK4ytjGtSVpUG eKxSGRiV0fHqLNDhSWE7Bt1IsK0SKJrHGmE44EiOUpgV4FEVEH l_SDKZvthBlEj36KuFiQryojQIzsRJzJnA7lvYO0xopSmmvdkS a8NfsjEk97_beQMRcRk5UPtB22sW4G2iGsOISJG98Ylt7Pa5Qf 8OArfq1tyPL9QbNi-lG60qWizmZHHbjVjc36viw91S4yhSrq1pYhU8zQiSmRBLEuifc BJGzDFtCcJjMqlPEYkMI3DZRJm1x-wA8LtVYWderlTRfbSkQNBaqG9cuDQ6-jWzsaCT-faRfG0KvXLVEgL_M3CR7YijYghA=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4ThOAcQI_pcHa78XmZJ3zOMbZIi_TaRFmsVAdMwfSWGKU8sbJM SsALv2nu-ijZlkNMbgyAs1CQZc-PRDZ1JaVTuFUTmNlyAhjhT3_qVP_tbROqk_tmRhmCmgSxZxg2u OSWj4YV8IgCv1RAYwc_-L3wfy2e0aJdsnUb3skLWBTDNfZT84c0asfN_-GleyzkJmhsVeJR8tHGhC-5bu-JExVFOGBIX-0po4dwntFA_uTf72B2zvYVK7tceoom90P0k2Ky9-RqLkUpiKi9ki1WcMRgfBlTYb6b1tGAM1JVw-m9goxiL7uH-DfZ49oamhBqGvTuzwECrYPtewzUn3H3C_ztapEQfNhWEuGF6ZU Rq_seWL9cKmhE771VP8AlW3JMbTO7E3I9z737D8wHGAEjRJY_l rZQlauVoSSDJaiQLS2y3a4rm9o-E4ytDMfl4qRRxed1s28Em-yGAzNNjgehrghUQBg3HXyDJf22gxCRFXWiNgA3GTnzLHmJm1eU Gv0bTn1tUWg-kRI-8eJsFxko2d55IjWZLTGTT2AeF6Jx5bpMtw1vZYL8NtXuhbF6F3 LpAOuyzSLxMjdDHtF1tdTL_wP-h8afvlxPg--wTbD2aDaKh9SMrxvol79VR9OKLuquIsWaiH3xpZ4xoTlgwsIo6 8a9VeMJWhHTxQOl_t_rHbHejFxw=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VBx9ryqNdBELZ1WLlXFSuGyU5aFaIO2re8gIADUsKAts_4zNLu 5uwnY8nBH2A9E3RCocIN46qHWgPHA2515-Mj_W2nubkR1QBkCZz33UuBXHIx7j92GWV5GcTs3tm0UwLTBXWa x60nK_KUn38ckB_CKJQUrn_JXM4Z7LLyGwy1itWQ3m3SKbpTmO FqzjLVqUqBUv1rcn17Yqi4pfU45YIHBHv5-rS83ucwzkY-p3oyKqJ8XUE4BLHL2CLoFWIAPhp5sqvu11567HrD4m72PVW2YR Uud5vLr3uwNdlDVLAf-oXc75U9PtGowPAWBttPkCJm2wwrjNtfsWWLdmWBxS7QK6x60k4 gM0Cb0hf1iVJ2EaTjxxPYJ8jPAb5j9fqOudxUhAQQw7IQKffFk _5fHOWShYESrEuD3Bbes1m-rBW_hU4lnVDzKcWn8IFBrQM8DyHgl4L9TWhx65GzQKLLctt6YR SHLNSyK5vR9jsI2tyDWuXHsJFPeeGxygfnU0GEuForMNTpV7xw 0essnQPRGjGBTSMXemgpFOHV8mKmn5rdP2ZVPSKYPOhZQo9Wnp Ywe5M6M9snDlEcWQm6M7thk46hQeM2OaAkVUfBpiuURiva2XgA Fz1o6nob3vRXQXaQvupOeLhSQBKKcLI91DBHW34_CMiEIe3WB1 yhyMHXULEDoUHA=w1177-h662-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/44xXZmgrkgEVqQYNsTpsD4sLi4Csq6-JDiKcSeC6rwyRQBuCkuEuU3_SjSAV9xFsHri6R6Z2aY5czXtCA PuqIgMSmXcOSY_35xFcVtX90roI3t4nV_gii1p2p0zgyAN8GZU ritJ1_k3CephoS4-cczNm5hoRU5dpkBxSMkMmW-_pS-K-13tcd1dNUVLLmohc2pEU2u8NWf41gihn8zayHGQ6nF1JRVibIr wzSt92erZLIcrHmZq8FtwKNmxxYHMtaNiqEPUMiqiW2xvxp5Zm CFtO6q2seE9zR5cqkrqP8j51uDAuiBnVbfZvl3kt3_WUy99nKV kcx2g_uL8MzoHCbOiK_1hi-isT-esCqFssdP8H-ZMHLzZKbhkgHm5vmZIjp4ge0bauXTdGmFxuiSl3BNc2knqQN-EaNRlTGzsHhorC66LZ1j6RqutbV-wsj7IV4_1ybzrGk-GFjO839jf6Hshm3l9xhvis34i71XDu3k6wk5yrDTHHpnQhlUNm Ghomb1XEjhe4Novs2a6ag_A8d4ORnH3tWkLcZ_HFVyxhYLwh6c YPbqzVpetM_Gre9-l4Eiyg1fwnEReKLBmHUmsu6EvhuDS51crvApiFpTPC3L2rtHlx 5tHAEMO8tJHhHf0bCMOcD-OCA_SZKGDMVdN_XTYPkTEssXGzOLnEZUWwVEnl_A=w1177-h662-no

GordyB
8th August 2017, 18:52
Can't see any of Dan's pics :shrug:

ricardo65
8th August 2017, 19:11
Can't see any of Dan's pics :shrug:

neither can i :shrug:

suzublu
8th August 2017, 19:17
That's weird:shrug: Saw them all on Tapatalk earlier:cool:

Ian G
8th August 2017, 20:34
neither can i :shrug:

Nothing for me also

actros
8th August 2017, 20:52
Nothing for me alsoI can see them OK

The Incredible 'ULK'
8th August 2017, 20:52
Hopefully fixed now

Ian G
13th August 2017, 08:49
Two stunning cars:}

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69031&stc=1&d=1502129675

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69032&stc=1&d=1502129709

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69034&stc=1&d=1502129787

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69033&stc=1&d=1502129757

Does anyone know the location and the owner detail of the glacier ZT?
Thanks Ian

LotusLC
13th August 2017, 19:42
James Crow from Wakefield i believe....

RoverRobson
30th March 2018, 10:48
James Crow from Wakefield i believe....

Correct!