PDA

View Full Version : Pooky Bear is off to see...........

FLYING BANANA
18th July 2017, 18:48
.........................MJS tomorrow for her MOT and service. Going to have the gearbox and rear axle oils checked as well. The only problem I can see is the handbrake although I expect it just needs adjusting.

Then once she is home then it will be a full valet and clean, by me. Then I'll be putting her up For Sale. Lovely car but parking is getting beyond a joke around here, and I'm loathe to park either car in the road.

Rooney
18th July 2017, 19:11
You'll have no shortage of offers Bob.

I can lend you a stick to beat them off with.

Lovely car, what will you ask for her? :)

Nev The Bear
18th July 2017, 19:21
Pooky Bear is a fantastic car and the noise from Pooky Bear is amazing.
I am sure there will be no shortage of offers or potential buyers for Pooky Bear.

FLYING BANANA
18th July 2017, 19:24
You'll have no shortage of offers Bob.

I can lend you a stick to beat them off with.

Lovely car, what will you ask for her? :)

More than a packet of Jelly Babies. Trouble is when you tell people what you want they shy away.

FLYING BANANA
18th July 2017, 19:25
Pooky Bear is a fantastic car and the noise from Pooky Bear is amazing.
I am sure there will be no shortage of offers or potential buyers for Pooky Bear.
People shy away when you give them a price, but here's hoping............

LotusLC
18th July 2017, 19:42
Hope all goes well with the sale Bob and hopefully will be kept in the club.

Dallas
18th July 2017, 20:29

:wot:

Good luck with the sale Bob. :}

FLYING BANANA
18th July 2017, 20:31
If the Bear doesn't sell then it looks like your drive for storage.......lol...!!!!

Rooney
18th July 2017, 20:35
More than a packet of Jelly Babies. Trouble is when you tell people what you want they shy away.

I wasn't considering counting my jelly babies :confused:

bl52krz
18th July 2017, 21:28
If you do sell Bob, I hope it stays within the club.

LotusLC
18th July 2017, 21:59
If the Bear doesn't sell then it looks like your drive for storage.......lol...!!!!

I will take great care of him Bob :bowdown:

mininuts
18th July 2017, 22:56
Good luck with the sale Bob, if only I had the space, money, time etc, etc, etc :o

Ravinder
19th July 2017, 06:31
Good luck with the sale Bob, if only I had the space, money, time etc, etc, etc :o

But, you have an award winning car...:eek::D never enough is it, Paul? :shrug::p:

mininuts
19th July 2017, 08:04
Buy, you have an award winning car...:eek::D never enough is it, Paul? :shrug::p:
I always want more Rav, never happy, me :D :laughing2:

FLYING BANANA
19th July 2017, 08:38
At MJS. Only to find Baby Bear, the Rover 25 courtesy car has been written off.
It was parked up in car park when a elderly gentleman reversed into at high speed in a VW Passat. Pressed the loud pedal instead of the brake pedal. He has admitted liability.

So stuck here for the day as the other courtesy car, turbo'ed TF, is currently out on loan.

stevestrat
19th July 2017, 09:00
More than a packet of Jelly Babies. OK, packet of Jelly Babies and I'll raise you a Twix . . . . multi pack!

Good luck with the sale Bob.

FLYING BANANA
19th July 2017, 15:45
................................her MOT, but with 3 advisories. (1) Slightly corroded front brake pie. (2) Flexy pipe on n/s/f had unclipped itself, MOT tester re-attached it and (3) we have a slight oil leak at the front somewhere.

Full service carried out. Both the gearbox and rear axle oils were at their correct levels.
Still happy with the outcome. And Mike bought me lunch as well.

Best get her cleaned up and get some pictures posted prior to putting her up For Sale. But first, kettle on for a cuppa.

Number 6
19th July 2017, 20:22
................................her MOT, but with 3 advisories. (1) Slightly corroded front brake pie. (2) Flexy pipe on n/s/f had unclipped itself, MOT tester re-attached it and (3) we have a slight oil leak at the front somewhere.

Full service carried out. Both the gearbox and rear axle oils were at their correct levels.
Still happy with the outcome. And Mike bought me lunch as well.

Best get her cleaned up and get some pictures posted prior to putting her up For Sale. But first, kettle on for a cuppa.

You will regret selling Pooky Bear.;)