PDA

View Full Version : Barneys Big Breakfast Meet

ricardo65
26th July 2017, 17:56
Its time for a barneys big breakfast meet :party:so if you fancy joining in the fun and banter its easy all you have to do is turn up on Saturday 26th August from 10am onwards you'll enjoy this one and i can also confirm the breakfasts are very good as I've already sampled one or two so if you are up for this one please add your names to the list thanks Rich :}

Barnetby Top
North Lincolnshire
DN386LB

Please be aware the is not an official 75 & ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

Attendees

Actros
Trikey
Bluebird
Ricardo
elroy
Mgste
Dave Lincs and Kate
Tourer Steve
Mgpete
M.atty.G
Darcie + mummy + daddy
GordyB
Flying banana
LotusLC Gary Lydia
Yorksroverfan
Tractorted
John3:16
Harrybowie

elroy
26th July 2017, 19:35
add me to the list please:}

ricardo65
26th July 2017, 19:58
add me to the list please:}

Name,added Roy :}

trikey
26th July 2017, 20:14
FoooooooD

:drool4::drool4::drool4:

FLYING BANANA
26th July 2017, 20:58
Maybeeee, just maybe.

ricardo65
26th July 2017, 21:17
Maybeeee, just maybe.

It would be nice to see you bob and the breakfasts are rather good :D

TourerSteve
27th July 2017, 08:35
[QUOTE= the breakfasts are rather good :D[/QUOTE]

How would you know !! you snuffle them that quick you don't get time to taste them !!! :drool4:

Add me to the list please ! :D

actros
27th July 2017, 10:56
It would be nice to see you bob and the breakfasts are rather good :Dhi Rich can you put MGPete down

ricardo65
27th July 2017, 11:11
hi Rich can you put MGPete down

List updated bri :}

ricardo65
27th July 2017, 11:14
How would you know !! you snuffle them that quick you don't get time to taste them !!! :drool4:

Add me to the list please ! :D

Added :} cant beat snuffling a quick brekie then there more time for the apple pie �� and custard :drool4: :D

GordyB
27th July 2017, 22:39
I'll be there ;)

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

ricardo65
28th July 2017, 06:27
I'll be there ;)

Added to the list Gordy :} Gordon are you joining the convoy up to Harrogate matey ? :}

GordyB
28th July 2017, 07:56
Yeah should be - what time at the bridge?

Captain Crappycrimp
28th July 2017, 08:12
What time is the meet?, and for those smart arses on the site don't say "breakfast time" from Scarborough its a fair old drive to Barneys. Thanks

TourerSteve
28th July 2017, 08:22
Saturday 26th August from 10am onwards

GordyB
28th July 2017, 08:23
10am onwards in the first post, sounds about right for a gut buster :D

maxi_crawf
28th July 2017, 10:05
Sorry, won't be able to make it, will still be in the US :duh:

FLYING BANANA
28th July 2017, 10:14
Go on then. Be a nice day trip. I expect it will be ole Yella.

ricardo65
28th July 2017, 11:13
Yeah should be - what time at the bridge?

Meeting northbank car park at 730am Gordy :}

ricardo65
28th July 2017, 11:16
:}Sorry, won't be able to make it, will still be in the US :duh:

That's a shame Roy was hope in you could make this one we'll be having a few more so hopefully you'll make these :}

maxi_crawf
28th July 2017, 11:17
:}

That's a shame Roy was hope in you could make this one we'll be having a few more so hopefully you'll make these :}So was I, not been to a meet for a while :(

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

ricardo65
28th July 2017, 11:18
Go on then. Be a nice day trip. I expect it will be ole Yella.

Fantastic bob be good to see you and banana bob :bowdown:

LotusLC
28th July 2017, 11:35
Lydia and myself please Rich..

ricardo65
28th July 2017, 14:50
:} Gary, Lydia both added :} looks like this is going to be a very busy breakfast meet :D

Yorksroverfan
30th July 2017, 20:00
Put me down my mate,, I'll book a day off,, I'll give the pewter grey 75 a run out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricardo65
30th July 2017, 21:14
Put me down my mate,, I'll book a day off,, I'll give the pewter grey 75 a run out

You deserve a day off every now and then Andy you'll enjoy this one its all about cars drinking coffee and eating :D

Yorksroverfan
30th July 2017, 21:16
You deserve a day off every now and then Andy you'll enjoy this one its all about cars drinking coffee and eating :D

Oooh a proper day out,,,, I'm leaving the mrs & kids behind this time 😂😂

ricardo65
30th July 2017, 21:19
Oooh a proper day out,,,, I'm leaving the mrs & kids behind this time ����

The barneys breakfast belly busters the biz matey :}:D

Yorksroverfan
30th July 2017, 21:21

I assume that is a recommendation based upon personal experience???
I'm sorry I can't take your word on it I will have to try for myself 😎

trikey
30th July 2017, 21:29
I assume that is a recommendation based upon personal experience???
I'm sorry I can't take your word on it I will have to try for myself ��

You had better get there early then, once Rich has been in theres nowt left!

Yorksroverfan
30th July 2017, 21:30
You had better get there early then, once Rich has been in theres nowt left!

So I've been told (warned)

whitegold
6th August 2017, 10:28
Missed it again! Doubt I will be back home, down at my sons.
Hope everybody enjoys the day, sure you will.
I'll be looking forwards to the next one :drool4:

6th August 2017, 23:48

Pop me down Rich ... I'll try and get Sandie to come along but Saturdays are her shopping day with her friend !

Neill

ricardo65
7th August 2017, 16:36
Pop me down Rich ... I'll try and get Sandie to come along but Saturdays are her shopping day with her friend !

Neill

Neill name added for me a breakfast wins everytime over shopping but I do like my food :drool4::D

ricardo65
8th August 2017, 17:56
After a discussion with the manager at barneys with there being a big group of us also its bank holiday weekend to help barneys he has requested if we could forward them some breakfast numbers :drool4: to keep it simple he suggested two breakfast options option 1 Big Barney Breakfast this has everything including coffee or tea £6.95 option 2 Barney standard Breakfast £4.95 also if we could work to a time this would also help we are going to be seated upstairs in the restaurant as a group so if you know what you want would you please let me know and i will forward the numbers beforehand thanks everyone :}

Breakfast sitting 10.30 am

BIG BARNEYS BREAKFAST :drool4:

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete
Gary
Lydia
Bob
Tourersteve
YRF Andy x2

Standard barney breakfast :}

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom
Laura
Neill +mug of Rosie
Elroy
YRF Andy
Nige b

actros
8th August 2017, 18:29
After a discussion with the manager at barneys with there being a big group of us also its bank holiday weekend to help barneys he has requested if we could forward them some breakfast numbers :drool4: to keep it simple he suggested two breakfast options option 1 Big Barney Breakfast this has everything including coffee or tea £6.95 option 2 Barney standard Breakfast £4.95 also if we could work to a time this would also help we are going to be seated upstairs in the restaurant as a group so if you know what you want would you please let me know and i will forward the numbers beforehand thanks everyone :}

Ricardo

Standard barney breakfast :}put me down for a big one mate.,

ricardo65
8th August 2017, 18:47
put me down for a big one mate.,

Tis done :drool4:

ricardo65
9th August 2017, 06:53

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom

Just incase you missed it :}

HarryBowie
9th August 2017, 06:59
Its time for a barneys big breakfast meet :party:so if you fancy joining in the fun and banter its easy all you have to do is turn up on Saturday 26th August from 10am onwards you'll enjoy this one and i can also confirm the breakfasts are very good as I've already sampled one or two so if you are up for this one please add your names to the list thanks Rich :}

Barnetby Top

North Lincolnshire

DN386LB

Please be aware the is not an official 75 & ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

Attendees

Actros

Trikey

Bluebird

Ricardo

elroy

Mgste

Dave Lincs and Kate

Tourer Steve

Mgpete

M.atty.G

Darcie + mummy + daddy

GordyB

Flying banana

LotusLC Gary Lydia

Yorksroverfan

Tractorted

Add me please 😀

HarryBowie
9th August 2017, 07:09

Ricardo" beans no tom

Actros

Reece" beans no tom

Dave Lincs

Kate

Mgste

Tractor ted x2

Trikey

Debz

Chloeclo" beans no tom

Laura

GordyB
9th August 2017, 09:48
Best pop me down as a big one lol ;)

ricardo65
9th August 2017, 11:11
Best pop me down as a big one lol ;)

Good choice gordy :}

ricardo65
9th August 2017, 11:13
Add me please ��

Added Laura do you know what size brekkie :drool4: Laura

HarryBowie
10th August 2017, 06:11
Added Laura do you know what size brekkie :drool4: Laura

Standard please :)

Lupin1
10th August 2017, 08:58
Have been waiting for another Barney's but we're on holiday.
Have a good un

ricardo65
10th August 2017, 09:25
Have been waiting for another Barney's but we're on holiday.
Have a good un

That's a shame Paul but we'll be having more through the darker months :eek: :D

10th August 2017, 11:17
Its time for a barneys big breakfast meet :party: :}

Trikey will be there with his T4 :bowdown: as I need my key fob coding in and the window settings changed. I've a few spare key fobs which work and can be coded into your car if yours isn't working and you need a replacement or just fancy a spare fob.

The keys are cut (second hand) so you can transfer the fob electrics to your key or to a blank one and then have the key cut. The cost for the fob and coding is total £20 ... they're around £30 to buy off eBay and then you still have to get them coded in so grab a bargain (open to sensible offers if £20 too much for you).

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll bring them along.

Neill

ricardo65
11th August 2017, 05:55

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom

List updated anybody else wants to pre order :drool4::}

actros
11th August 2017, 08:17
List updated anybody else wants to pre order :drool4::}Rich harry bowie wants a standard one mate.

ricardo65
11th August 2017, 08:38
Rich harry bowie wants a standard one mate.

Sorted bri cheers matey :}

ricardo65
11th August 2017, 08:40

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom
Laura

List updated

LotusLC
11th August 2017, 19:20
Rich, can you put Lydia and myself down for 2 BIG breakfasts please ;)

FLYING BANANA
11th August 2017, 19:26
Big Breakfast please. Hoping to get there as early as possible.

ricardo65
11th August 2017, 19:31
Rich, can you put Lydia and myself down for 2 BIG breakfasts please ;)

Sure will Gary Lydia :}:} breakfasts added

ricardo65
11th August 2017, 19:32
Big Breakfast please. Hoping to get there as early as possible.

Probably be there before the yorkies bob breakfast added :}

11th August 2017, 21:10
List updated anybody else wants to pre order :drool4::}

Standard breakfast for me please ... nay black pud ... yucky :eek: !! and a nice mug of tea ... think I'm on my own ... if not I'll let you know ASAP.

Cheers

Neill

ricardo65
12th August 2017, 08:59

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete
Gary
Lydia
Bob

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom
Laura
Neill +mug of Rosie

List updated getting hungry already :drool4:

ricardo65
12th August 2017, 09:01
Standard breakfast for me please ... nay black pud ... yucky :eek: !! and a nice mug of tea ... think I'm on my own ... if not I'll let you know ASAP.

Cheers

Neill

Thanks Neill no black yuk :eek: With the standard :D

elroy
12th August 2017, 09:44
standard brekkie for me please Rich:}

ricardo65
14th August 2017, 06:58

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete
Gary
Lydia
Bob
Tourersteve

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom
Laura
Neill +mug of Rosie
Elroy

List updated thanks everyone :}

ricardo65
19th August 2017, 05:41
Barneys breakfast bump :drool4: Only a week to go :}

Nige B
19th August 2017, 06:07
looking to get there Richard ,rearranged my diary , but wont be in a rover or mg :o..

ricardo65
19th August 2017, 08:09
looking to get there Richard ,rearranged my diary , but wont be in a rover or mg :o..

Great matey always good to see you whatever car your in :eek: :D

Yorksroverfan
19th August 2017, 20:49
Rich I'll be bringing a mate who's always admired the r75 but his wife isn't so understanding so x2 big breakfast and my lad will prob have a small breakfast too 😎😎

ricardo65
20th August 2017, 08:45
Rich I'll be bringing a mate who's always admired the r75 but his wife isn't so understanding so x2 big breakfast and my lad will prob have a small breakfast too ����

Okies Andy all added to the list matey :} another one to convert to the marque :D

Yorksroverfan
20th August 2017, 08:46
Okies Andy all added to the list matey :} another one to convert to the marque :D

I'm working on it,, he's almost there,,

ricardo65
20th August 2017, 08:50

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete
Gary
Lydia
Bob
Tourersteve
YRF Andy x2

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom
Laura
Neill +mug of Rosie
Elroy
YRF Andy

List updated ill b handing the breakfast numbers in this Tuesday so if you want to be on the list add your breakfast requirements before then :D

Nige B
20th August 2017, 08:57
Put me down for a standard brekkie Richard please.

dave lincs
20th August 2017, 15:59
Trikey having normal size that cannot be correct as he is very quick to snuffle into as much food as is going :D:D

Nige B
20th August 2017, 16:39
breakfast at 10.30 AM ..he having standard so it doesn't spoil his elevens s

ricardo65
20th August 2017, 19:25

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete
Gary
Lydia
Bob
Tourersteve
YRF Andy x2

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom
Laura
Neill +mug of Rosie
Elroy
YRF Andy
Nige b

Added nige :}

bluebird
20th August 2017, 21:30
Trikey having normal size that cannot be correct as he is very quick to snuffle into as much food as is going :D:D

Hes on a diet and to show my support im joining him :D:D

Yorksroverfan
21st August 2017, 20:00
Mmmmm fooooood

ricardo65
21st August 2017, 21:03
Mmmmm fooooood

Yeah it will soon be time to fill ya belly andy :drool4::D

ricardo65
21st August 2017, 21:05
Hes on a diet and to show my support im joining him :D:D

Well if your joining Trikey on a diet debz so am I :eek: I'll start on Sunday :D:D

Yorksroverfan
21st August 2017, 21:06
Yeah it will soon be time to fill ya belly andy :drool4::D

Saw you twice the other day near burstwick and then Holderness road,,,,,, looking goood,,, the cars I mean
I want to pick your brain on the exhaust on rooster when I see you,,, I want a stainless back box on the v6 so going to have a peak under your car

ricardo65
22nd August 2017, 08:37
Saw you twice the other day near burstwick and then Holderness road,,,,,, looking goood,,, the cars I mean
I want to pick your brain on the exhaust on rooster when I see you,,, I want a stainless back box on the v6 so going to have a peak under your car

Don't tell my wife lol she'll want to know what I'm getting up to :D yeah you can have a peak anytime matey :}

ricardo65
23rd August 2017, 18:12

Ricardo" beans no tom
Actros
Reece" beans no tom
Dave Lincs
Kate
Mgste
M.atty.G
Gordyb
Mgpete
Gary
Lydia
Bob
Tourersteve
YRF Andy x2

Tractor ted x2
Trikey
Debz
Chloeclo" beans no tom
Laura
Neill +mug of Rosie
Elroy
YRF Andy
Nige b

Breakfast order now handed in :drool4: Hopefully we'll be eating around 1030am we are upstairs in the restaurant and we have this all too ourselves so we can snuffle as much as we want :D on arrival can you please look out for Brian (Actros ) he will be parking us up we parking to the side near the house as not to cause to much congestion in front of the cafe with it been bank holiday weekend ill see you all on Saturday guys and gals :}

FLYING BANANA
23rd August 2017, 18:22
I expect I'll be in Banana.

trikey
24th August 2017, 09:30
Having a Thursday practice, I can say all is well 😎https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170824/c2488ca4ce4d58800957db27a591408d.jpg

Nige B
24th August 2017, 09:33
Having a Thursday practice, I can say all is well 😎https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170824/c2488ca4ce4d58800957db27a591408d.jpg

MMMM diet full english ..:D

ricardo65
24th August 2017, 11:10
Having a Thursday practice, I can say all is well ��https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170824/c2488ca4ce4d58800957db27a591408d.jpg

That's the type of diet I like :drool4: Must be a cheat day :D:D

tantallon
26th August 2017, 08:25
What time will this run until today please

whitegold
26th August 2017, 09:48

That looks a bit good :D:D
Save me one for next time, have a great day.

Nige B
26th August 2017, 13:55
really enjoyed catching up with the guys n gals today ..brekkie was ok ( but will upgrade to a standard one next time ) ...Lovely weather and some smart cars , not limited to 75s and zts..Thanks again to banana Bob for the pony express duties :bowdown:..hope to see you all again soon .:}

Nige B
26th August 2017, 13:57
really enjoyed catching up with the guys n gals today ..brekkie was ok ( but will upgrade to a standard one next time ) ...Lovely weather and some smart cars , not limited to 75s and zts..Thanks again to banana Bob for the pony express duties :bowdown:..hope to see you all again soon .:}looing forward to the pics ;)

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2017, 16:11
348 miles for a cheap breakfast might seem a bit daft to some. But to me it was well worth it. Glorious sunshine greeted me as I pulled into the car park, it had rained on the way up.
Excellent breakfast with plenty of banter. Then out to the cars to have a look. Couple of non MG-Rovers made an appearance, got to meet Laura.

Journey up was great but journey home not so good.

Banana never missed a beat and managed to trip over onto 190,000. I checked the fuel used and it came out at 42.1mpg by my calculation, the digital readout was 44.6mpg.

Photo's to follow.

ricardo65
26th August 2017, 16:48
Just arrived back really enjoyed the day great catching up with everyone and the banter and breakfast was up to the usual standard Thanks to everyone for supporting this meet :bowdown: and to bob for the commitment for making these little get togethers this was my first meet with my granddaughter and how so very proud I was of her she was getting more attention then the cars till the next time thanks everybody :}

GordyB
26th August 2017, 16:50
Managed to snap an exhaust bracket as I started the bio to leave Barneys!! Another job to add on the list as it bangs turning the car on or off now!

Nige B
26th August 2017, 17:11
Just arrived back really enjoyed the day great catching up with everyone and the banter and breakfast was up to the usual standard Thanks to everyone for supporting this meet :bowdown: and to bob for the commitment for making these little get togethers this was my first meet with my granddaughter and how so very proud I was of her she was getting more attention then the cars till the next time thanks everybody :}

Darcy is a little cracker Richard....thx for arranging , and your commitment during the distribution of breakfasts ..to make sure all got fed and watered .:bowdown::bowdown:

Yorksroverfan
26th August 2017, 17:38
Good little meet today,, great weather and always nice to have food as well, thanks for organising it Richard,

LotusLC
26th August 2017, 18:00
Another nice meet at Barneys, thanks Ricardo for organising the get together.

You have to take your hat off to Flying Banana for coming all that way for a brekkie ( what a star of our forum he is). And Banana looked stunning with his new 11's...

Was also lovely to see little Darcie, she was as good as gold and never heard her cry at all.

Nice to meet up with all the usual gang as well.........

ricardo65
26th August 2017, 18:03
Darcy is a little cracker Richard....thx for arranging , and your commitment during the distribution of breakfasts ..to make sure all got fed and watered .:bowdown::bowdown:

Cheers nige yeah there were a few different breakfasts to deal with :eek: As long as everyone enjoyed their selves that all that matters :}

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2017, 19:01
Some pictures from the day.

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2017, 19:04
More photo's from the sunny day

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2017, 19:07
And even more pictures

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2017, 19:09
Another nice meet at Barneys, thanks Ricardo for organising the get together.

You have to take your hat off to Flying Banana for coming all that way for a brekkie ( what a star of our forum he is). And Banana looked stunning with his new 11's...

Was also lovely to see little Darcie, she was as good as gold and never heard her cry at all.

Nice to meet up with all the usual gang as well.........

And I get to pick up snippets of info..........................

Must admit I like the 11 spokes

Nige B
26th August 2017, 19:13
Great pics as usual Bob.:bowdown:

TourerSteve
27th August 2017, 06:32
Another cracking meet, good weather, good banter , good food and a proud grandad Riccardo doing a top job of organising the breakfasts :D
A good selection of photo's bob , and a good turnout for a small meet
Hopefully will catch up with everyone soon

HarryBowie
27th August 2017, 15:11
348 miles for a cheap breakfast might seem a bit daft to some. But to me it was well worth it. Glorious sunshine greeted me as I pulled into the car park, it had rained on the way up.

Excellent breakfast with plenty of banter. Then out to the cars to have a look. Couple of non MG-Rovers made an appearance, got to meet Laura.

Journey up was great but journey home not so good.

Banana never missed a beat and managed to trip over onto 190,000. I checked the fuel used and it came out at 42.1mpg by my calculation, the digital readout was 44.6mpg.

Photo's to follow.

Was nice to meet you Bob :) Laura