PDA

View Full Version : SEPTEMBER MEETING SUNDAY 10th AT HECKFIELD. ****CANCELLED****

John Howard
9th August 2017, 15:24
The New Inn Heckfield RG27 0LE Sunday 10th September 2017. 10.30>11.00

PLEASE NOTE
Due to members being busy during this month and are unable to make this meeting I have decided to cancel this months meeting at The New Inn and will make another get together in October...hope you all had a good summer and hopefully see you all next month ...

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

The New Inn is a well recommended restaurant serving Sunday Roast also a very extensive menu

Should you be eating please order food separately, it will be served as it is ready, the landlord has requested we stagger ordering lunch from 12 noon

All welcome. Please post if you can attend and advise if you want to eat or not so I can advise NEW INN prior to arrival approx numbers for food. We will be there from 10:30am running into late afternoon.

We welcome non members...just turn up on the day we will be pleased to see you.
Have taken the liberty of putting the regular members that attend down and eating, if for some reason you can not make it please let me know.

thespian69
9th August 2017, 15:34
can't make this date but i would like to attend future london/SE events, particularly as I need some advice on water ingress into front & rear passenger side footwells !

FLYING BANANA
9th August 2017, 15:48
Stick our name down please. Be in one or the other, if still owned.

FLYING BANANA
9th August 2017, 15:50
can't make this date but i would like to attend future london/SE events, particularly as I need some advice on water ingress into front & rear passenger side footwells !
Any questions, then just ask in the appropriate section. You'll always get the info required.
But you will always be made welcome at any meet/show that you attend.

John Howard
10th August 2017, 11:36

Okay David,
Sorry you can not make the Mew Inn meeting but keep your eyes on this site as we have a meeting every second Sunday in the month unless there are other big general Rover meeting that members wish to attend then we sometimes alter the date.
I am sure there will be some member that can give you some advise on your leak problem also try Rover 75 Help Group on Face book, it is surprising how many members of the group come up with positive suggestions.
Look forward to meeting you at our October meeting at The Ely, Camberley

thespian69
23rd August 2017, 15:35
Thanks John ... Can you give me, when convenient & appropriate, the date & location of the meeting at The Ely in Camberley? Hopefully i'll be free (I do have a holiday booked 11th to 17th).

John Howard
23rd August 2017, 16:13
Thanks John ... Can you give me, when convenient & appropriate, the date & location of the meeting at The Ely in Camberley? Hopefully i'll be free (I do have a holiday booked 11th to 17th).

Hello David
Okay, we have two venues, one month we visit The New Inn and the second month we visit The Ely, we get as near to the second Sunday in the month.
Our next meeting is at The New Inn, Heckfield, Hampshire, RG27 0LE, this venue is off the A33 between Reading and Basingstoke on the 10th September 2017 and the meeting after that will be 8th October at The Ely, Camberley, on the A30 near Blackbush Airport.
If you can not make The New Inn on the 10th September hopefully we will see you at The Ely on 8th October.
Regards

John Howard
29th August 2017, 01:49
Rev
Thanks for the info on Derek, be great to see him and Lilian back with the gang

Thanks Julian

John Howard
1st September 2017, 00:42
The New Inn Heckfield RG27 0LE Sunday 10th September 2017. 10.30>11.00

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

The New Inn is a well recommended restaurant serving Sunday Roast also a very extensive menu

Should you be eating please order food separately, it will be served as it is ready, the landlord has requested we stagger ordering lunch from 12 noon

All welcome. Please post if you can attend and advise if you want to eat or not so I can advise NEW INN prior to arrival approx numbers for food. We will be there from 10:30am running into late afternoon.

We welcome non members...just turn up on the day we will be pleased to see you.
Have taken the liberty of putting the regular members that attend down and eating, if for some reason you can not make it please let me know.

John Howard................Noshing
Flying Banana..............Noshing

Very thin on the ground for this meeting guys, only a week and a bit to go, I have had a cancellation from Gus and Lyn, should there only be two then I think I will cancel the meeting for this month. Will give it until Wednesday 6th.

FLYING BANANA
1st September 2017, 05:49
Very thin on the ground for this meeting guys, only a week and a bit to go, I have had a cancellation from Gus and Lyn, should there only be two then I think I will cancel the meeting for this month. Will give it until Wednesday 6th.
Fine by me if you want to cancel. Try again next month.

Rev Jules
1st September 2017, 12:04
Hi John.
Sorry John we will have to give this a miss our moving date is getting very close, we have signed our contracts and now very busy boxing our belongings up.
Julien

John Howard
1st September 2017, 14:25
Hi John.
Sorry John we will have to give this a miss our moving date is getting very close, we have signed our contracts and now very busy boxing our belongings up.
Julien

Okay Julian, I quite understand, I have moved a few times myself in the past and it is a logistic headache. I do hope the move goes smoothly and you and Dawn enjoy your new abode.
As I said Gus and Dawn can not make it also Derek and Lillian, so I think I will cancel this meeting and look to having a bumper meeting in October.
We wish good luck in the move....

John Howard
1st September 2017, 14:35
Fine by me if you want to cancel. Try again next month.

Okay thanks young sir I have decided to cancel and rebook a meeting for October....

Zonic66
10th September 2017, 16:22
Hi John, I'd like to join you guys on 8th Oct at the Ely meeting please.

Thanks Gerry

John Howard
10th September 2017, 18:34
Hi John, I'd like to join you guys on 8th Oct at the Ely meeting please.

Thanks Gerry

Hi Gerry
Okay thanks for your interest in our group and it will be great to see you on the 10th October.
I am putting the October Thread up in the next few days and will add your name to the list.
Best regards