PDA

View Full Version : £7k for a diesel ZTT - wishful thinking or not?

vacuman
14th August 2017, 19:57
On autotrader, 27k 2004 ZTT

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201708068096687

Despite it looking stunning, almost like it was built last week, I can't think there's likely to be any takers at even half that price.

Sadly, as we all know, our cars are at the bottom of the value curve now and for the next few years.

Bogbrush82
14th August 2017, 20:01
Hmm, I don't know - Finding a CDTi with such a low mileage is as rare as hens teeth nowadays.

victorgte
14th August 2017, 20:03
It is somewhat Factory fresh. Very interested to see what it goes for?

Mike Noc
14th August 2017, 21:37
Not too much in the way of spec either - a solitary button on the button bar. :getmecoat:

marinabrian
14th August 2017, 21:37
It's worth about half that maximum, it is still a 13 year old car after all....... however nice you may think it is.

Still if you want a low mileage diesel that will more than likely been used so sparingly everything like EGR, intercooler pipework, PCV, MAP sensor etc etc etc need attention then it's the car for you ;)

I'll be doing a proper service on a 22,000 mile Freelander TD4 auto on Friday that needs all of that, a car which had a massive 1500 miles at it's first MOT in three years of driving, and it's six months newer, and came from a main dealer at a shade over half that price, and Land Rover isn't a defunct manufacturer :getmecoat:

I know which one I'd prefer to own too ;)

Brian :D

Robson Rover Repair
15th August 2017, 00:12
Totally agree, 3.5k max.

And tbh, i'd say with that interior and several little issues i've spied, i'd be offering closer to £2800 myself and i'd feel that was a very fair price for a none monogram diesel auto low miller. Projectors, not xenons etc.

If it had just a different colour and xenons imo that could easily be a 4k car. But just not xpower grey, its to common. For example had that been copperleaf ztt with that miles, well you can only imagine.

My concern would be why both heater matrix cover panels are the completely wrong cover, the brake pedal is far more worn than a 28k car should be and regardless its going to need autofluid and a dam good checking over.

Low millage cars that have sat are near worse than high millage as i've discovered over the years.

smudge.g
15th August 2017, 08:19
That one yesterday on the 'Bay' went for £4100 and that only had 12000 miles on it!! well overpriced is this other (but very nice though!!)